Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Prancing Pony- RP Thread

Rainbow Sparkle

"Ponyville? I actually live there heh trust me it's not that bad only when things get crazy that's when I break out my finest bottle of cider. I mean come on seriously who brings an Ursa Freaking Minor to town just to test as unicorn's boastfull nature okay those two were dimwits I'll grant them that but then the 6 element users had to interupt a show. Mind you a magic show with nice pyrotechnics. I swear one of these days I either move to Manehatten or move to Canterlot," Draco ranted. "I'm sorry I'm much more composed than that,"

"Not quite," Clover said with a laugh. "Tho I have been to Ponyville on occasion, mainly to visit Twilight and see if she wants any new spellbooks. I mean Sunny Town. It did use to be trapped in a time loop due to a curse, but my friends and I were able to break that curse. I haven't been back there, since."

"Not quite," Clover said with a laugh. "Tho I have been to Ponyville on occasion, mainly to visit Twilight and see if she wants any new spellbooks. I mean Sunny Town. It did use to be trapped in a time loop due to a curse, but my friends and I were able to break that curse. I haven't been back there, since."
"Well thanks to Ponville I developped a nervous twitch whenever they are around," Draco said dryly. "Trust me on this Ponyville is nice and all but all that crazy things that happen there you tell me Clover if I should move to Manehatten and maybe open up a manhatten branch of the O'mally delivery services," Draco says as he looked at the unicorn.

"A decoction of gator guts with a pinch of poison plant," she summarized then took another drink. "I probably shouldn't be drinking this, but I probably shouldn't do a lot of things I do." Besides, nopony in the tavern looked like they were dying. Everypony was either chatting or flirting. It was probably safe. Probably.

"My name's Lucky Guess. What's yours?"

"Lucky Guess. What an interesting name!" Lingo noticed the waving hoof

He waved for Lingo to swing by. He decided he wanted that cider after all.

and waved a hoof in return, acknowledging Solidus' presence. "I'm Lingo Cider. I'm the bartender for The Prancing Pony, the finest tavern in all the multiverses! Er, multiverse. Multiversi? Gah! Many universes!" Lingo laughed heartily. "Now, don't you worry your pretty little mane here - everypony's your friend! Especially me." She winked before making her way towards Solidus' table. "Excuse me, this poor stallion needs a drink!"

A scrawny pegasus half stumbled half fluttered into the bar, a burst of what felt like Fall wind blew through the building as the pony took a seat at a bar stool. The pony slumped over and hit her face on the table infront of her. She tapped her hoove three times on the table and waited for the bar tender to pass her a drink.

Edited by Autumn Dream

"Lucky Guess. What an interesting name!" Lingo noticed the waving hoof and waved a hoof in return, acknowledging Solidus' presence. "I'm Lingo Cider. I'm the bartender for The Prancing Pony, the finest tavern in all the multiverses! Er, multiverse. Multiversi? Gah! Many universes!" Lingo laughed heartily. "Now, don't you worry your pretty little mane here - everypony's your friend! Especially me." She winked before making her way towards Solidus' table. "Excuse me, this poor stallion needs a drink!"

Lucky Guess chuckled along with Lingo's grammatical trouble. She would have guessed that multiverse would be the correct pluralization, but she wasn't sure.

"Good t'meetcha, Lingo Cider." She nodded to Lingo as she walked away to the thirsty bar patron.

A scrawny pegasus half stumbled half fluttered into the bar, a burst of what felt like Fall wind blew through the building as the pony took a seat at a bar stool. The pony slumped over and hit her face on the table infront of her. She tapped her hoove three times on the table and waited for the bar tender to pass her a drink.

LG took another swig of her radigator cider and felt a cool sensation wash over her. Well, that's an odd side effect. She turned on her stool to tell Lingo about it, but she saw a little pegasus walking in and figured the sensation must have been a draft from the door opening.

"Hey," she said, scooching over to the newcomer, "You okay, kid?" She wondered in passing if there was some kind of age limit for universe spanning taverns.

LG took another swig of her radigator cider and felt a cool sensation wash over her. Well, that's an odd side effect. She turned on her stool to tell Lingo about it, but she saw a little pegasus walking in and figured the sensation must have been a draft from the door opening. "Hey," she said, scooching over to the newcomer, "You okay, kid?" She wondered in passing if there was some kind of age limit for universe spanning taverns.

Autumn Dream lifts her head and turns to the other pony.

"I'm... I'm fine, its really no big deal." Autumn said qietly and attempted to smile, which ended up with an odd looking smirk on her face scary enouh to frighten a grown manticore.

Autumn qickly moved her tail to cover her blank flank then frowned again.

"Uh... that cider looks rather good..." Autumn whispered, staring at the mug of cider in Lucky Guess's hoove.

