Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

CinnaSwirl

Here are some of my OCs...I want to know your opinions on them! I hope you like them :3

The one with the swirly hair is my favorite, Cinna Swirl.

The one that has a pink body and a teal mane is Lily

The one with the alicorn body is Daisy

Sorry about the names...they were kinda last second...

If you have other name suggestions please say below. I would apprecoate it :)

post-11250-0-18145700-1357001331_thumb.jpg

post-11250-0-61769000-1357001343_thumb.jpg

post-11250-0-75419900-1357001360_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Are these recolors or legitimately from scratch? Either way they're nice, but 'Daisy' looks a bit unfinished and maybe even rushed. But imho, they're better than anything I could ever make. Rates 1: 9/10, 2: 8/10, and 3: 7.6/10

Are these recolors or legitimately from scratch? Either way they're nice, but 'Daisy' looks a bit unfinished and maybe even rushed. But imho, they're better than anything I could ever make. Rates 1: 9/10, 2: 8/10, and 3: 7.6/10

Thanks for your opinions! Lily and Daisy are re-colors, but I only did that for references so people and I could actually draw them. Yea, I agree about Daisy. She actually was a little rush. I wasn't going to include her, but I did anyway for any suggestions on making her better. I did do Cinna Swirl from scratch, though.

They are definitly not the worst OC's I have seen, Thats what i get for surfing 4chan.oeg/mlp/. The 1st one is good, 9/10, The 2nd one is bright and hard on the eyes. The colors dont match either, 5/10. The last one is an allicorn, needs a backstory or 2/10. Also it needs wings, the colors dont match, and it's missing it's cutie mark  (3/10). Otherwise the artwork and craftsmenship is good on all of them, just need some tweaks before they are good.

Now, a little tip of mine when making an OC. I used the idea of mine to create my ponysona and it seems to have worked out :P

so, Don't use seperate colours that are to "Random to eachother" for example, Lily, the two colours don't really fit together, otherwise they look like a 4 year olds doll house O_o i'd suggest trying to find a more "Common" Colour for the fur, and then trying to match a good coloured mane. the after that, you can change the base colour a little bit, but make sure they don't go to far from eachother.

It's quite hard to explain, everyone has different tastes, and stuff looks different to our eyes.

The first pony is your best so far!

The last one is an allicorn, needs a backstory or 2/10. Also it needs wings,

Oh you alicorn judgemen... :P

Edited by Concord

They are definitly not the worst OC's I have seen, Thats what i get for surfing 4chan.oeg/mlp/. The 1st one is good, 9/10, The 2nd one is bright and hard on the eyes. The colors dont match either, 5/10. The last one is an allicorn, needs a backstory or 2/10. Also it needs wings, the colors dont match, and it's missing it's cutie mark  (3/10). Otherwise the artwork and craftsmenship is good on all of them, just need some tweaks before they are good.

I don't believe the third one is meant to be an alicorn. Otherwise, she would have fixed that. Afterall, it's an easy change. Tis a tall unicorn.

By the way, the Alicorn could maybe be on the opposing side so you don't see the cutie mark, I mean, it's poor effort to do that, but it's a possibility.

By the way, the Alicorn could maybe be on the opposing side so you don't see the cutie mark, I mean, it's poor effort to do that, but it's a possibility.

Every Pony in the show who has a cutimark has one on eachside, If there is a pony with a cutimark on only one side it is a blooper. He forgot it.

Every Pony in the show who has a cutimark has one on eachside, If there is a pony with a cutimark on only one side it is a blooper. He forgot it.

Then the show has lot's of errors xD I see someponies not having cutiemarks on both sides half of the time, or I'm just blind. But I see.