Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Christian bronies: meet, greet, and mingle!

Zach TheDane

Thanks for the help guys :( I just really need prayer, I'm going through a horrible time in my life right now -_- While the person who left me may feel completely at peace with his decision, I am the one left suffering with no comfort from him whatsoever :( I'm left to fend for myself and fix my own emotions....I just hope I can -_-
  • Brohoof 4

@, Myself ( and many others here on the forums I'm sure) will be in prayer during your time of trouble. Our hope is in God, especially when we feel utterly lost and our eyes are filled with tears.

• Brohoof 2

Unfortunately I feel that my relationship with God has been very damaged. I can't feel that I should worship him as much as I did before. God has simply taken away too much from me :(

First he pulled me away from my home, stripped me of most of my belongings, then took away my mother from me :( My mother of all people :( Throughout all this though I remained strong. I still had someone who loved me and cared about me....someone who would wait for me no matter how long it took for us to be together....

Unfortunately even that love and last bit of hope has been taken away from me as well :( I no longer have someone waiting for me, I don't have someone supporting me no matter what. I no longer have a future shoulder to cry on. If God wants me to be alone forever then I don't see how he loves me :( He took away my last bit of hope for a better life.....he took away my light at the end of the tunnel :(

I hope you're happy with my suffering Jesus...hopefully you can repair all that's wrong in my life soon enough, but if you want me to suffer for now as a trial, so be it -_- I originally thought that things were finally getting better for me.....but then just as quickly all that happiness was taken away

I just don't know what to do.....God help me :(

Why blame God when you know that Satan is the root of all evil?  :confused:

• Brohoof 1

Why blame God when you know that Satan is the root of all evil? :confused:

Then perhaps the better question is, why is God allowing all this to happen to me? :( Why is he okay with me losing all the love I had left in my life? :(

God just puts people on tryals I have been going through some my self and have read the bible many times and I can give advice if anyone needs it I am an extremely nice person by hart and will never judge like the bible says

Unfortunately I feel that my relationship with God has been very damaged. I can't feel that I should worship him as much as I did before. God has simply taken away too much from me :(

First he pulled me away from my home, stripped me of most of my belongings, then took away my mother from me :( My mother of all people :( Throughout all this though I remained strong. I still had someone who loved me and cared about me....someone who would wait for me no matter how long it took for us to be together....

Unfortunately even that love and last bit of hope has been taken away from me as well :( I no longer have someone waiting for me, I don't have someone supporting me no matter what. I no longer have a future shoulder to cry on. If God wants me to be alone forever then I don't see how he loves me :( He took away my last bit of hope for a better life.....he took away my light at the end of the tunnel :(

I hope you're happy with my suffering Jesus...hopefully you can repair all that's wrong in my life soon enough, but if you want me to suffer for now as a trial, so be it -_- I originally thought that things were finally getting better for me.....but then just as quickly all that happiness was taken away

Iknow what you mean in the period of a week I lost both great grand parents that in fact I was vary close to

This is a song that I've found especially encouraging when I'm troubled, too when coupled with the story of the hymnwriter:

I've found it also encouraging to read through the stories of martyrs and different Christians throughout the ages, who although suffering so much kept on the struggle and reflected Christ in various situations, often flying in the face of common worldly sense.

Regardless, I'll be in prayer for you, Pink Mist, along with the others who have already expressed their support for you. :)

Edited by Znex
  • Brohoof 3

Then perhaps the better question is, why is God allowing all this to happen to me? :( Why is he okay with me losing all the love I had left in my life? :(

Didn't you read this from Spoon? And I quote:

, ... God takes no pleasure in your suffering or in that of anyone else, even when it is so prolific in the world. Neither does Christ, who wept openly when he came to the tomb of his friend, Lazarus.

@ God never wants us to get hurt. But because of Adam's and Eve's horrible decision to eat the forbidden fruit, they unintentionally allowed Satan to make the Earth as sinful as it is today. Jesus however died on the cross for the redemption and forgiveness of our sins.

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 4

What kind of peace will I get? :( I have nothing to look forward to, only loneliness :(

An awesome kind of peace!  :squee:

Jesus said:

"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." ~ John 14:27 (NKJV)

And Paul said of this peace:

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." ~ Philippians 4:6-7 (NKJV)

I'll be praying for you!

