ooc Canterlots Mental Institution

Feather Gem

OK... we are going to count all of Mr. Bob's posts null. So... we are continuing? Great. Of course, if you still want a reboot, I will gladly make one.

we are still using the same thread. we refreshed the whole idea lol though, i must admit i like the organized fashion that we have now

After i announced the break system in page 19 or page 20, mr. Bob's posts are invalid. Time to clear things up now.

From this point on, thunder knight, feather gem and me, mortimer are controlling this threads. Decissions between the DM's will be taken in a slow pace, without hurrying.

Edited by Mortimer
  • Brohoof 1

i did? i went over to the table nd ate cupcakes with you guys... its to late now, im back in my room. seriously lily, why are you eating my fedora?

btw im totally not making a twisted pony plush... 

yes you are...

shhh lily

ok....

but seriously, i am. i love it!

img-1061746-1-xxzls.gif

It doesn't matter how much i try, i can't get to understand your state, i-i just can't, MY GOSH! (derpp)

From this point on, Minion added as a sentient character. 

"The lord giveth and he taketh away".

Edited by Mortimer

UPDATE: SINCE MINION WILL BE KILLED OFF AND WE HAVE A SEVERE LACK OF PATIENTS (ONLY 2) AND A MORE DOCTORS THAN PATIENTS (3 DOCTORS) I'LL BE ADDING A NEW INMATE CONTROLLED BY ME. DETAILS ARE IN HER PAGE: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/bloody-mary-r2335

Hello? im a patient!!! electro, autumn and ME!!! so three patients. dude seriously

what are you going on about?

he forgot us again!

really?!?!

indeed

geez...

Hello? im a patient!!! electro, autumn and ME!!! so three patients. dude seriously

what are you going on about?

he forgot us again!

really?!?!

indeed

geez...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck, fuck, fuck, fuckity fuck, now you see such a bad memory i have, i even forgot Angel, but she hasn't been online in like, forever. Anyways, the inmate will be added but it won't be treated by me, maybe Dr. Stable or Dr. Blackheart can treat her.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck, fuck, fuck, fuckity fuck, now you see such a bad memory i have, i even forgot Angel, but she hasn't been online in like, forever. Anyways, the inmate will be added but it won't be treated by me, maybe Dr. Stable or Dr. Blackheart can treat her.

also, can i please be involved in this little "meeting" you got going on in your office please? lily is bored

actually...

shutup

oooookkkkkkk...

also, can i please be involved in this little "meeting" you got going on in your office please? lily is bored

actually...

shutup

oooookkkkkkk...

Of course you can my dear, who said you can't? You can come right away whenever you want ok? Just interest us in the room, don't be a statue.

this is a very interesting rp you all have got going here. i wish i could join, but i can't link things on the system i'm on, so that means no oc, which means no rp for me. darn.

• Brohoof 1

this is a very interesting rp you all have got going here. i wish i could join, but i can't link things on the system i'm on, so that means no oc, which means no rp for me. darn.

Oh, that's a true shame!  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  But if you can in the near future, you are welcome anytime you want, just notify me, Feather Gem or Thunder Knight if you are going to be a patient or a doctor.

according to somepony you can find an oc by googling it's name. i tried it and it works

just put the name of the Oc and ill get the info

• Brohoof 1

Oh, that's a true shame! :(:(:(:(:( But if you can in the near future, you are welcome anytime you want, just notify me, Feather Gem or Thunder Knight if you are going to be a patient or a doctor.

ok, i'll try and actually get to a computer sometime today. if i can, i'll go ahead and post my oc. and i might make him a doctor.

according to somepony you can find an oc by googling it's name. i tried it and it works

just put the name of the Oc and ill get the info

oh. ok, cool. the name of my oc is paradox, he's the black and white pony that you see in my signature. if you could link him, i'd be most grateful. i was hoping to do some stuff in here, it seems fun.
  • Brohoof 1

alright, sweet, this'll be my first TRUE rp that i've joined into, so please, don't expect me to be perfect right off the bat. XD i'll post now, though.

i'm not in controll of the rp topic. I just said i would find the charecter page.

youll have to wait for feather gem for that im afraid.

i'm not in controll of the rp topic. I just said i would find the charecter page.

youll have to wait for feather gem for that im afraid.

ok, i can handle a little wait. i should probably have waited to post, too... oh, well, it happened. i hope it didn't screw anything up, did it?

ok, i can handle a little wait. i should probably have waited to post, too... oh, well, it happened. i hope it didn't screw anything up, did it?

Yes, you can join. I am in charge of the RP along with Feather Gem, and no, you didn't do anything wrong, just keep at it, i'll answer your call in a few minutes.

hey, guys, just so ya know, most of the time i'm on the forums, i'm on my psp. what that means is, for any replies that i type, rp replies in particular, i only have a limited amount of space to type due to psp limitations. what THAT means is that sometimes, if i have a really great idea for a reply, it might be put into 2 or more posts, so please bear with me.

Edited by TGAP Count Paradox
  • Brohoof 1

Oh don't worry, i'm on my phone right now and 3/4ths of my time and that's why i write so slow, plus my phone autocorrects without asking me and that's why sometimesi have so much grammar mistakes.

Oh don't worry, i'm on my phone right now and 3/4ths of my time and that's why i write so slow, plus my phone autocorrects without asking me and that's why sometimesi have so much grammar mistakes.

like that one "so much grammar mistakes"?

I used to spend my life on my phone. Half the times i would write "the" and "there" etc as "tge" and "tgere"

bucking annoying.

• Brohoof 1

well, my psp won't autocorrect me at all, but it will cut me off in the middle of an important post, like the one i did earlier. and about that post... um... i was a little hyper after drinking a monster, and it kinda affected my thought proccess. is my post of dox starting to go crazy ok? and am i doing a good job, seeing as this is my first rp i've joined?

• Brohoof 1

well, my psp won't autocorrect me at all, but it will cut me off in the middle of an important post, like the one i did earlier. and about that post... um... i was a little hyper after drinking a monster, and it kinda affected my thought proccess. is my post of dox starting to go crazy ok? and am i doing a good job, seeing as this is my first rp i've joined?

Yes you are i must say, keep at it because you have some good potential to be wasted. FILLER FIL

I FINALLY FIGURED THIS OUT!

My character List!

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/list-r2373

Along with Alia, whom is his friend. Well, imaginary Friend. Sorta....

And here is Alia. SHE'S FRICKING NUTS.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/alia-r2374

I HOPE SHE SEEMS NICE. oops , caps lock was on. :)

hehehe i can't wait to start!