Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP collector tin!

jparty76

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Beautiful. Yeah you guys are convincing me to get into the card collecting. Did you end up with a binder too?

By the way, when are these going to finally show up:

PPieBox.jpg

How come I can't find a pic of the DJ Pon-3 one now....

Beautiful. Yeah you guys are convincing me to get into the card collecting. Did you end up with a binder too?

[img=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4ecVWtSrIpY/ULetez1KVOI/AAAAAAABFHU/-Sq6jg7ShGA/s1600/PPieBox.jpg]

idk but now since you showed me that im going to search every until i find one. No store will be left unsearch. Ill make it my quest. :) there is a dj pon 3 one its combo of her and octavia

idk but now since you showed me that im going to search every until i find one. No store will be left unsearch. Ill make it my quest. :) there is a dj pon 3 one its combo of her and octavia

To narrow your search down:

The Pinkie Pie box will only be sold at Target

The DJ-Pon-3 box will only be sold at Hot Topic.

If you have more than one Target or Hot Topic in your area, by all means, search multiple stores. But don't waste your time going to Walmart or Toys R Us or anywhere else to search for these if they aren't even going to sell them.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

went to hot topic and got the dj pon-3 card box, im so happy  :) i paid $12.50 for it. it came with 2 packs worth of cards, one of the a foiled Octavia  and DJ Pon-3 card, a poster matching their card, and a sticker that matches the box. 

post-6417-0-94871000-1357508918_thumb.jpg

post-6417-0-05701000-1357508927_thumb.jpg

img-1002676-1-PPieBox.jpg

Literaly just bought both of them today will be posting contents soon but they are seriously epic it would be better if they made a derpy one.