Ask Zalgo

Zalgo

I am the ruler of the mighty la la land. La la land is a realm of sorrow and destruction, fear and insanity. Demons, monsters and my cultists roam these lands, as well as my dragon kin. Here is some pictures of my realm:

http://parkersartwork.blogspot.com/2011/12/la-la-land.html

Ask ANY question

TOOTHLESS BRONY IS DEAD. I, HE WHO WAITS BEHIND THE WALL, HAVE TAKEN THE LIBERTY OF TAKING OVER THIS THREAD.

T̢̼͎̲̝̠̳̙̬̪̳̳̥̹͙͋̋ͫͤ̓̐͂̇̈́̇ͩ̍̋͠ͅo̲̣̲̖̖̖̯͍͉͎͕̩͉̝̱̮͗̓ͥ̓̀͟͢͡ ̶̛̜̰͓̺̘̦̓͑͐̈ͧ̀ͤ̍ͩ̇͗̋ͭͦ͐͡͡ȋ̧̆ͭ͛̍̽̀̾̎͆̂̽͜͏̧͍͇̭̥n̴ͣͮͭͣ͆̍͞͏̳͓̘̤̳̦͜v̴͔̲̝̟̙̗̻̰̘̳͈̺̜͇̌̾͐ͯ͢͡o̡̧͚͚̻̳̭͚̱͐͑̈́̄͢ͅk̶̶͍͓̰̫̓̓̑̐̽̐̚é̶̡̨̹̼̭͔̯̜̼̦̭̲̣͕́͊͋͢͡ ̛̙͔͇͔̹̤̄̓ͭͧͬͥ̉́́ͯͩͮͬ̿ͭ͊̂̀͢ͅͅt̷͙̤̲̮̲̘̦̫͚̥͇̰̩̺̤͖̙͈ͩ̔͌̅ͤ̈́̀ͤ͋ͧ͆̏͘h̸̡̛̤͓̭͈̤͍̮̳̹̹͚̮̓̆͋́͢ḛ̶̵͙̯̱̩͇̫̠̼̣͔̮͗͗ͤ͌̓ͫ̈́̓̀̕ ̸͇̤̜̜̭̪͚̜̩̩̣̹̗͈̻͕̝̩̃̋̿ͬ̋ͯ̃ͥ͋̂̒͆ͣ̄ͮ̚ḩ̴͕̬͉̯̼̜̈́̍͋̄͌̽ͣ̿̃ͤ̎̈́͑̌̓͡͞i̵̵͓͎͕̝̗͍̼̬͚̝̳̪̫̮̱̪̫ͬ̽͒̅̈́̃ͥ̍͋ͅṿ̖͖̥̪͈̥̮ͥͩ͐͌͂ͫ̆ͪ̋̈ͭ̋́͛̑̿͝ė̴̢̺̭̠͓̲ͨ̀͂̃̒ͯ̃̐̐̇̒̀̾͊͒̊͠-̨̣̬̮̖̣̾͐͒́̋ͨ̔̏͌̌̆ͯͩ͝m̛̗͚͕̳̤̻̗̮̍̐̎͆̏͋ͯ̌ͭͣ͡ͅī̐̿͆͊̂ͩ̐ͦ͋ͧ̚͏͡҉͍͖̦͍̤͚͓͍͙̼̘̞̝ņ̴̨̟̲̥̯̜̘̩̤̣͇͈̘͐́̅͌ͫ̏͛ͯ́͆͐ͯͧ͠d̛̜̲̘̦̣̳͈ͩ̃̑ͬ̅ͮͪ̈ͭͣ̇ͨ̀̚͡ ̢̩̯͎̯͎͈̬̝ͨͧ̅ͫ͋̓ͣ̍̇̑̂̾̌r̆ͬͬ͆ͪ͐̈́̊͛ͨ̎͗̄͊ͭ̒҉̷̡҉̭̘̤̣̳͍͈̯̻ẹ̶̢̡̨͕̖͓̱̬̪ͫ̌ͪ͊͛̓̒͆͆̃͋͘p̵̵̥͎͉̘̳̮̳͕̹̗̟̦̜̦̪͒̽̇̀͘͜ͅr̶͕̬̣̜̫̳͙̎ͧ̎̇͊̂̈̇̉ͩ̄ͥͩ͘͟͜͠ͅͅe̢̙̲̤̬͓̦̜̥͙̘̖̤͇̞̙ͮͣ̏̐́͒͌͗ͨͮs̶̴̴̙͍̰͓̬͖̦̭̬̖̅͛̎̆̽ͭ͊͐̑͒ͨ̚̚͠ͅe͖̙̲̜̻̠̟̖͇̺̱͍̙̲͔̯̠̪ͩͬͨͭ̇̽ͯ̆ͥ̈́ͬ̿ͫͣ̀̀͡n̯̗̳̬̟̹̱̪͎͍̳̺͚̠̯͓ͭ͌ͦͮ̌̅ͮ͊̎͊̒̀̒̀́̕͡ͅt͐ͧ̓̀̍ͣ҉̵̲̯̳̬̱̟̖͓̯̱͜i̵̵̡̙͚͓͉͈͙͓͓̱̜̬͖͎͉̤͖̟̍̒ͫͅn̶͕̙̥̳̝̫̤̟̫͎̖̗͖̄̐̀̎̃ͤ͆̎̇͜ğ̸͉̫̹̹̳͉͈̜̩͊͌͂̃̈́ͮ̎́̀̚ ̧̧̦̥͖̺͋̾ͧ̒̋ͪc̵̫̜̦̰̤̘͍̖͓̗̯̟͚̋̾̿̐̍̃̈́̇̆̒͢ͅh̨̦̞̳̗̯͍̤͇̣̝̭͚̥̰̖ͦ̈́͆͊̋̀ͣ͐̃̕͜͡ͅͅá̵̴̱͙̘͔͙͙̤̜͔̲̳̙̯͙͉̭͖͎͑̆ͨͩ͢͞o̢̼̫͈͎͚̦̭̺̻̞͖̰̲̖̮̝̲̠ͦ͐ͨ̆̏ͦ̃̈́͑ͪ̚ͅs̴̶̡̯̥͓̟̝̳̩̯͚̭̙̻̭̣̹̟̫͉̞͂̊̈̏̇̎̔̂̎̉̊̀ͭ̆͒̄͊̎̆̕͢.̷̡̜̙̖̞̲͉̞̬̙̹̱̓̓͑͋̈̿̅ͭ̈́̉͆̆̉ͯ͌̔́͜