"Well thanks to Ponville I developped a nervous twitch whenever they are around," Draco said dryly. "Trust me on this Ponyville is nice and all but all that crazy things that happen there you tell me Clover if I should move to Manehatten and maybe open up a manhatten branch of the O'mally delivery services," Draco says as he looked at the unicorn.

"Maybe you could move to Trottingham instead, where I live," Clover replied, looking a bit shy. "We could use a good courier service, plus I could go see you personally whenever I have a delivery. You'd like Trottingham; it's not as zany as Ponyville and our mayor, Swift Justice, is a good sort. She married the town protector, an alicorn named Prince Star. We thought he was just an idiot at first, til he helped defeat this enemy and Swift Justice and he got married afterwards. She's a earth pony, and very clever."

Trinity waited until Solidus began drawing before she looked down at her own sheet of paper in thought. She tilted her head one way and then another before lightly setting her pen down on the paper. Slowly, one line after another, an image began making itself known to her. As she drew, a small tune started to come to mind and before she realized she was doing it, Trinity was humming softly.

When she was done, she had drawn Solidus's cutie mark. Surrounding it though, on the ground, were small gifts. Trinity thought of them as trinkets left there to thank Solidus for his kindness and his help. He seemed like the kind of pony that was always helping others one way or another. She even smiled and placed a wagon wheel just next to it.

Just as she was finishing her drawing, her hummed song came to an end. Already Trinity was thinking of a story to go along with the song and drawing, but she wouldn't write it down. She didn't always have to write down the stories she thought of.

Hearing the  softly hummed song, Solidus smiled and listened. The song relaxed him very much so.

As he made the final stroke of his pen, he leaned back to look at what he had drawn. It was a picture of Trinity walking the streets, with her wagon behind her, in Solidus' hometown: Manehattan. A wheel was drawn to appear newer than the rest. Although he knew she probably hasn't been there, due to the many multiverses, he decided to use that place to resemble the friendship they had. Although he hadn't known the mare long, he still considered Trinity a friend.

The drawing may have not been perfect, but it was the best one he'd ever drawn. He was proud of it. He grinned, then looked over to see Trinity drawing. He attempted to get a look at what she was drawing.

"Maybe you could move to Trottingham instead, where I live," Clover replied, looking a bit shy. "We could use a good courier service, plus I could go see you personally whenever I have a delivery. You'd like Trottingham; it's not as zany as Ponyville and our mayor, Swift Justice, is a good sort. She married the town protector, an alicorn named Prince Star. We thought he was just an idiot at first, til he helped defeat this enemy and Swift Justice and he got married afterwards. She's a earth pony, and very clever."
I make deliveries everywhere from Ponyville to Trottingham. But I would like that though not to be put into those situations again," Draco said with a shiver running up his spine. "The zanyness of Ponyville is I think appart of it's appeal to others,"

"Perhaps then, instead, a short holiday would be in order," Clover suggested. "You could stay at Trottingham for a short while just to escape the zanyness. After all, it's good to visit other towns sometimes. I like to visit Canterlot on occasion, tho I have no interest in high society."

"Perhaps then, instead, a short holiday would be in order," Clover suggested. "You could stay at Trottingham for a short while just to escape the zanyness. After all, it's good to visit other towns sometimes. I like to visit Canterlot on occasion, tho I have no interest in high society."
"Yeah I'd like that I've been alittle over worked lately. Plus I could maybe stay with you would that bealright with you?" Draco said as he notied her starting to become shy. "Well aren't you cute being all shy like that all of a sudden," Draco said teasingly.

Hearing the  softly hummed song, Solidus smiled and listened. The song relaxed him very much so.

As he made the final stroke of his pen, he leaned back to look at what he had drawn. It was a picture of Trinity walking the streets, with her wagon behind her, in Solidus' hometown: Manehattan. A wheel was drawn to appear newer than the rest. Although he knew she probably hasn't been there, due to the many multiverses, he decided to use that place to resemble the friendship they had. Although he hadn't known the mare long, he still considered Trinity a friend.

The drawing may have not been perfect, but it was the best one he'd ever drawn. He was proud of it. He grinned, then looked over to see Trinity drawing. He attempted to get a look at what she was drawing.

When Trinity saw that Solidus was done, she tried to look at the drawing. It was kind of hard to see a drawing when you were looking at it from an angle. "This is for you." She said with a smile as she scooted the drawing she had made over to Solidus. "I always draw something for a new friend."

Even though she'd only known him for a short time, Solidus was definitely a pony Trinity could consider a friend. She was glad now that she'd somehow come to this tavern, even though she had no idea how she'd gotten here.

Autumn Dream lifts her head and turns to the other pony.

"I'm... I'm fine, its really no big deal." Autumn said qietly and attempted to smile, which ended up with an odd looking smirk on her face scary enouh to frighten a grown manticore.

