Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Art Teacher's Gift

Bladewing

So, I walk into school on the last day before Christmas break, and since the school's schedule on testing days is completely whack, I walk into 8th period first for testing. Immediately after entering, I see a Wal-Mart bag on my table with this inside:

13ZPJ.jpg

Needless to say, I have the best Art teacher (and cat) ever.

(Just a note, the Rainbow Dash plushie was in the bag, not my cat. But dang is my cat awesome)

Edited by Bladewing
  • Brohoof 1

That surprisingly looks much better than what most people come up to sell on eBay.  I honestly cannot find anything that is wrong with the plushie.  Well, other than the fact that the hair is square, but that's such a small thing to even mention.

Now you just need some simple plushie clouds for this plushie.  Heck, you could use them as pillows afterwards.

That surprisingly looks much better than what most people come up to sell on eBay.  I honestly cannot find anything that is wrong with the plushie.  Well, other than the fact that the hair is square, but that's such a small thing to even mention.

Now you just need some simple plushie clouds for this plushie.  Heck, you could use them as pillows afterwards.

Well, the eye shape/color is off, the mouth looks awkward from the front, and there are no red or green "strands" of hair, but nevertheless it was an awesome gift and I wuv it <3

Is that the five-inch or the ten-inch plush? Because for the price, that's pretty good. Better than anything you could find on eBay or Etsy for a similar price.