Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Disney

AliceHumanSacrifice

It completly flew over my head that i put priest. And I don't get how disney got away with this movie... but they did it.

Disney does some pretty scary things with their movies. The Hunchback is only one of the many mature plots they've had in their movies. Fantasia to name one, some dark god of the underworld resurrecting souls and demons only to send them into a burning pit. I don't really know how that snuck in there :P

Disney does some pretty scary things with their movies. The Hunchback is only one of the many mature plots they've had in their movies. Fantasia to name one, some dark god of the underworld resurrecting souls and demons only to send them into a burning pit. I don't really know how that snuck in there :P

Actually it was not about the underworld, it literaly ment hell, and an angel came and destroyed them.

TAKE THE HINT OF WHAT IT MEANS C:

hehehe. OK Disney is the root of all evil :P

I never realized until now how "goofy" A Goofy Movie was. Even the serious moments are well...silly.

But it's one of my favorite Disney movie.

You JUST noticed that?

The part that makes them bond is at a possum farm. REALLY?

Ooooh Disney. <3 Personally, I LOVE Disney. I have collected all the movies that have come out since I got married so that I can watch them over and over. :lol:

My favorite is probably Lilo and Stitch. But I really love Beauty and the Beast as well. Favorite Pixar would be a toss up between WALL-E and Up.

I love just about all of them though. I don't really care for a lot of the older ones, like Dumbo and Pinocchio. Bambi is too sad for me as well.

Anastasia is a movie that is constantly assumed to be made by Disney.

I know this is a little random but I thought I'd bring it up just incase you ponies don't know.

Anastasia was made by Fox Animation Studios and not Disney, it's silly seeing all the comments on YouTube videos that assume it's a Disney movie :P

Anastasia is a movie that is constantly assumed to be made by Disney.

I know this is a little random but I thought I'd bring it up just incase you ponies don't know.

Anastasia was made by Fox Animation Studios and not Disney, it's silly seeing all the comments on YouTube videos that assume it's a Disney movie :P

To be fair they were trying their very hardest to use the Disney formula. It was mostly a botched attempt, but it did give us Rasputin and his villain song.

Oh, I grew up on Disney movies! The first movie my parents ever got me to sit through was Whinnie the Pooh, and, as a kid, I always ran around pretending to be Tinkerbell or Cinderella!

I really loved Tarzan when I was little, as well as Cinderella and Peter Pan.

But now I'm totally in love with Tangled (And Flynn Rider and Maximus!), Tarzan (still), and Treasure Planet!

It's really encouraging to see the number of awesome animated movies that are being produced! They're not all Disney, but great animated movies--and TV shows!--just have a certain magic to them, no matter how old you are!

Oh...my the memories of Disney I have flooding my mind...

My favorite movies were The Lion King, Nightmare Before Christmas, Sleeping Beauty. In that order.

The first Pirates was cool too, but old school is where it is at!

Oh...my the memories of Disney I have flooding my mind... My favorite movies were The Lion King, Nightmare Before Christmas, Sleeping Beauty. In that order. The first Pirates was cool too, but old school is where it is at!

No Tarzan?

:c

I have a tough time picking favorites when it comes to Disney. It is difficult to compare some of them, like movies by Walt, Disney Renaissance, and Pixar. I usually look at them according to the period that they were made.

I have a tough time picking favorites when it comes to Disney. It is difficult to compare some of them, like movies by Walt, Disney Renaissance, and Pixar. I usually look at them according to the period that they were made.

I really only care about Disney Renaissance movies and Pixar, prior to that Disney was just...weird >.<