Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask TheRockARooster

TheRockARooster

If you were a Jedi, and you went through a journey where a villain was pestering you in your mind of wanting you to take control of the galaxy.  At the journey's end, this villain offers you the Eternal Throne, the very place the villain stationed himself to rule with supremacy.  Would you accept the Eternal Throne to rule the galaxy with domination and fear or refuse it to commit efforts of peace and rebuilding?  

If you could create a new flavor of Pepsi and/or Mtn Dew, what would it be?  

What Australian music artists do you like?  

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Is there an alternate reality Rock-A-Bye-Rooster who puts people to sleep with their not annoying nighttime crowing? :crackle:

I think that might be somewhere in another dimension with a gateway hidden in a secret bunker, Spark.:ButtercupLaugh:

4 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

If you were a Jedi, and you went through a journey where a villain was pestering you in your mind of wanting you to take control of the galaxy.  At the journey's end, this villain offers you the Eternal Throne, the very place the villain stationed himself to rule with supremacy.  Would you accept the Eternal Throne to rule the galaxy with domination and fear or refuse it to commit efforts of peace and rebuilding?  

If you could create a new flavor of Pepsi and/or Mtn Dew, what would it be?  

What Australian music artists do you like?  

I think I would commit to the efforts of peace and rebuilding.

I will like to make a version of Pepsi Blue Hawaii because I really wanna try that but it's not around anymore.

AC/DC, Noiseworks, The Screaming Jets, Silverchair, Icehouse, Rose Tattoo, Airbourne, Parkway Drive and more.

@Sparklefan1234 @ZiggWheelsManning

Thank you so much for your questions, guys.:coco:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...