Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Episode of Season 3 so far?

~Vallo~

My favorite episode of season 3 so far is a tie between the Babs Seed one and Sleepless In Ponyville

Because the CMC are god damn adorable, and we finally had gotten a Scootaloo episode

Even though I was expecting more it still was pretty good

My least favorite is Too Many Pinkies

I apologize Pinkie Pie fans, but honestly one Pinkie is already too annoying for me to handle

Let alone a whole episode about 1000s of her

• Brohoof 2

My favorite episode of season 3 so far is a tie between the Babs Seed one and Sleepless In Ponyville

Because the CMC are god damn adorable, and we finally had gotten a Scootaloo episode

Even though I was expecting more it still was pretty good

My least favorite is Too Many Pinkies

I apologize Pinkie Pie fans, but honestly one Pinkie is already too annoying for me to handle

Let alone a whole episode about 1000s of her

Trust me I'm in the same boat with you about how I used to think Pinkie Pie was annoying, but if you watch the episode, it's pretty god damn funny bro.  Like check these links I posted earlier. They are absolutely hysterical. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8NaesRxxck

Or

Cmon, you have to admit, that those two scenes are hilarious.  I was laughing so hard I was crying.  I wasn't even high at the time, just straight up normal.

Edited by MeanBlackHawk

I have to give the nod to Sleepless in Ponyville also.  The episode expressed Scootaloo's desire to have Rainbow Dash as a big sister figure so well.  The best moment was when Princess Luna asked "Is the headless horse really what frightens you the most?"  My heart sank a bit because Scootaloo's true fear, that Rainbow Dash would reject her, was written all over her face.  :(

I see a lot of complaints that this episode "panders" to Bronies too much.  I disagree.  Rainbow Dash and Scoots were cast as complimentary figures from day one and were always intended to be matched up.  Fans with a keen eye noticed this and created dozens of Rainbow Dash with Scootaloo pictures and stories.  But Bronies didn't invent Scootalove.  The only question is why did it take until Season 3 for Scootalove to become canon? 

• Brohoof 3

I have to give the nod to Sleepless in Ponyville also.  The episode expressed Scootaloo's desire to have Rainbow Dash as a big sister figure so well.  The best moment was when Princess Luna asked "Is the headless horse really what frightens you the most?"  My heart sank a bit because Scootaloo's true fear, that Rainbow Dash would reject her, was written all over her face.  :(

I see a lot of complaints that this episode "panders" to Bronies too much.  I disagree.  Rainbow Dash and Scoots were cast as complimentary figures from day one and were always intended to be matched up.  Fans with a keen eye noticed this and created dozens of Rainbow Dash with Scootaloo pictures and stories.  But Bronies didn't invent Scootalove.  The only question is why did it take until Season 3 for Scootalove to become canon? 

Suspense.  Something is better when you have to wait for it.  The longer the for something wait the greater the anticipation will be for it. Logistics my dear boy. ;)  

• Brohoof 1

My favorite so far this season was Sleepless in Ponyville.  I like that it gave Scootaloo a personaltiy beyond a mini Rainbow Dash, I liked Luna as a dream mentor, I liked that the nightmares were actually a little creepy, and I loved the ending.  Scootaloo's speech at the end made me tear up, and Rainbow's reaction was just perfect.

• Brohoof 1

Nope! Nevermind! Forget what I said.  Too Many Pinkies is my second favorite episode.  My first is episode 10 Keep Calm and Flutter On. It was sooooo goooooood. Though this is clearly my favorite episode it messed me up because now I like Fluttershy a lot more than I ever had before, so I still can't decide which pony is best pony... Too much pressure! D:

• Brohoof 1

I have a few.

(Ordered from Awesome to Meh)

#1- One Bad Apple (Not much to say here. I just really liked this episode and just really liked the overall story. Also, Babs is cute ... :3)

#2- Too Many Pinkie Pies (Funniest episode so far)

#3- Wonderbolt Academy (I swear to Celestia, Hasbro stole my old OC Lightning Flash ...)

• Brohoof 1

Sleepless in Ponyville because

1. Scootaloo finally gets her own episode

2. It was very touching and the ending made me cry tears of happiness

3. Luna's awesome appearance and we learn a little more about her abilities

Sleepless In Ponyville. It's honestly one of my favorite episodes PERIOD.

Not only did my favorite CMC, Scoots FINALLY have her first episode, but it was so great, so touching, and was one of the S3 episodes that helped redeem my favorite pony in general, Rainbow Dash a lot. Season 2 was just NOT a good time for Dashie.

Sleepless In Ponyville. It's honestly one of my favorite episodes PERIOD.

Not only did my favorite CMC, Scoots FINALLY have her first episode, but it was so great, so touching, and was one of the S3 episodes that helped redeem my favorite pony in general, Rainbow Dash a lot. Season 2 was just NOT a good time for Dashie.

Are we forgetting May The Best Pet Win? How about Read It And Weep?

Or maybe The Mysteri- never mind.

@ topic, I'm announcing my favourite episode of S3, and the whole series, to be Too Many Pinkie Pies. In terms of entertainment value, cartoon essence, appeal to all audiences and especially character selection, it's on a level of its own. Unencumbered, rawoutstanding.

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 2

I think that "Sleepless in Ponyville" is by far the best episode in Season 3 so far. The episode itself seemed so well planned, Scootaloo finally got some of the love she deserves and Rainbow Dash also got an episode where they didn't focus only on her tough personality, which have seemed to make some people start to slightly dislike her. Also, I also liked that they gave Luna some screentime and showed some of her abilities as "The Princess of the night".

"Apple Family Reunion" is the second best, and "Too Many Pinkie Pies" is the third best.

• Brohoof 2