ooc MLP FiM: Harmony Betrayed

Flareon

Harmony Betrayed

It's been years since the defeat of Sombra and the reign of Shining Armor and Cadance in the Crystal Empire stands strong along with the rest of Equestria. The mane 6 have all settled down and started families of their own within the time but the only problem is that while their friendship is still strong even though some live in other places now.  One major problem thought that they don't know is that the power of the elements have lost most of their power but haven't returned to stone yet. Everything seems like a normal day at the castle when Celestia has invited everyone for a royal lunch so that everypony can see eachother and get caught up.  Unknown to Princess Celestia and Luna an ancient seal in the catacombs of Canterlot Castle has faded away and now the worst possible enemy has returned their fathers old enemy the wielder of the Element of Darkness: Lord Kazin.  Now it's up to their children to find the new wielders of the Elements of Harmony and bring down Kazin.  Along the way they will find the truth about themselves and strengthen their friendship while facing down challenging fears and something that could possible shatter their friendship forever.

Rules:

1. I'm looking for dedicated players for this RP which means at least one post a day by everypony. More is encouraged but not to the point to where it's 3 pages of reading in just one day.

2. There won't be any other alicorns in this other than my OC Starlight since I believe that she fits the bill for the next element of Magic.

3. Don't introduce something to the RP without first discussing it with me where as I'll think on it and if I think it will fit in I'll add it.

4. No god modding

5. No Mary Sue's

6. Spelling is important but I'm not going to to be overly critical and also make sure that your posts are good lengths.

7. This RP is for everypony to have fun in although it's going to be action oriented so pease don't argue. If there are any issues please let me know and I'll do what I can to help.

8. If you wish to swear please make sure it's pony swearing.

9. All OC's submitted must be children of the Mane 6 so please keep all OC's mane 6 related. Once all 6 slots are filled then I'll take submissions for normal OC's after that.

Mane 6 Children:

Starlight – Storm-Fire (Twilight's Daughter)

Jeterspry – Tempest Chaser (Fluttershy's Son)

Apple Doom – Iamnotabrony (AJ's Son)

Sunlit Dash – aRegularPony (Rainbow's Daughter)

Cupcake Pie – lilymalady123 (Pinkie's Daughter)

Emerald – Alex-Kennedy (Rarity's Son)

Showstopper – Shift the Third (Trixie’s Daughter)

OC's:

Villain:

Lord Kazin – Storm-Fire

Edited by storm-fire

#136-Flareon (Storm Fire)

flareon.gif

Moveset: Flamethrower, Sunny Day, Bite, Flare Blitz

Current FiMFiction (Writer/Author) : Fractured Loyalties

My OC's:  Ignis Sica Leader of the Midnight Guard Melody: The Shy Vocalist Storm Fire- The Pegasus of Fire Snow Breeze- The Cold Hearted Pegasus

This is an interesting idea you have concocted. I dont really know how RP'ing on a forum board would work but it would be interesting to be a part of it. so the characters people will rp as will be the mane 6 and their offsprings? also are the mane 6 apart from each other or do they still live in close proximity?

Edited by Iamnotabrony

R.I.P. Lord Bababa and Harmonic Revelations

(edited)

I was going to have it be the mane 6 offspring as the main focus the original 6 will be more like sub characters placed where they need to be because we would have to have tons of players to fill these rolls. The character proximity I haven't figured out yet, I want to say apart but I'm not sure yet.

Locations that will be used:

Ponyville

Cloudsdale

Manehattan

Canterlot

Phillydelphia

Baltimare

Badlands

Edited by storm-fire

flareon.gif

My OC's:  Ignis Sica Leader of the Midnight Guard Melody: The Shy Vocalist Storm Fire- The Pegasus of Fire Snow Breeze- The Cold Hearted Pegasus

I have an OC Filly colt, i guess thats what they are called, that would be the child of Applejack. Unless the offspring must be female, which of course i could always swap genders haha.

my OC lily ringingbell could b pinkie pies daughter. i have to go get my eyes checked (stupid mental hospital and their obsessions. "healthy body, healthy mind" they say. screw that!) anayway, i'll post her when i get back. or you could look her up in the database if you like. idek

I have an OC Filly colt, i guess thats what they are called, that would be the child of Applejack. Unless the offspring must be female, which of course i could always swap genders haha.

I have no restrictions about the new 6 harmony users in fact I would encourage a few of them to be colts.

my OC lily ringingbell could b pinkie pies daughter. i have to go get my eyes checked (stupid mental hospital and their obsessions. "healthy body, healthy mind" they say. screw that!) anayway, i'll post her when i get back. or you could look her up in the database if you like. idek

She's a good character but I would like to see each pony that's going to be submited as a Harmony user be a from scratch so they've got full backstory and everything. If you can make a new character and submit them that would be great. Any other questions feel free to ask.

flareon.gif

Well my OC coly fillys name is AppleDoom(still in the thought process) would you like to know more about him? would you like a drawing of him posted?

I'd be up for this. Are we able to have OC have children with the mane 6 and then play another OC as their child?

