Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The reason Discord was not nominated for the naughty or nice awards

Pony Of The Month

A lot of people say that Discord should have been nominated for the naughty or nice awards, and although I somewhat agree, I think there is a reason for it. I'm not entirely sure if this is correct, but I believe that it's because Discord's appearance was in 2011, Fluttershy's "hissyfit" was in 2012. I believe that this goes by year, not by season. I haven't seen anyone say this, so I wanted to and see if anyone agrees.

That sounds right. The air date was September 2011 so technically he doesn't qualify. It is kind of weird that his voice is in the commercials though. Anywhoozle, it's not something canon or noteworthy.

As a side note...

Obviously he was an antagonist, but Discord is not someone I would call evil. Maybe he can be insensitive, selfish, and cruel, yet he's no Chrysalis. (Sombra is technically evil, but he was such a lame villain I just....)

Durn, I was home alone with the TV and a DVR but I didn't watch or record it for some reason. Imma have to look at it/learn about it later.

The Dish Network program guide displayed it as being three half-hour programs? Did it consist of airing relevant episodes of Hub shows, with mock award ceremony skits airing in place of some of the commercial break times?