Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Camping Trip (RP)

Sky

Scamps was so excited. She wrapped her hooves around him in a huge hug. "You have no idea how excited I am!" She squealed.

'Oh no,' she thought. 'What's my next move? What now? Kiss him? I've never kissed a stallion before...I mean sure, on the cheek, but never a real kiss.'

'Ah buck it.' She thought. She figured she might as well go for it as she began to kiss Airy.

Once again Airy didn't even have a second to prepare for Scamp's next move. Just after he had finished she wrapped her hooves around him for a hug.

But even though he hadn't prepared himself for it, he immediately knew - no, he felt what to do. He wrapped his hooves around her body and hugged her back - just a moment before feeling her lips on his ones. Surprisingly he didn't flinch like he would normally have done, no, he just.. did. It felt so right, and it felt good...

...until the moment he notced his loss of balance. Still holding Scamps' body with his hoof he fell to the ground, taking his very special somepony with him.

"oh... oh my, I'm sorry... I just don't know what went wrong..."

Great... A really great first impression you made, Airy...

Scamps laughed at Airy's Derpy reference. "You're cute, Airy Movement. And that's why you're my coltfriend." She laughed again, staring at him. She leaned in and kissed him again. When she stopped to breathe, she asksd, "Why don't you say we go back to camp? I'm a bit hungry. All this flying as made me starving!"

(OOC: Not sure if we should wait for the swimming group...they haven't said if they're coming to this lake yet...)

Marisa sighed and nodded, "Sure, I have nothing better to do. I wonder how many others are going as well" she said and left her tent and started towards the lake, she didn't care to go with the group, she could find her way back easy enough. Day one was almost over, she couldn't wait to see how crazy day 2 was.

After being asleep for awhile Stacy woke up. She turned to Yavolin. "Hey, you awake still?" She asked quietly not wanting to wake him if he was asleep. She lightly poked him with her hoof. 'I kinda want to go sit by the camp fire and play my insturment. All these years ive had it i never came up with a name for it. Hmmmm. Oh well, ill come up with one later.' She waited for Yavolin to respond.

Awoke "Alright, then lets head on down to the campfire and who knows maybe tonight you'll finally find a name for it". Yavolin got up his mane was a mess he had a very bad case of bed head , but that didn't seem to bother him not one bit. Yavolin smiled at Stacy even though he was a bit sleepy.

Stacy got upand collected her insturment and carrier and head out to the campfire. When she got there she put on the carrier and waited for Yavolin to sit next to her. "You know you didnt have to come with me. You should have just gone back to bed, i wouldnt have minded." She said in a sweet tone feeling the wormth of the fire.

Yavolin smiled."Well truth be told i am use to these kinds of things i get up pretty early to sort though unwanted mail that the royal guards give me from time to time". Yavolin told the truth he did have to much mail on his kitchen table that the royal guard sends him mostly bills and threats of making him vacate his home but strangely he finds a way around those things.

Star trotted next to Marisa. "Um...Hi, Marisa ? I never really introduced myself before and I just thought that I would... My name is Star Song." She said, with a small smile.

"I hope im not being too pushy... Did you ever think that maybe she wants to be alone Star ? She thought

"Mail from the royal guard? About what? Youre not doing anything...bad are you?" Stacy asked now a bit worried. She gave him a look that said not to lie to her. "I hope youre not doing anything bad." She put her insturment down and listen intensly and stared him down.

Yavolin replied."No nothing bad , you see the mail mares have no idea were to look for my cottage so i asked Princess Celestia to make one of her guards deliver the mail which always arrive a day late, but never do anything wrong to any pony stacy that you have my word".

((OOC: Okay, seriously, can someone from the swimming group go to the lake already? It's getting pretty lonely/boring/hard to think of ideas, and I need to know if I should keep Scamps and Airy there or not. So, if you're in the swimming group...please leave for the lake sometime in the very near future...))

Apon hearing Yavolins explanation Stacy for some reason almost didnt believe him. She tryed to hide it but she thought he may have saw it. She picked her insturment back up. "Ok, if you say so." She said giving him a smile. She then began to play her song slow and smoth just like always. She began to think to herself, "Perhaps i could start composing music. I really need to get my cutie mark. Hopefully by the end of this trip ill get it."

