What's up Ponies? :D

Qty - Cutie

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: My friend Concord told about this awesome page!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I saw Epic Wub Time, and I just accidentaly clicked on one of the videos in YT and... BAM! I'm a Brony!

Well, first of all, I'll introduce myself. I'm Qty Orbisy, I live in a small known country, but there's no need to mention it. So I'm mostly like Pinkie Pie, that should say almost everything about me. :D But I'm loyal as Rainbow Dash, and generous as Rarity. :D (Btw, if you find any mistakes, don't tell me, I know I make mistakes). So that must be it. I really like to chat, so don't be shy and text me. I will always be waiting. So that's it folks. :D See ya!

P.S. Here's my deviant - http://broforever.deviantart.com/ , I'll post more pictures and fanart overthere sometime later.

Hi, and welcome to the MLP Forums  ^_^ 

Enjoy your stay  :) 

Are you an artist? if so upload more to your deviantart :D

I'm not a real artist, but I really like to draw ponies and stuff, but if you don't mind, I will upload when I'm finished. Okay? By the way, thanks Arcium, I really appriciate that.

Hello quy cutie I am an applejack fan too despite I am not like applejack neither in fact I am more like fluttershy!! But I love the applejack way to behave and talk!!!! I want to talk with other people about ponyworld the same as you!!!