̴̨̺̪̖̠͈̼̗͕͔̩͚̂̎̈̋ͥͨ͒̀̒̈̋͟I̢̥̘̯͍͙̰̣̯͔̲̺̻̮̝ͣ̂͆͆͠͝͞n̛̝̰͓̳͙͔̪̯̘̙̱̜̽̾̋̒́̇ͧͬ͗̾͑̋ͩ̀́͡v̢͙͖͔̗̌̂͊̇̀͛͗̇͆ͥ̉ͨ̉ͦ̅̒o̴̢̨̥̣̰͍̖̻̦͓͕̞̳͔͛ͧ͆̈́ͭ͂ͯ̈́ͮ̄ͥ̊ͧͫ̈́̀ͅk̸̡͍̘̝͆̓̍͂́͌̀̅́́́͝ͅi̍̊̽ͧ̏̕͏̷̤̮̖̙͟ͅn̷̵̻̼͇̣̟̣̞̦͎̙̲̰̗̼̘͌̃͐̒͌͋̔̐̃̓͊ͬ̑͐̈͒̑ͮ́ğ̵̣̖͇̗͖̝̱́̔ͯ͆̂̓̎̀̿͌͋ͣͫ͆́͡ ͒̀̒̓ͭ̍ͩ̎̓̉̽͌͆̑͋̽̀҉͕͙͕̳̲͜t̵̴̛̖̝͔̫̹̼̙̲̜̩͚̤̱͈̒͑̏͒͗͊ͥ͌ͩ̏ͪ͊ͣ̚͜h̨̡̲̱̬̝͔͍͈̒̓ͤ̑ͤͣ̄͛ͣͮ́̎͐ͤͫ̓̚͢e̴̢̠̜̻̯̊̿̂̾̀̃ͧͦ̓̍͋̏̌͌̂̊̂̂̈́́͝͞ ̶̨͓̗̯̭̖͙̪͚͖̗͎̐ͩͫ̆̽̊ͦ͆ͩ̅ͥ̎ͣ̇̒͂ͣͮf̸̷͇̹̥͍̏ͩ̆ͩ͗ͮ́̀̚͢e̷̴̻͖͉̰͂́̈́͑̐ͭͮͯ͋ͪ̇̔̋ͣ̿ͬ͋̃e̵̡̨̱̣͕͕͆ͬ̄ͧ̐̑̀̿ͫ̇͞l̨̊̀ͥ̊̈̇̈́̌̔̓͆҉̵̝̺̜͈̲̪̫̙̠̟i͈̜̙̼͚͍͚̦̼̹͍̬̹̥̦̲̇̂̉̉̄͊̔̾́͘n̴̷̸͈̦̘͉̙̠̝̯̜͚͇̤͆̀̔́͑̽̌̍̽͑͟g̵̢̰̭̣̟̱͔̳͎̪̼̱̠̫̮͍͌̽ͩ̈͘͟͠ ̵̙͇͇͈̭ͯ͑͑̆͐̈́ͪ̚͘o̵̧̦͕̭̜͇̹̐̐̽͛ͧ̄ͤ̎ͥ̌͂̃̏ͯ̕͠͝f̈̿̊͗͛ͦ̇ͬ̚͘͏̛̙̤̙̺͈̟̬̝͍̜̝͎̮̝͈̮͉ ̠͈̪̦͛̾ͮͯ̎̒̊̇͛́͜c̴̓ͧͭ̓̒̀͛ͪ̾ͮ̑ͧͩ̋͌͗̓͝҉̶̙̳̖͇͎̺̹̹̠̮̲̘͚̣̰̜͚̰̫h̎̿͛ͭ̀̋͡҉͏̣̠͉̗̮̩̲̮͚͇a̷̧̡̨̻͍̬̪̤͖͈̖̥̐̇̔ͮ͌ͯ͂̏͛̃̍́̅̀o̵̸̠̮̘̬͔̠͍͙̻̔ͤͭͤ̈́͗̈̋̊͑͗̀͟͞ͅͅş͕͔̣̙̹̖̗̗̻̪̰̼̜͔̩̗̹̋ͥ̑̄̍͌́͛̀͐̕͟͜.̢̨̢̜̻͕͇͚̳͓̱̪͈͉̺̿̎̈̓̋ͧ͆̾ͬ͋̄̓́