Yavolin looked into her eyes."Do i give you reason for you not to believe me Stacy? Have i uttered from my mouth deception"? Yavolin questioned her with poetry which he was normally good at he didn't know her that well but he saw that look on meany a mare who didn't believe him.

When Yavolin spoke in poetic form it took stacy a second to understand what he had just said. "Uhh..no. No its nothing, i didnt say i didnt believe you." She rested her head on his shoulder to reasure him that nothing was wrong. "I think youre just a little tired. Maybe you should go back to bed and get some more sleep." She smiled at him hopeing he wouldnt get mad.

Yavolin looked at Stacy." Alright then, Stacy i was wondering when this is all over maybe you would like to see my cottage if you want to it's not to far from where we are". Yavolin smiled but he wouldn't be rude to her he just says things that he doesn't mean to say.

When Yavolin invited stacy to his cottage she wasnt sure what to say. "Well..i uhh.....i-im not sure. You see i have to go back to work after the camping trip and im just not sure if ill have time to get home and unpack and stuff." She turned away from him now feeling ashamed for rejecting his offer. "I cant make any promisis if i can or cant." The truth was is that she dosnt have a job as no pony wants to hire a blank flank. She then turned and looked at him again. "Do you care if im a...you know..blank flank?" She asked unsure if she wanted to hear his answer.

Yavolin looked at her."Stacy, cutie mark or no you are the most wonderful mare that i ever meet". Yavolin put his wing over her to show that he truly cared for her and to show that he didn't care if she was a blank flank, he then kissed her he loved her and cared for her deeply.

Marisa stopped and turned to see Star Song, "Oh, nice to meet you. I was just heading down to the lake, you coming?" she asked. She looked out at the lake which was just a little ways ahead, it was a really nice view with the moonlight reflecting off of the water and the gentle ripples.

Edited by Ponyworld Destroyer

As soon as he wrapped his wing around her she knew he didnt care if her flank was blank. He then kissed her and she felt lighter than a feather. She smiled and nudged him with her nose. "Alright then, why dont you go back to bed? You really do seem tired." She said trying to get him to listen.

Yavolin replied."Will you be in shortly"? Yavolin didn't want her to stay up to late because it was bit unhealthy to play something all hours of the night and not even sleep , Yavolin even shot her a concerned look but if she wanted to stay up that was her choice.

"That was my plan." She said, looking at the moons reflection "It really is beautiful isn't it... Tomorrow will be a fun day, I bought some rope in the unlikely chance that there is a tree hanging over the water... I mean, We could just fly really high and then just fall but... Its always fun not having to keep flying... You can just relax and fall into the water." She said, smiling and looking back at Marisa.

(OOC: So I know this is completely of topic but... How do you embed a link... Like if I wanted to give someone the link to Star's character sheet I could say click "Here"... Yea I know, Not really the place to ask but... yea.)

Edited by Flame Dancer.

"Uhh, yeah ill be there in a few minutes. Just go on ahead." She said hiding her sadness. "Why the buck did you just lie to him?" She began to think to herself. "He's going to find out you dont have a job and that youre just avoiding him. You need to tell him the truth." She was once again at war with herself. "If you do tell him he may never forgive you though. Why do i have to be so ignorant?" She gave a sheepish smile, "I just want to stay out a little longer is all." She said watching the fire die down.

Yavolin gave her eye contact."Stacy , If need to tell me something then tell me if you need help with anything i promise you no matter what I'll always be there by your side". Yavolin waited for her reply he could tell that something was up with her but he didn't know what it could be.

Fetched trotted back to camp. After Stacy had left, he'd spent more time then he meant to out there. It was just that all the colors in the trees had captured his imagination. Without a canvas or even a pencil, Fetched had had to make sure to remember every detail. Now, in a fervor of excitement, he headed for his tent and began to set up his art supplies. Soon enough the earth pony was busy painting, not bothering to be particularly neat. As usual, paint managed to find its way into his mane and added to the colorful patches on his coat. Fetched didn't pay it any mind, instead focusing on his creation.