• Brohoof 6

I've gone through those trials too, and I'm sure all of us have as Christians. Maybe some are harder than others, but the answer is always the same: Faith in God

God is good, He is Constant in the trials and the change. You don't have to be afraid! (if you are)

-can anyone finish what I'm about to say-

because one thing remains.... God's love NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER fails it never gives up, it never runs out on me... ok you guys probably know the rest.

anyway, 7 years ago my mom and my uncle had a huge argument. It really hurt the family and me so we all prayed. Nothing changed, it only got worse. I remember a lot of times thinking "why aren't my prayers being answered! God! What's up!!!! you know how much I'm suffering!!!! please!!!" and that continued for... yeah 7 years UNTIL yesterday. My uncle and my mom had a deep discussion. it was pretty emotional (I cried as well) but after that, my prayer was answered!!!!!! I was sooooooo happy!!!!!!!

also, I've realized that there are so many times I've fell or tripped up. And dude, its torture. But even when I falter in my steps God is never out of reach, and He's still here for you. Just ask him, be open and have faith.

we'll be praying!!!!!

may God's endless Grace, Peace, Mercy, and Love be with you

wherever you are every second ;)

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Pink Mist.

I'm so sorry you are going through tough times currently. Life is not easy; it's not easy for anybody whether you are Christian or not. Losing a home, and even a family member, can be one of the toughest events anyone can go through. You may have asked "If God is good and loving, then why does He let suffering happen?" Let's start by going back to creation: God created the world, Adam and Eve, and then they sinned. They rebelled against God because they ate the forbidden fruit. Did God hate them? No, He loved them just as much before they sinned. God does not cause bad things to happen. If He did, then how could He be a loving God? That would be contradictory. Rather, God LET'S bad things happen to people. Why? Because He takes what is bad and uses it for good. God doesn't not like you, it anyone else, to suffer. He loves you no matter what you are going through. When Jesus was here on Earth, He knew how people felt. He had emotions, He had everything a human possessed, but at the same time He was also God. Sadly, we live in a world of sin, but there will come a time when God will wipe every tear from a person's eyes. There will come a time when there will be no war, no pain, no suffering. Your mother is in Heaven now, and you will see her again someday. As for your house, God will help you. Sometimes God doesn't act instantaneous. God has everything happen for a reason. He is knows about everything that happens in this world. I will be praying for you, my friend. I pray that you will consider going back to having a deep relationship with God. Remember, He cares for you as you are His child, His daughter. Don't give up! Have a great day and PM me if you want to chat.

In Christ, TheAwkwardBookworm.(:

• Brohoof 4

You are wrong on every point you make.

This is simply a call out thread. Like I pointed out, there have been identical call out threads for atheists (many in fact). Call out thread for Arabs, Europeans, and others. This thread is no different.

I have re-read this thread and no where are non-believers  considered "lesser" members than believers. Any such interpretation from you is pure fantasy.

So atheist call out threads are diversity. Europeans and Arabs are diversity. ou have no problem with these threads. But a Christian thread along the same lines is NOT diversity? Are you saying that Christians need not apply? Love and tolerance for all EXCEPT Christians?

--I don't understand your double standard.

and again, I see no where in this thread where being a Christian is somehow mandatory.

If its acceptable for atheists, and Arabs, and Europeans...then yes its cool for us too.

Diversity is not for everyone except Christians. Diversity means EVERYONE.

Why do you insist on putting words in our mouths? No one ever said non-believers are lesser than we are. ONLY YOU HAVE SAID THAT.

I have seen threads that I disagree with. I leave them alone. Why? Love and tolerance: the theme of MLP.

I suggest you extend the same courtesy to those you disagree with as well.

The love and tolerance theme of MLP extends to everyone. ALL are welcome here: even Christians.

Thank you. That kid that was dissing this group is probably gay and doesn't like that the Bible says it is wrong

• Brohoof 1

Thank you. That kid that was dissing this group is probably gay and doesn't like that the Bible says it is wrong

Yeah, he's probably gay because he doesn't like those unfair and discriminating verses.  :maud:

Edited by RaveRatchet
  • Brohoof 2

Hey, Johnny! I think you might already know I'm a Christian but I'll say it here so there'll be no doubt! :D Wow! How wonderful to see so many fellow Christians! Nice, nice! Thanks for starting this thread, Johnny! :D

• Brohoof 3

Technically me X3 I believe in God, creation, Jesus, His death as a martyr, and the general gist of the other Biblical lore.

But my specific beliefs tend to be a little.... different.... especially with a lot of the rules laid down in the Bible.

And I mean more than just me being pro LGBT.

I actually don't believe a lot of what's written in the Bible and generally accepted as true by Christians, mostly due to the corruption of the church in the earlier ages of Europe. If you want me to explain more, feel free to send a message my way; but in the mean time, this isn't the time nor is it the place to bring up controversy :P after all, "A season for everything", right?

And besides, even if I'm wrong, I'm sure God understands, it's a pretty messed up world out there; and I doubt I'd have made it nearly as far as I have without some help from the big man upstairs, you know?

Edited by Hocus Pocus
  • Brohoof 1