Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony! My name is Sky Warden and nice to meet you.

Sky Warden

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found it in google. I love foruming and I love this show, so I looked for the forum. Here I am.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I'm a meme victim, LOL. I saw many memes about ponies. They said "I watched 5 episodes and I'm hooked" and similar, so I tried to watch 5 episodes. For episodes 1-2 my reaction was "Geez, girlish show", episode 3 "Hmm, not bad", episode 4 "Pretty good moral education and interesting story", episode 5 "I'm bucking love this show!", LOL.

I'm a writer and a computer engineer. Well, writing is just my hobby. My main study is computer engineering (I almost finish :D). I'm writing a fanfic right now.

Additional info :

I'm a nice person who kind to people and wont hate people just because they do a bad thing, so feel free to talk to me.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the party dude. Another Rainbow Dash fan? good stuff! Also, good luck trying to remember everyone here.. but enjoy your stay, and post that fanfic whenever you get a chance

See you on the battlefield

Heya, Sky Warden. Welcome to the forums ! I'm RKA. Hope you'll have a nice time 'round here :)

this guy is amazing! He was my first friend on the Forums! Go to him for epic tunes! :D

welcome to the Forums! :3My name is Red (srsly it's my nickname IRL) lemme know if 'ya need anything or just wanna talk! :3

Thanks guys. Nice to meet you.Actually I'm looking for the cover right now, but don't worry, I would still post it even with no cover.I'm not very good at writing, but you may ask me for advices in writing or share your tips with me. ;)Anypony like RP?

Welcome to the Mlp Forums

I'm personally not a computer type I can replace a screen or two but other then that I'm dead in the area of computer tech.

Also saw you said you are a computer engineer also something Im not good at (man I'm just marking a list now ughh soooo need to get tech savvy) ANYWHOSSSS

We all hope you enjoy your stay on the best mlp forum around.