Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The explosive diarrhea in the form of a butt laser has arrived.

Dadio46

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Some strange guy that I totally don't have on Skype names Vexx3 was kicking my flank in Quake Live. He made me cry like a filly. He's so mean :'( He said something about how e was a moderator on MLP-Forums. So hearing that I decided to go to the site and sign up so I can ruin his life.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My best friend at school bet me $10 I couldn't watch the first season of MLP FIM all the way through... She lost that $10 so quickly. Easiest $10 of my life. Soooooo worth it.

WELL my name is James Borland, better known as Dadio46 on Deviant Art or Tumblr. I make wallpapers along side some of the other wallpaper bronies but I don't see myself as being any higher than anybody else. I just make wallpaper for the fun of it, and I enjoy the community and the laughs I get from my fellow friends as well as the silly whimsical world of MLP.

post-10782-0-06070100-1355640670_thumb.png

I live in a crappy town in Ontario Canada that even Delta105 could agree with being bad. Much of my inspiration for art comes from video games, movies and other peoples artwork that I love. Music that I listen to is also a big inspiration for the artwork I make.

post-10782-0-90120400-1355640703_thumb.png

I do like to read books and fictions if you are wondering. I am currently reading Metro 2033 and I HIGHLY recommend it. Fics I like a lot and recommend are: Wings For a Pony, Memory Pending, My Roommate is a Vampire, Anthropology, White Box, My Little Dashie, AND of course Fallout Equestria.

I have my future goals set out to be a video game developer and I would prefer to do level design. I love video games if you could not tell and I pay very close attention to art style, story and overall build quality. I love new concepts and an interesting story line in a game as well as interesting game play mechanics. This is why the last good call of duty in my mind was COD4. I think Mirrors edge is a wonderful example of art style and an interesting concept in a game. Half-Life is my favorite game of all time. 

I hope this was interesting for all of you and I hope you had fun learning something about a really messed up person that joined MLP-Forums. HAVE FUN! STAY SAFE! Or I will find you

<3

post-10782-0-82154700-1355640727_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

Nice wallpapers--welcome to the forums--hope you enjoy your stay I think you'll like it. Get some free advertisement for your wallpapers if they all look that good. (Love the Killin' It one) great job--keep it up! PS: Fluttershy rocks--

Why is Twilight Sparkle your favorite?

• Brohoof 1

Nice wallpapers--welcome to the forums--hope you enjoy your stay I think you'll like it. Get some free advertisement for your wallpapers if they all look that good. (Love the Killin' It one) great job--keep it up! PS: Fluttershy rocks--

Why is Twilight Sparkle your favorite?

Thanks! Twilight Sparkle is my favorite because she loves to study things that she finds of great interest. I also think she is quite cute whenever she goes bonkers over realizing something or just finding a mass amount of books. She is also very pretty! :D