Autumn qickly moved her tail to cover her blank flank then frowned again.

"Uh... that cider looks rather good..." Autumn whispered, staring at the mug of cider in Lucky Guess's hoove.

That, uh, was quite a smile the little pegasus had. Lucky Guess had seen scarier things in her life, yes, but still. She subconsciously stared at her for a moment, but stopped as soon as she caught herself. She didn't want to be rude.

"It's different, but not bad," she said of the cider. "If you're thirsty, the mare with the headband, Lingo Cider, is the bartender." Lucky Guess figured Lingo would know about any age rules in the Prancing Pony. She wasn't sure a pony who puts poison joke in cider without telling the patrons first would act on said rules, but LG was more concerned with passing the responsibility buck on to someone else.

"I'm Lucky Guess. What do you call yourself?"

• Brohoof 1

That, uh, was quite a smile the little pegasus had. Lucky Guess had seen scarier things in her life, yes, but still. She subconsciously stared at her for a moment, but stopped as soon as she caught herself. She didn't want to be rude. "It's different, but not bad," she said of the cider. "If you're thirsty, the mare with the headband, Lingo Cider, is the bartender." Lucky Guess figured Lingo would know about any age rules in the Prancing Pony. She wasn't sure a pony who puts poison joke in cider without telling the patrons first would act on said rules, but LG was more concerned with passing the responsibility buck on to someone else. "I'm Lucky Guess. What do you call yourself?"

"oh.... uh... They call me Autumn Dream, I don't know why though." Autumn said with a puzzled look on her face.

She moved her tail away from her flank and started swishing it back and forth.

"I'm not sure how I got here... can you tell me where I am?" Autumn asked, her eyes growing big with curiousity.

"oh.... uh... They call me Autumn Dream, I don't know why though." Autumn said with a puzzled look on her face.

She moved her tail away from her flank and started swishing it back and forth.

"I'm not sure how I got here... can you tell me where I am?" Autumn asked, her eyes growing big with curiousity.

Between the name confusion and the blank flank, Lucky Guess was curious about Autumn Dream's origins. However, her next question was even more intriguing, and probably more polite to discuss.

"I'm told it's called the Prancing Pony, but I'm not sure exactly where we are in..." Lucky Guess waved her hooves in a nebulous way as she trailed off. "...in all of everything. I mean, if we're even in one place at all. This is my first time here, but I think you came in through a different door than I did." She'd forgotten about it, but Lucky Guess still had some leaves in her mane and was rather dirty from fleeing not!velociraptors in a jungle. "The breeze that followed you couldn't have come from where I was. Well, not without some climate interference, anyway."

"Yeah I'd like that I've been alittle over worked lately. Plus I could maybe stay with you would that bealright with you?" Draco said as he notied her starting to become shy. "Well aren't you cute being all shy like that all of a sudden," Draco said teasingly.

Clover smiled. "Of course you could stay with me," she said. "I have a couple of spare rooms in my house; you could choose which one you wanted but I always find that pegasi prefer the one at the very top of the house. Stargazer always chose that one; she wasn't very good at flying at first, back when we were fillies due to her mother being an earth pony but after she met Lightning, he soon managed to get her up to a better standard. Lightning flies with the Wonderbolts, by the way. I could always get tickets to go and see them while you're staying, if you like."

Pripy went out of her own accord to take a look at the wagon. She frowned as she glanced over the wheel; while she could possibly patch it up, there was always the chance that it would break again very shortly due to the fact that the parts themselves were old and worn so repair work would just be pointless. She entered the tavern again and waited politely til there was a break in the conversation between Solidus and Trinity.

"I've taken a look at your wagon," she said. "I think it would be best to get a new wheel put in before you go anywhere. Any repairs I could make won't do any good while the parts are so worn out. A replacement would be the best thing, or it would just go again once you got going."

When Trinity saw that Solidus was done, she tried to look at the drawing. It was kind of hard to see a drawing when you were looking at it from an angle. "This is for you." She said with a smile as she scooted the drawing she had made over to Solidus. "I always draw something for a new friend."

Even though she'd only known him for a short time, Solidus was definitely a pony Trinity could consider a friend. She was glad now that she'd somehow come to this tavern, even though she had no idea how she'd gotten here.

Solidus noticed Trinity was trying to look at his drawing. "And I..." he started to say, when a grin appeared on his face, "made this for you." He then looked at what the artistic mare had drawn for him, and he was in complete awe. He also realized she had called him a friend. That made him feel good.

"This is really...there are no words..." he said, with his eyes glued to the paper. He couldn't explain how incredible it looked, and he played the tune she had hummed while she drew it. It blew his mind.

