Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hai Everypony!!

Shadow Stallion

Hello! Are you excited cuz I'm excited it's been so long since I've been this excited before OMG I'm excited to join these forums :P

So I'm NightMare! Fan of NightMareMoon/Luna, and also Pinkie Pie, and this is the first pony-related website I have ever joined :3

I have never been around fellow bronies/pegasisters irl or on the internet, so I am SOOO excited! :D

I especially love the music-section of the brony community. I love the musicians like Eurobeat Brony, Alex S, and PinkiePieSwear :3 They inspired me to learn how to play the keyboard (which I have just started btw, but I can tell that I'm gonna get deep into it). I am hoping to eventually remix/make pony songs and give back to the show and community :3

ANYWAY I am excited to be here, and.. who wants to be my very first brohoof? /)

Welcome Nightmare! My name is Crimson Sky, resident therapist. I am glad you are so enthusiastic to join us! I am also a musician, been playing piano and sax for years. I can't wait to see your remixes, perhaps we could colaborate one day! That being said, if you ever have a problem, or just want somepony to talk to, don't hesitate to contact me or anypony else here in the community!

Crimson Sky~

P.S. *brohoof*

Fan of Pinkie Pie

brohoof? /)

Pinkie Pie you say? *Brohoof /)(*

Anyways Welcome to the forums NightMare. I'm Jokuc.

Feel free to add me as friend if you want.

I am sure you will love your stay here as much as I do. Cya around!

Edited by Jokuc