private Camping Trip (RP)

Sky

"I am Yavolin nice meeting you Stacy". Yavolin was walking to camp with stacy over his back he knew were he was going but it was taking him a lot longer to get her back to camp he began to think of star and Marisa two ponies who he hurt and both who he didn't have a chance with but Stacy gave him hope.

"I am Yavolin nice meeting you Stacy". Yavolin was walking to camp with stacy over his back he knew were he was going but it was taking him a lot longer to get her back to camp he began to think of star and Marisa two ponies who he hurt and both who he didn't have a chance with but Stacy gave him hope.

"Yavolin? Thats an exotic name, i like it though." She said now glad shes getting to know the pony. "When we get to camp you dont mind taking me to my tent do you? That would nice if you would." Right now all she wanted to do was just lie down and rest. She also wanted to get to know Yavolin more.

Yavolin replied."Sure, but don't you need to go see the camp doctor for whats cussing you pain"?Yavolin didn't know how far he was from camp frankly he didn't care as soon as he go back to camp depending on her situation he was ether taking her to the camp doctor or taking her to her tent.

Stacy giggled a little, "its a really bad stomach ache. I ate a whole box of snickerdoodles that Star song gave me. It was stupid of me to eat all of 'em. I just need to lie down is all." She said wondering if she should try her luck with him. He seemed nice, and he seems to care for her well being.

Yavolin smiled."Well alright but if it's alright with you i want to stay with you in your tent to make sure you'll be alright at less till you fall asleep". Yavolin could see the camp fire it wouldn't be long now till he see's the tents he will take Stacy to her tent and hang out with her.

Stacy smiled at Yavolin, "Yeah thats fine. I dont mind really." Stacy felt the cold breeze hit her face and she shivered. "Its starting to get cold. You may want to pick the pace up a little." She said now a little worried. She looked to the east and saw the sunset. "Isnt that just beautiful? The sunset is always better out in the wild dont you think Yavolin?"

Yavolin hurried up a little. "O, yea it's wonderful but now as wonderful as you". Yavolin was now back at camp with stacy over his back and he began to go to her tent he hoped that he didn't creep her out by complimenting her on her looks because she did look wonderful in every way.

"Oh, well thanks. Thats very sweet of you to say. Youre handsom yourself if i may say." She said smiling at his compliment. They finally reached the camp and were heading towards her tent. "I think i can walk the rest of the way." She said quietly. She saw Star and Moon still at their tent and she also saw sky. She was glad to be back at camp with him.

Yavolin replied."are you sure"? Yavolin stopped in his tracks encase she wanted him to let her down in which case he would more then gladly let her down but that was up to her , but then again he wanted to take her to his tent so she could some sleep encase star and moon didn't leave the tent.

"Yeah i can make it." She said sliding off his back. Her stomach didnt hurt as much but she slowly walked to her tent. When she got there she opend the door and went inside and lied down on her sleeping bag. "Finally i can rest. Thanks for carrying me back, it means alot." She said waiting for yavolin to come in.

Yavolin went inside her tent."Your welcome". Yavolin gave her a little kiss on the head to show her that he liked her more then as a friend then his brain was full of thoughts like."YOU BLASTED IDIOT SHES NOT INTO YOU LIKE THAT"! Yavolin hoped she liked him back.

Stacy was unprepared when Yavolin kissed her on the head. She was actualy surprised by it. She smiled at him and patted a spot next to her. "Come lay down with me, please." She said with a sweet voice. She wasnt completely sure how she felt about him but she knew how he felt about her. She didnt mind him giving that gesture and she actually wanted him to stay by her side the rest of the night.

Yavolin nod his head."Sure". Yavolin started to lay down right next to Stacy seeing how she didn't send him away after he kissed her was a good sign perhaps maybe this was to be his special some pony for the rest of his life but only time can tell he liked Marisa but he knew she wouldn't like him back.

Edited by Prince_Morningstar

Definitely!" replied Moonbeam, "But maybe we should check if any of the others want to go swimming too. The more the merrier! How about I go get my towel and stuff, and we'll meet up by the front of camp? We could ask any of the others who we meet along the way if they want to go too."

When Yavolin laid down next to her, Stacy pushed up against him and rested her head on his shoulder and smiled. "Thanks again, it means alot." She said and then closed her eyes to go to sleep. She began to think to herself. "Maybe i should ask him. But what about Fetched? I completely forgot about him, what would he think? At least Yavolin actually gave a hint. Maybe Yavolin is the right one. The least i can do right now is show him i care."