͌͊ͮͧ҉̧͘͏͕̻̠͙̞͖̼̫͍̻̝̬̺̼̟͙ͅͅͅŴ̶̴̶̙̻͇̤̹͖̙̻̝̫͓̹̤͕̲̿̄ͫ̃̐ͦ̋̎͑̃i̋͊̿̊̓ͧͨͯ̌̊̉ͫ̊͏̴̫̩͎̙̘͔̖̖̦̣̜͔̯̗̝̪̬̦ͅt̨̉̎͊̿ͮ̽̄̉̎ͣ̀҉̯̞̭̠͉h̴̸̨̛͎̠̺̦͇͚͈͚̫̙̗̞̼̞̓̃͑ͤ̓̊͗͐̈́ͨ͌̎ͦͬ̋̆̕ ̻̳̘̰̩̟͔͉̯̖ͥͦ̍ͬ̽̉̍ͤ̿͛́͘ǫ̵̡̖̩̦͍͇̟̦͙̥͕͐̑͛̈́̋̆̊ͯ̐̂ͤ̑ͤ̀̓́ͪ̽̚͜u̸̺̫̩̱̘̮͎̪ͮ̇ͧ̌̚͜ţ̴̜̙̲̘̻̩͉͙̯͎͉̹͕̜̫͖̦͍̾̂̃̃͐ ̢͒̉̍ͬ̈̿ͭ̒ͨͤ͑ͧͪ̈̊̌͏̼͔̭̲̫ͅoͬ̒͒ͤ̾ͮ̔̒̏̇ͤ̋͒͛ͯ҉̴͕̪͉͇̹̹͓̜ͅŗ̸̼͎̟͓͔̪͐̄̈́͋ͭͩ̐ͭ̀͡͝d̡̛̦̜̟̱̻͇̜̲̖͚͓̖̳̲̤̥̽ͤͥ̓͋ͫ̈̄͟e̴̡̛̠̰̠̠̰̪̻͍̓͒ͥ͆ͦͦ̋̌̃̍̂̈́͋̽̈ͤr̙͉̖̠̭͈̦̦̤̥̘̠̬̘̗̩͔̞͌̓͂̒̓͞ͅ.̊̑ͩ̔̿̿ͤͭ̈́̂͝͏̮̦̜͚̩̯̙̩͘͞

