Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Name my OC ^^

TailsIsNotAlone

Here she is. I got her look down exactly how I wanted it, with just one problem...I don't know what to name her. Maybe you can help!

She's a quiet, well-educated unicorn who loves reading and writing. She's kind of like Twilight, but more imaginative and down-to-earth.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

This is all I can think of. How about Sandy Parchment? Her coloration makes me think of sand. And her cutie mark is a scroll of paper. How does it sound?

• Brohoof 4

Well, she is just adorable! :3

The braids are a wonderful touch.

I imagine her to be a real daydreamer, always lost in the stories in her mind... (Although you say, 'down-to-earth'... hmm...)

Sunshine Daydream (for all you Deadheads)...

Reverie?

Just spit-balling... Maybe this will give you some more ideas.

• Brohoof 1

Well, she is just adorable! :3

The braids are a wonderful touch.

I imagine her to be a real daydreamer, always lost in the stories in her mind... (Although you say, 'down-to-earth'... hmm...)

Let's just say she's a writer with a dream. ;) A lot like me, I guess.

Great suggestions so far!

This is all I can think of. How about Sandy Parchment? Her coloration makes me think of sand. And her cutie mark is a scroll of paper. How does it sound?

REALLY good. Brohoofed. Hmm, a mysterious scribe from the San Palomino Desert arrives in Ponyville...
  • Brohoof 1

Maybe Paperback Writer. ^__^ Joking aside maybe something like Lite Rary or maybe something with the word poetic in it. I am fond of finding words that mean what I think the core aspect of there personalty is and playing with that tell I hit a combo the works.

edit: spelling

Edited by Lux Brush

• 2 weeks later...

im brain-dead atm, all i could think of was Ginger Snap. which has nothing to do with the parchment D:

brainstorming:

Sands-serif

Sonnet? if shes focused more on poetry,

Poesy? along the same lines..its a poem.

Pollyanna- dreamer, hoper, idealist, positive thinker

also the name could derive from the genre she likes to write in. horror? romance? sci-fi? 

i love a good thesaurus <3

• Brohoof 2