A unicorn stallion had been sitting slumped accross the bar near by the small group of newcomers. He had a spiky black mane and tail, and was patched indigo and dark red. He had been asleep after a heavy session the night before, and naturally had not noticed that anypony new had entered the bar at all. Diego often spent entire weeks in the Prancing Pony; he was an Equestrian criminal by trade and found it easier to come to the bar in order to escape the law. He was slightly crazy, tho he had a strange, off the wall charm about him. Now that the talking from the group had gotten loud enough to penetrate his sleep, the unicorn sat up, lifted his head and glared blearily at the newcomers.

"And just who the bloody hell are you?" he said, wiping his eyes with a beer cloth. "I never saw any of you ponies here before."

@KaryDactyl

"Oh... well I don't know you, so I doubt you are from where I'm from..." Autumn Dream said.

"hmmm... the Prancing Pony? and who knows where I am..." She muttered to herself.

"Well, does anypony know how I can get back to Canterlot?" Autumn asked, looking around the bar.

Solidus noticed Trinity was trying to look at his drawing. "And I..." he started to say, when a grin appeared on his face, "made this for you." He then looked at what the artistic mare had drawn for him, and he was in complete awe. He also realized she had called him a friend. That made him feel good.

"This is really...there are no words..." he said, with his eyes glued to the paper. He couldn't explain how incredible it looked, and he played the tune she had hummed while she drew it. It blew his mind.

"Oh wow!" Trinity said as she looked at what Solidus had drawn. "This is lovely! I don't think I've ever been to this place." She'd traveled to many places in her life, but she didn't recognize this place. It must have been important to Solidus for him to have drawn it.

Trinity blushed as Solidus looked at what she had drawn. "I'm glad you like it." She said softly as he looked at the drawing. She was always worried about what people would think about her art. Over the years she'd had a mixture of people who liked her art and those who didn't. It was always nice when someone did like it.

@KaryDactyl

"Oh... well I don't know you, so I doubt you are from where I'm from..." Autumn Dream said.

"hmmm... the Prancing Pony? and who knows where I am..." She muttered to herself.

"Well, does anypony know how I can get back to Canterlot?" Autumn asked, looking around the bar.

"Canterlot?" Diego muttered. The filly probably wasn't talking to him at all, but he never let a little thing like that bother him. "Sure, I know Canterlot. Lots of great places to steal, there, and lots of rich stuck up ponies who turn their noses up and keep their wallets out in the open, just asking for somepony to take." Diego laughed loudly at this, even if no-one else found it funny, he did.

Clover smiled. "Of course you could stay with me," she said. "I have a couple of spare rooms in my house; you could choose which one you wanted but I always find that pegasi prefer the one at the very top of the house. Stargazer always chose that one; she wasn't very good at flying at first, back when we were fillies due to her mother being an earth pony but after she met Lightning, he soon managed to get her up to a better standard. Lightning flies with the Wonderbolts, by the way. I could always get tickets to go and see them while you're staying, if you like."
"Oh that sounds wonderful milady" Draco said as he looked at Clover. "I really need a vacation from from Ponyville. I mean it's nice and all but you know what happens," Draco says as he drank some more hard cider. While true he was getting a buzz from it he was also keeping it at a simple buzz.

"I need to get back to the Mental Institution there, and I don't know how to get back there..." Autumn Dream said with a frown.

"And my doctor is probably having a panic attack wondering where I slipped off to..." Autumn muttered under her breath.

Maybe somepony will know what to do... she though.

"Oh that sounds wonderful milady" Draco said as he looked at Clover. "I really need a vacation from from Ponyville. I mean it's nice and all but you know what happens," Draco says as he drank some more hard cider. While true he was getting a buzz from it he was also keeping it at a simple buzz.

Clover sipped her own drink, careful not to overdo it. One never knew just how strong a particular type of cider could be, and she was sure that this was very strong indeed. When the drunk pony spoke, Clover winced and inched away. She was sure she'd never seen a unicorn that rough around Trottingham, and she hoped she never would.

"Yeah, a change is as good as a rest, as they say," she replied to Draco.

"I need to get back to the Mental Institution there, and I don't know how to get back there..." Autumn Dream said with a frown.

"And my doctor is probably having a panic attack wondering where I slipped off to..." Autumn muttered under her breath.

Maybe somepony will know what to do... she though.

Diego just shrugged. "Just let them worry," he said. "Even if time didn't stand still here, it would do them good to think about where you went. Sometimes when I go back to normal time, I'm in court or even in a jail cell. Nopony ever seems to miss me. Then again, it's not as tho they ever did."

He rapped on the bar with a hoof. "Another of the strong stuff," he said to Lingo. "And I mean the good stuff, not the weak crap you give out to the tourists."

"yeah... but..." Autumn stopped as her mind drifted off.

It seems nopony is gunna help me... she thought to herself, then smirked.

I guess I'm stuck here for a while, best to make use of it.

"hey, pass me a mug of cider!" Autumn called to Lingo and waited for cider to be passed to her.