̡̛̲̟̣ͥ͊̇̌̅ͫ̂̓͐̄̀͘͟Ṫ̢̠̩͓̩̪̗̪͕͉͍ͩͧ̽ͯ̄͆̀ͬ̿ͫ͠h̢͋ͥ͒͐̓̐̾̐ͩ̍͝͏̦̰̜̟͇̱͇̙͕̩̝͙̺͠e͕̱̤̱̠̬̜̫̺̱̳͓̩ͭͫͨ͐ͨ͆͋̋ͬͦͩͭͣ͒̚͟͡ ̌̆ͪ̊ͪ҉̲̮̫͎͎̳̲̼͇͟͠N̵̼̝̪̙͇̗̠̭̺͍͈͉͓̮̮̱͈͚̗̔͛̃̒ͧ̌ͪ͆̈́͘͞ḙ̴̲̺̤̯̭̬̻̘͚͉̹͈̳́͂̐̌̊ͥ̊̾̀͘͟͠ͅz̶̗̯̯͖̭̭̘̙͉̜̗̬̣ͩ̓̌̅̓ͪͦ̂̏͒̾̒͘͟͝p̸̨̱̦͎̠̬̳̭̭̥̲͋̐ͭͪͣ̉ͬ̾̒͌ͭ̑̓ͣ̔͢ͅë̶̤̙̣͎̦͔͙̭̮̯ͬͯ̄ͫ͗̓̚̚͜ŗ̸̨̖̗̼̞̳̰̼̟̬̜̹̬͚̺̮̬͚̅̉̀ͨ͌ͬ͑̊̆͒͆͋͊̋͠͞d̍ͨ̏͂͆̽̓ͭ̂͏̠̗̼͎̭͚̻̻̘͟i̋̒͂̊͝͞͏̠̲̙͎̜̫̳͎̣̼̼̲͍͔̼̗̥̭å̷̴̵̧͖͎̘̬̼̟ͪ͛̉̑͌ͮͫ͛̚̕nͭ̓͛ͩ͏̢̭̬͙̰͈̘͚̼̬͇̪̙̩̕͠ͅ ̸̛̞̼͕̫̺̥̫͎̤̗̞͔̟͔̩̟̤̻͈ͩ̀̑͋͡ḥ̨̜̞̗̭̫̤̘̥͉̪̼̩̩̮̇̍̋͋̑͂̔ͥ́͛̀ͩ͊͛ͤ̕̕͟i̽̾̽ͫ̊̈̑̂ͪ̅͆̀ͥ͐ͧ́̚͞͏̡̗̞̫̺̝̜̜̯̯ͅv͈͎̳͚̥͍̘̩͋̋̽̋́ͥͮ̾̐͜͠ȩ̸̗͓̟̮̳̭̩̪̘̘͉͚̳͕͇͚͗ͫͧ͆͒̿̉͆ͮ̌ͮ̈́ͤ̂ͭ́͜-̨͚̗̤̤̜̩̌̅̊͑̓̆͐̅ͯ̽̆ͬ͟͜͞ͅm̶̹͖̗͚̯͎̗̮̯̥ͮ͑ͪ̃ͥ̐̌͋̒̂ͣ̉̓͊ͮ́͆͟͡͝ͅͅi̶̸̶̭͖̩̟̬̩̣͂̽ͮͥͮ͑ͣ̎̚̚n̛̺̱̼̗͇͙̟̳̱͙̤̼͗͌̏͒̌̏̆̑̂̉͗́͟͡d̷͍̳͖̩̟̳̣̟͓̫̲̻̗̱̓̐͂ͦ̍͌̂̈ͯ̃ͯͪ̔͜͠͡͡ ̵̳̱̝̘̪̯͓̪̤͉̯̰̠̐̀̿̇ͩͪ̀́͘ö̴̧͕͉̗̪̺̞̟̦͕̰͕͚̰̹̻͉́̓̀̐ͮ̂̇̕͘͜ͅf̛̣̗͙̩̫̼͕̞̗̰̭̩̖͉͎̥ͧ̐̾̑̊̅͗̑͆̈̚͞ ̾̇̌̿̚͏̢̰͓̙͎͈̥̥̳̕͟͡ͅc̢̳̝͓̺̤̹̤̩̺͂ͦͧ̐ͮ͊̐ͯ̃͛ͯͫ̅̍̄ͬ̚͜͠h̶̼̩͎̮̪͇͍͉̼̯̝͋ͣ̒̓ͩͭ͐͆̋̐́̚ā̓͑͒̃̎ͨ͊̌̈ͤ́ͯ҉̷̡̭̰̱͕̰͉̦͎̪͘o̸̤͔̜̠̖̘͖͔̻̯͙͖̲̗͑̐ͧͭ̐̽̕ͅs̴̨͈̙͈̹̹͕̖͙̯͔͆̉̍̔̿͗͑ͥ̾͊̌̒̐ͅ.̵̛͖̮̖̩̤̯̳̻̽̓̌̆̓ͤ͗̔͢͠ ̫̪͇̩̝ͪ̓ͥ̓ͮ͛͜͞ͅZ̤̮̻ͪ̊̿͆ͪ̌̒͑̍ͩ͂͛̈́ͥ̊͗ͭ̿̽͜͠͠a̫̫̜̦̅̄̏͛͒ͧ͒̍̀̀͘͞l̨̮̣̲̼̰͖̯͇̞̰̯͎̘̋͐̐ͧ͑ͥͭͤ͛ͦ̀͜g̞̼̙̻̝̞͚͍̙̅͒͛́͛̋͒ͦ̈̄̀͜o̴͛̎̇̈́̓ͯ̀͡͏͙͔̗̤̗̤̬̘̼͔͜.̵̡̢̱͙̝͖̖͙̜̱͎̮̬̜̥̫͎ͥ͒ͮ͐̏͑͒͋̅̿̏͑̄̏͘͝ͅ ̔ͩͨͥ̏͊̑̍̏̓̽̋̑̾҉̵̶̛̲͙̗̫̥͡ͅ

