Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Camping Trip (RP)

Sky

She didn't quite know how to respon to Airy's offer. "Um, I mean, I have a lot of stuff, and I kinda want my own bedroom. I mean, I love you, but I don't want to do anything...illegal. And, it'll just be till I actually get paid a decent enough amount so I can afford my own place. It's nothing personal, but illussions don't create themselves, and they're quite big."

"So, I'm moving out at some point." She then paused, and added. "Unless we get married," and winked.

Airy smiled. "If you feel better that way, I could rent a room to you until you find something else to stay. As I said, the cabin I live in is big enough, and I surely have a room I can give you. And if you ask me... letting a minor find a new place to stay every night is way more illegal than anything I expect to happen."

Slowly he realised what exactly he was talking about at the moment. "Oh, please don't get me wrong. I don't want to put any pressure on you. Take as much time as you need to decide, and if you decide not to do it, I'm fine with that. Sorry, I was a little... direct again..."

She chuckled. "No, no, it's fine. I trust you. I'd be glad to stay in your cabin. It'll be a lot easier then trying to find a room each night. It'll be nice to at least call a place home again." She said, smiling.

She looked at him. "I don't even know how to thank you for what you've done. I'll make it up to you one day. I promise."

"I know you will", Airy replied silently. His eyes suddenly became heavier every second. Time had run so quickly that he hadn't noticed at all how tired he had become.

He yawned. "Sorry, but... I'm awfully tired, so I think I'll try to find some rest now. I guess that's goodbye... at least until morning." He had to grin. "If I weren't that tired, I could have spent all night with you, but..." He yawned again. "I think it would be best if we both got some sleep now. Normally I'd invite you to stay for the night, but... well, I think that would be a little suddenly now."

Scamps laughed. "Yeah, I should probably go back to my own tent," Scamps wondered whether it would be appropiate to kiss him goodnight or not. She decided against it, and instead just dippe d her head. "Goodnight, Airy Movement. It's been a wonderful day." She trotted outside, happier than ever as she went into her sleeping bag. She fell asleep easily, having no worries. She was in a relationship with the perfect stallion and had a place to call home.

She fell asleep, knowing she would dream of Airy.

(OOC: If no pony minds, am going to take control of Marisa for this one post.)

"Well, Im getting kinda tired Marisa... I am going to go to bed now." Star said, swimming towards shore. Marisa agreed and they both trotted back to their tents for the night.

Star got into her sleeping bag and almost instantly fell asleep.

(OOC: I was busy with Thanksgiving so I didn't get much of a chance to RP. Everyone else is pretty much done with the lake part, so I'm going to rush through it and get to he next day of camp.)

Moonbeam went with Fetched to the lake, where she met with all of the others. She enjoyed herself, splashing in the water merrily. She swam around doing a simple doggy paddle while blowing bubbles in the water. She liked the water very much, but she liked being with friends even more.

When Star mentioned to Marisa that she was going back to camp, she yawned and said, "I better go to bed too. It's been a long day and want to have lots of energy for tomorrow." She asked Fetched if he was going to come back to camp too, and then she slowly made her way back to camp, taking in the beauty of the moon in the dark night sky and the sweet scent of the forest.

When she arrived back at her tent, she fell down asleep in a matter of seconds, mumbling verses happily as she drifted off into dreamland.

(OOC: I read the OOC thread so I'm going to wrap up Fetched's day as well, but I don't feel I know the character well enough to depict his day at the lake so I'm just going to put him to bed.)

Fetched agreed that, as fun as the day was, it was time for bed. He walked home with Moonbeam, thinking about all of the great scenes from the lake which he would soon immortalize in paint. Upon reaching his tent, he went immediately to bed, excited for the next day's adventures.

Edited by MelancholicMemory
  • Brohoof 1

After having a good nights sleep Stacy woke to the cold morning breeze and the sounds of birds chirping off in the distance. She got up and stretched and looked over to find Yavolin was still in her tent. She smiled and then yawned. "Good morning, hope you had a good sleep." She said kissing him on the forehead. She took a quick glance at his mane and held in a laugh so she didnt wake up the other ponies whi may still be sleeping. "Come on, we've got a new day ahead of us." She said cheerfully springing out of her tent. (OOC: This may or may not be my last post till morning)

Moonbeam awoke early in the morning just as the soft sounds of cicadas in the distance began to die down. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she walked outside to find that the sun had not yet risen. She wandered off into the forest to a nearby hill, and watched the blackness turn into a memorizing pool of purple, yellow, red, orange, and blue. Though she was still tired, it was worth it to see this wonderful sight, which she didn't see very often at all. If only she had some company up on the hill, this moment would be perfect.

After a few hours of sleep, Star awoke as the sun peeked threw the tree branches and into her tent. "It must be around 6:30." She thought, Climbing out of her sleeping bag and grabbing onto her towel which was hung on a branch just outside of her tent. "Doesn't look like anypony else is awake." She thought, Trotting towards the lake which was covered in an early morning steam.

She dropped her towel on the ground and dived in.

After a few minutes of swimming in the cool morning water, Star got out and used her towel to dry herself off. "That was refreshing." She thought, trotting back towards camp.

