You Are Locked In A Room With The Avatar Of The Person Above You

Feather Gem

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Kitsune* said:

Sculpt you into a key and escape. 

Sculpt you into a key and escape.

Let's see how you like it.

Just now, ShadowDash13 said:

I like that idea better. Sure, it involves bashing him with a rock, but we can always apologize.

Et tu, Brute?

Edited by Duality
  • Brohoof 1

Asks a simple question. "You see that window up there right?... the one that is unlocked... letting in a slight breeze."

Yeah... use the window. And since you have wings. Easy. and no broken bones! 

How did we not see that window before?

*flies towards window, setting off a large siren that immediately closes and locks the window*

WELL, THAT DIDN'T WORK!!! AND NOW IT'S SUPER LOUD IN HERE!!!

• Brohoof 1

I blame you for this.

4 minutes ago, ShadowDash13 said:

Ow. I'm not sure how you thought that would work on me.

You do realize I have bones, right?

YEAH. THEY'RE ABOUT AS SOLID AS MY ICE IS.

*sits back and watches... trying very hard not to laugh* 

This might not be a good idea... let's try the wooden door first. Might take a bit less bashing. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

As long  as you don't try to bash the door down with an ice-cube, I'm okay with this plan.

12 minutes ago, ShadowDash13 said:

THAT COULD WORK! HOLD ON, DUALITY!! THIS COULD HURT A LITTLE!

*starts bashing the concrete using the ice cube* IT COULD ALSO TAKE A WHILE!

"You're better off letting me melt, allowing me to trickle into cracks in the concrete, and refreezing me. It'd cause me to expand and crack the concrete further."

^ What I would be saying if you weren't smashing my face into the ground repetitively.

Edited by Duality
  • Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, ShadowDash13 said:

But, if we don't use your face to smash the door in, what will we use instead? My hooves?

That seems like much less fun...

Maybe for YOU.

• Brohoof 1

What? You don't enjoy being smashed into a door rapidly? I have a friend who absolutely loves it.

I'll let you meet him as soon as he gets out of his coma.

I don't see anything that could go wrong with you hitting the door, and it's much faster than using my hooves...

• Brohoof 2

laughs uncontrollably. 

Why not maybe... having @Duality melt and go under the door.... freeze and then unlock it? 

.... although it sounds like it is too easy... Like it should work but then what if it does? but what if it doesn't?! GAH!

• Brohoof 1

Why would he leave? We've treated him great since we got locked in here. Why wouldn't he want to help us?

Worst case scenario, I could always try charging at the door. How hard can it be to break through a metal lock with your skull?

But for now, I like this idea. Let's melt him!

• Brohoof 2

Snuggling you sounds way more inviting than the psycho things all these other monsters have perpetrated upon my person.

17 minutes ago, Kitsune* said:

laughs uncontrollably. 

Why not maybe... having @Duality melt and go under the door.... freeze and then unlock it? 

.... although it sounds like it is too easy... Like it should work but then what if it does? but what if it doesn't?! GAH!

Are you questioning my madskillz?!

8 minutes ago, ShadowDash13 said:

Why would he leave? We've treated him great since we got locked in here. Why wouldn't he want to help us?

Worst case scenario, I could always try charging at the door. How hard can it be to break through a metal lock with your skull?

But for now, I like this idea. Let's melt him!

I think your skull probably has a better chance of not running away and leaving y'all to rot.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

(this thread is bucking comedy gold... we should do standup)

What do you mean, monsters? I offered to throw you at a snowman! Why would you leave us here?

I just don't know what went wrong... I thought I was being friendly.

Edited by ShadowDash13
  • Brohoof 1

I completely agree. I mean... we have only been thinking about the greater good. 

Idk about using your head though. Cuz... if it doesn't work... it might be messy, or you would be unconscious....

Then again... we would have the ice for your noggin. ... soooo.... ???

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'm starting to run out of ideas... if I was an earth pony, I'd just buck that door right off the hinges.

Actually... *I get a running start and kick the door full force with my hind legs. I immediately fall to the ground in pain*

OOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! That hurt!!!!!! Please tell me that worked!

• Brohoof 2

Do you mean I just kicked a metal door...? Because my legs hurt like Tartarus right now...

What in Celestia was I thinking when I did that? I should've thrown Duality at the door first to check if it was real after the incident with the window.

At least I have ice to put on my leg... because that was the most painful thing I have ever felt. *Moves towards Duality, but winces in pain and stops*

• Brohoof 1