͑ͬͯͪ̄ͪ͌ͫ̒ͬ̃ͨͥ͏̨̮̥͖̫̼͚͡Ḩ̝̠͓̳̮̹͈͔̲̻̣͔͇͖͍͔̣̀ͥͬ͗̀͝ͅê̢̝̙̝̥̹̬̬̯̱̩̟̞̣̭̲̎̋ͯ̂̾͗̄̐͆̒̿ͭ̄͛ͮ̚͠ ̏̒̓͑͂͐͡҉̯̯̮̯̗̪͉̭͇̭̰͇̥̫͇͙w̵̷̢̦͖̥̼̩̻̹̯̙ͪͨͤ͒ͮ̌͡ḩ̜̳̭̺̠͇̬̻̞͇ͥͦ͆ͦ̓ͩͦͤ̓͐͡o̶̧͈͇̗̘̭̜̘̜̱̘̩ͬ̎̀ͦ̊ͭͧ̏̀ͥ͆ͅ ̇͑ͫ̓ͤ̏ͧ͏͏̮̫̲͉̝̳͕̪̼͜W̸̨̛̛̥͓̠̻̯̪͚͑ͬ͒͆ͭ̿̾ͣ̉ͩ͠aͮͭͦ̓͊̍̏̎ͫ̐̏͒͏͈̲̖̰i̵̺̘͕̝̪̥̼̩̜̅̓̏̌̓̈ͮ̿ͦ̐̑̓̕ṯ͍̘̯̻͎̯̹̣̘̉̅͛̉̈̇ͬͬͣͣ͜͠͝s̢̛̰̪̱̞͖̯̥̣̽̔ͨ̊̆ͫ͒͑ͦͪͪ̏ͭ̀͢ ̶̴̨̛̱͍͓̬̖̓͌̓̋ͥ̅̃͘B̷̧͙̠̤͕̝̱̞͈̱̙̮̤̣̬̋ͤͩͨͅe̢̹̞̯̥͖̜̽ͩ̈́ͬ̂̈́ͣͣ͐ͪ̐͆̕͞h̢̗͕͖̞̞̥̠͎̦̳͖̠̪̮̠̗̖̾ͧ̾͐̋̽̾̊́̍ͯͮ͂̕͞i̵̷̟̦̭̜͍̪̞̞̩͈͓̘̠̝̱̥̭̣̅͊̇ͧͣ̈ͨͦͩ̉̒͐ͤͫͭ̿ͩ̇̚͘͡͞ͅn͓̰͈͙̭͕̜͕͓̭͐ͨ̿́ͤͫ̈́͛ͭͨͮ͐̒ͫ́͜d͂͌̈́ͦ͌̅̍ͪ̂̈́͐͢͏̸͖͖̪̮͍́͠ͅ ̸̨̡̨͓͈̱̺̦͖̞͖̀ͤ̌̄͛͐T͈̤̬̣̘͈̠̯͉̖̗̝̜̖̮̻ͯ͑ͭͪ̆́ͮ̔ͯ̀̾̎͂͟͢͜h̸̷̺͔̝͕̗̜̼̞̮̜̯̎ͭ̿̑̀̈́ͥ͛́́͘è̷̛͖̰̰̹͉͍̤̹͔̣̯͇̫̭̹̘̂̄ͮ̄ͬ̋͊̇̽̉̓͌̐ͮ̚̕͠͡ ̞̞͙͔ͣ͊́͝͡W̷̛͔̭͎̬̞̠̮̟̟̮̦̼̗̜̥̦̠̳̐͒ͬ̏̂̏ͣͣ̍̈͂̀a̙͇̠̼͈̥̟͓̲̼̮̬̰̲̾ͯ̉ͪ͋ͤͣͣ́͞͡ͅͅl̻̞͔̯̺̮͕̆ͤ̆̂̿̀ͧ̿̚͟͝ļ̴̸̮̟̝͚̮͓̓͌̂̏ͧͭ̏̉ͯ͐̌͘͝.̶̴͖̯̱̤̬̩̙͕̗̼͎̘̳̜̫̗̰̟ͪ̉ͨ̌͆ͥͩ͘