When she arrived she saw Stacy climbing out of her tent. "Good morning Stacy." She said, happily

Windy Scamper woke up just in time to see the sunrise. She figured it was early, but she wasn't the first one up. She went outside into the clearing and looked at Airy Movement's tent. 'I'll let him sleep. He needs it,' she thought.

She saw Star Song, Moonbeam and Stacy outside in the camp. "Hey, guys!" She said after yawning. "Good morning. I wonder what we're going to do today."

After getting out of her tent stacy looked back and saw Yavolin was still asleep. She then heard a voice call out to her and turned to face it. She saw Star and Scamps and she trotted up to them smelling the morning air. "Hey guys! Get a good nights sleep? I kinda had a rough night." She said not realizing her mane was all messed up. She gave the two a smile.

"Mine was good, I didn't really get much sleep though... So I took a dip in the lake." Star said, using her towel to dry off her mane. "Good morning Scamps." She said, smiling. "For some reason... I am very excited to see how today is going to turn out... I think it will be fun."

Scamps looked at them. "The lake is nice. I went there with Airy Movement yesterday. Last night for me was.." Scamps didn't know how to describe it. Perfect? No, sounds to cheesy. "Last night was...emotional for me." She finally said, thinking about her talk with Airy last night.

The sound of going into the lake at this tempature didnt sound very pleasing to Stacy. She shruged off the thought. "Yeah, sleepy head in there is still..well asleep. So have you two met any pony?" She asked wanting to know. As long as she remembered, Stacy has never been this well rested and it was kind of showing.

Scamps chuckled. "As in, do I have a coltfriend? Yes. Airy and I...hooked up, cried together, laughed together, so on." 'Not to mention we kissed a few times,' Scamps thought to herself. She could see the same mooniness on Stacy's face. "So? Who's your stallion that you're obviously mooning over?"

"I have met lots of ponies... Oh, You mean... Like Some pony... as in a special some pony... No I haven't." She said. "So you two have ? When did you discover that you liked him ?" She asked, happily. "I mean... I probably shouldn't be sticking my snout in other ponies business... im sorry." She said, blushing.

When scamps asked her if she had a coltfriend she froze. "Oh, ummm. Well its Yavolin. See you remember those cookies you gave me yesterday star. Well when i went out looking for Fetched i got a really bad stomach ache, im mean really bad. And he just happened to be in hearing distance when i called for help. He then came and carried me all the way back to camp. He was so nice i just wanted him to stay with me for a while until i felt better, but then we clicked." She explained to her two friends. She looked at scamps who seemed to be listening intensly.

"Well, guess it's time for my story." Scamps sat down, knowing they wanted to hear somewhat of a long version. "I wanted to help him, because I know what it's like having to get a bizarre cutie mark. I wanted to talk in private and help him maybe get his cutie mark or maybe at least get over his accident. In other words, I was his therapist. I...I flew him around the camp, and that's when I fell in love. We asked each other to be our special somepony, and then we talked in his tent for the majority of the night."

"Should I say something about Yavolin and I... That's in the past... I wont bring it up." Star thought. "You two are lucky, I haven't met a special some pony who I have felt a real connection with." She said, blushing even more than before. "Have ether of you had a special somepony before Yavolin and Airy ?" She asked.

"I mean, a few, but none that I really felt close to. I mean, I've never told them all the pain I've gone through;I just never felt like I could. Where with Airy, I told him within the first night. I feel...different with Airy than I have with other coltfriends. He actually listens and understands. It's kind of hard to describe." Scamps explained.

After scamps told her story Stacy looked at Star and saw something. Confusion, worry? She couldnt tell. She was going to speak up but then Star asked a question. "Well ummm..." She began and glanced at her flank suddenly remembering why she didnt date. "Uhh, well actualy i have some where to be." She said giving them her best fake smile and began to back away. She didnt know if they knew about her flank being blank and if they didnt she wanted it to stay that way.

Star was about to ask why Stacy was backing up when she noticed her take a quick glance at her flank. "She's a blank flank ?" She thought to herself

"Wait a sec... Stacy do you mean to tell us that no pony wants to be with you because you're and blank flank ? Why...Why that is outrageous... Come here." She said, trotting over and giving Stacy a hug. "I want you to know that I dont care about that... I think you are a wonderful pony, and you dont need a picture on your flank to show that." She said, taking a couple steps back and smiling. "Oh please let that be the right thing to have said." She thought.

Stacy began to panic when star noticed. "No, you dont understand!" She yelled. She then stoped herself not wanting to do any more damage if she had done any. "I-im sorry, i dont know what happened." She said quietly. "I should just go. I dont want to do anything to hurt you guys." She said now more eager to get away from two.

Edited by Marathon

Star frowned. "If that's what you feel you have to do... But you shouldn't feel that way Stacy." She said, placing her hoof on Stacy's shoulder and giving her a small smile. "Just remember, you are a unique and special pony, and everyone here doesn't care about cutie marks we only care about the pony. Now, Why dont we get some breakfast." She said, Trying to change the subject.