The 6 harmony useres are going to be the first born children of the mane 6 so yes OC's can be fathers to the mane 6 if you take a look at Starlight she is the daughter of Twilight and my OC that I've yet to create Thunder Wing so you will be playing the child of one of the mane 6 of your choosing. Well I should say the remaining 5 since I'm playing Starlight.

flareon.gif

Well my OC coly fillys name is AppleDoom(still in the thought process) would you like to know more about him? would you like a drawing of him posted?

Just make a normal character database sheet for the site and post the link in here for me so that I can take a look like you would any other OC.

Okay. Just another quick question, does the child have to be female? Can I play the offspring of Fluttershy?

No as I stated in one of my previous posts the OC doesn't have to be female they can be colts I would like to see at least 2 colts but I'll be happy with what we get if for some reason it comes down to more players wanting to be colts I'll make a DM decision and let everypony know what's going to happen.

flareon.gif

Just make a normal character database sheet for the site and post the link in here for me so that I can take a look like you would any other OC

the site wont let me. it says im not allowed to post it. I tried making a new posting in character archives and it wont let me start a new topic.can you help? 

**edit**

I figured out what i did wrong :P  here is the link to my character

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/apple-doom-r2326

Edited by Iamnotabrony

Okay here is the character I'd like to submit. Please let me know what you think and if you'd be okay with me playing him in your game.

Jeterspry

Rgarding your character submission without any other info other than the picture I wont allow it since there's no background story or mention of anything else that can be related to the RP or mane 6.

I would like to join the RP with an OC, Daughter of the element of harmony, Rainbow Dash. Her name is Sunlit Dash.

Not bad although you seem to flip flop from guy to girl in your description but I will allow it I would suggest that you clean it up just a bit so that anypony else that views it doesn't get confused ok.

ok, i fixed my character. actually, i made a new one :P

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cupcake-pie-r2322

tahdah!!! if you need me to change her let me know via DM

I'll add you to the list just a hoofnote they don't have the elements yet and they don't know that they are the ones that will end up getting them.

i would like to join the RP with an OC, Daughter of Rarity, the element of genorosity, her name is snowdream

link to character page http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/snowdream-r2330

It's a good character but the backstory doesn't seem to make sense for it to be Rarity's daughter if you can fix that and make it to where she is somehow related then yes I'll accept her.

the site wont let me. it says im not allowed to post it. I tried making a new posting in character archives and it wont let me start a new topic.can you help? 

**edit**

I figured out what i did wrong :P  here is the link to my character

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/apple-doom-r2326

I would accept your character but with so little detail I can't accept your character I'm looking for characters with a little more detail so I'm going to reject that character

flareon.gif

I would accept your character but with so little detail I can't accept your character I'm looking for characters with a little more detail so I'm going to reject that character
I can add more detail. i just made the archive as a quick reference. could you reconsider if I had more detail? if so can you tell me which details that need to be on there? 

Not bad although you seem to flip flop from guy to girl in your description but I will allow it I would suggest that you clean it up just a bit so that anypony else that views it doesn't get confused ok.

Ok I fixed it, The problem was that halfway through making the character, I changed her to girl, so I must have forgot some parts.

Ok I fixed it, The problem was that halfway through making the character, I changed her to girl, so I must have forgot some parts.

Ok I'll add your character when I get time later today

I can add more detail. i just made the archive as a quick reference. could you reconsider if I had more detail? if so can you tell me which details that need to be on there? 

More detail in the backstory, Personality, and maybe make him a little closer in age to the rest of the characters added so far

So right now we have Starlight (Twilight's daughter), Sunlight (Rainbows Daughter), and Cupcake Pie (Pinkies Daughter)

flareon.gif

Sunlit*

If its Sunlight, it sounds way to similiar to Starlight. Just saying. Anyway, yay! I'm in :D

lol sorry for some reason i thought it was sunlight ok dont worry i'll have it fixed when i update the list later.

flareon.gif

More detail in the backstory, Personality, and maybe make him a little closer in age to the rest of the characters added so far   So right now we have Starlight (Twilight's daughter), Sunlight (Rainbows Daughter), and Cupcake Pie (Pinkies Daughter)
  All right i can do that in a jiffy(im majoring in creative writing) but the ages of the other ponies i do not know. so i will change his age to 17 is that good or should i lower/raise the age?

All right i can do that in a jiffy(im majoring in creative writing) but the ages of the other ponies i do not know. so i will change his age to 17 is that good or should i lower/raise the age?

yeah that age should work just fine cause right now Starlight is 14 another i think is 20 and anothrpernis also 14 so good age range

flareon.gif

Blast! Why do all the cool roleplays have to start up when I'm already busy with my own projects? I don't know if I'll have time to participate in this, at least not if I'm going to be as active in it as I'd like to (at least two or three posts a day), but I guess if it comes to the point where you need one more person, I'm up for it. Depending on how my other stuff goes, maybe I'll join regardless.

• Brohoof 1

Real men don't need signatures...

or legitimate usernames.