Yavolin let his bad wing rest on Stacy it didn't hurt him. soon Yavolin drifted off to sleep he though about all that had happen to him to day if he didn't go to the forest he might of not ended up with any pony this was his night to be with some pony so he spoke."Stacy i am glad that i fond you".

"Sounds good to me." She said, trotting over to the tent she saw sky walk into earlier. "Hey sky, Moonbeam and I are going to go for a swim, You wanna come ?" She asked, peeking into the tent. "Also let everypony know, Moonbeam and I thought it would be fun if we were all to go swimming."

Yavolin let his bad wing rest on Stacy it didn't hurt him. soon Yavolin drifted off to sleep he though about all that had happen to him to day if he didn't go to the forest he might of not ended up with any pony this was his night to be with some pony so he spoke."Stacy i am glad that i fond you".

Stacy looked up at Yavolin and smiled. "Im glad you found me too." She scooted closer to him and started falling asleep. "I just never want this night to end. Just wake me in the morning." She finally feel asleep listening to his quiet and rhythmic breathing.

Yavolin replied."will do". Yavolin soon went to sleep thinking about Stacy she liked him and he liked her but what about Marisa? He couldn't believe she didn't like him because of what had happen between the two Yavolin still felt a bit guilty but he knew he had to move on.

Air y was surprised that Scamps lifted him into the air immediately without warning him a second time, but after a few seconds he didn't think about it any more. Even though he wasn't flying himself, he remembered this feeling. It wasn't the same as flyng by himself, but very very similar. They got faster and faster, and Scamps even started performing tricks, tricks Airy had loved to perform before his accident. Straight down to the water, getting faster and faster... and turning up in the very last moment. It was like she did what he thought, like she reacted the way Airy would do.

After a while he even forgot that it wasn't him flying - everything he thought of happened, like he was flying himself...

(OOC: Whoa, where did my last post go? Anyways, just wondering if the swimming group was going to Airy and I's lake.)

Scamps relunctantly landed. She sighed as she looked at Airy. "That was so much fun!" She gasped while heavily breathing. She saw the the sun was setting, giving rhe lake an even more romantic glow. 'We should head back..' she thought. She then pushed it away. 'I have 2 days to make a move, might as well do it now!'

"Um, Airy Movement? I wanna tell you something..." she wondered how she would say this. She had never liked a stallion this much! "Well, you see, I know I just met you today, but between talking, and flying, and everything I, well, I was wondering if you...you and I..."

She stuttered. How did she say it.

She stopped then just said. "Look, Airy, I'm in love with you, and I was wondering if you...if you would be my special somepony."

Sky thought about swimming in the lake. It didn't particularly appeal to him. "So, Marisa are you going swimming?" Sky asked her. Maybe if she went he would go himself. Seeing as Marisa had been the only pony he had been able to hold a conversation with the whole trip.

Edited by Sky

Even the best time has to end somewhen, and Airy could somehow imagine how hard it had to be flying around while carrying an other pony - not to mention the tricks Scamps had performed. Even though he could have let her do that for hours, he knew that she had to be extremely exhausted now.

She had done all of that just for him...

The evening sunlight's reflection on the lake's surface made the whole setting look kind of... romantic, as if nature had noticed what Airy was thinking in this moment.

She has been so kind and friendly. She has done so much to me, and then she doesn't even know me for a long time... She doesn't mind that I'm disabled, she wants to make everything better for me... And still she doesn't really know me...

And I don't know her...

But...

Airy took a deap breath and just wanted to start speaking, but Scamps interrupted him. When she had finished, Airy's facial facade was gone. He wasn't able to hide the surprise in his eyes.

Scamps had said the exact thing he had been going to ask...

Airy weas unable to say anything - that was so unexpected...

Scamps looked hopefully at Airy. 'Did I ask too soon? What if he doesn' t love me? What id I made him feel awkward? What if he runs away?'

Scamps' head was about to explode with pressure and fear as she countinued to stare at Airy. 'Please say yes...' she thoght. 'I love you so much. I need you!'

Airy slowly realised how awkward the silence had become... Scamps obviously was waiting for an answer, but what should he say? The easiest possible answer didn't occur to him somehow, but he had to say something - anything!

"Er... Well, I'm not sure how to state it... It's just that... er..." Oh dammit, I HAVE to say something!

Airy took a deep breath. Take it easy. Word by word.

"Well, actually I wanted to ask you the exact same thing..."

He had said it...