̵̡̛̤̙͙̙̳̥̜̻͗́͛̀̿͐̉͐̅̎̽̚͢Zͤ͆͒̐ͮͦ̀͏̧̡҉̘̞͎̻͎͕̹͈̦̲̮̪̟̭͖A̡̼̳͎̯̣̱͙͈̜͓̯͓̬̖ͤ̅ͯͥ̽ͣ̈́ͤ̅L̏̀̂͐͒ͮ̏̓̑́̎͆ͯ͒҉̶͇͕̬̣͈̘̮̙̕͜G̶̰͈͉͙̰̪͓͒͒̋̌̎ͮ̐͂̾́ͪ̿ͭ̿͌̀̕͝O͊̾̾ͫ̍̉ͮ͋͏̷̙͈̪̘͎̞̭̹̺̖̭͙̞̀!̶̧̞͎̹͖̯̼͑̑ͤ̐

Edited by Zalgo

What's the meaning of Head H?

The meaning of head h is what you wish it to be. Head human, head hell, head hat. It is also the name of a demon lord.

(edited)

Can I live in your world? it's so beautiful except for that last picture I'll have nightmares about that you know

Yes you can. We always welcome new citizens with an open hand. And thank you! We try to make our realm as beautiful as possible. That last picture is dreaded... Even I stay away from that place.

As for becoming a dragon you will have to talk to one of my dragon shamans, ponies and humans are the easiest to convert. If you happen to be a phantom dolphin, the process is very painful.

Edited by toothlessbrony
  • Brohoof 1

If you happen to be a phantom dolphin, the process is very painful.

:( I'll take that risk

I also happened to have another question.... do all dragons have wings?, because I don't see Spike growing any

• Brohoof 1

Question; What if i said that the POOTIS man will invade your Lala land?

He will die. He will slowly be ripped apart and eaten. By demon rabbits.

If you had to choose between ; Muffins,Cupcakes och Panacakes. Which one whould you choose to be you'r beloved man/wife?

Cupcakes. They're the closest to cake and They're so delicious and moist.

Do Androids dream of electric sheep?

Yes, but only on tuesdays.

:( I'll take that risk

I also happened to have another question.... do all dragons have wings?, because I don't see Spike growing any

No, not all. Some dragons don't even have legs.

(edited)

If I could fly would I necessarily need wings?

Nah, leaves oops... Wings aren't mandatory. Leaves aren't mandatory either. Edited by toothlessbrony

Can I have a house next to that amazing volcano, or is there any houses to rent near there?

Yes, there's still room there. But not for long.

(lol) Rainbow Dash asked you:

Hi. Posted Image

You mean: hi?

Yes. Hi.

If you had a pony from the Mane 6 in your house who would it be?

What is your favorite episode?

If you were a turtle would you eat cheese?

If I had a pony in my house from the mane six it would be fluttershy. Wait all of them are already here. They stop in from time to time.

My favorite episode... A difficult descision... Either the first pilot episodes, the second pilot episodes, party of one or lesson zero.

And the last question, I always turn into a turtle to eat cheese. In case your wondering, my favorite cheese is gooda.

Or that one with the herbs and such.