ooc Canterlots Mental Institution

Feather Gem

Time for grammar naziology!

Its came, not cummed. The official term is came.

Cummed is not even a word anyway the correctcand official term is came.

How little molestia do u read?

Edited by darklord260

Time for grammar naziology!

Its came, not cummed. The official term is came.

Cummed is not even a word anyway the correctcand official term is came.

How little molestia do u read?

A lot f molestia XD just I pay attention a bit to the urban dictionary and cummed in my opinion reads better then came

*Sigh*. Take the NSFW to the PM's, young people DO come here, and they don't know what they are reading until they read it.

yes and if dey was smert dey would red da first spoylr and go "oh yes, it appears this is NSFW. Ok tgen i just wont open tge spoilers"

noa wnt tey?

yes and if dey was smert dey would red da first spoylr and go "oh yes, it appears this is NSFW. Ok tgen i just wont open tge spoilers"

noa wnt tey?

Some people just cant stop reading since they have little perverted minds they didn't know about. It can ruin people.

Some people just cant stop reading since they have little perverted minds they didn't know about. It can ruin people.

then we have fucked tge childhoods of millions! I mean mine was screwed at 6th grade/ year 5

and besides nopony is going to edit the three or more pages of inuendos.

i told y'all that the nsfw shist needed to go into a PM, but did anypony listen? no! i warned y'all, and now look, we all got in trouble! sheesh, if you had all listened to my idea in the first place, we wouldn't have gotten points!

i told y'all that the nsfw shist needed to go into a PM, but did anypony listen? no! i warned y'all, and now look, we all got in trouble! sheesh, if you had all listened to my idea in the first place, we wouldn't have gotten points!

teh only points i got was another charecter limit mistake.

Because I wasnt NSFW apparently.

teh only points i got was another charecter limit mistake.

Because I wasnt NSFW apparently.

i only got that, too. i never went nsfw, so i was safe from that. now all i need to do is make sure i use all the space i'm supposed to and just keep my nose clean till my points go away...

crud, so the roleplay has been closed off? now what do we do? can we even create a new one? and i take it a few of out group are banned for a few days? oh, boy, now what to do...

I reckon that we DON'T go overboard again. I may not join a new rp as I am a bit busy ATM. I recommend we don't make a new one as it has a cross to its name now