Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A very sad pony

Mr.Brony

this one of my new Oc there is a story behind the drawing but i dont want to tell it right now. but if you relly relly want to know the story. just let me know and i might tell you. and i only speend 5 hours on it so i don't think is that good but you might.

well then here the drawing, and let me what you think.

post-7469-0-88711100-1357415993_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 24

Wow just wow. This is*snif sniff* beautiful. i think that it not being colored makes it a more powerful image. Everything is so....*sniff sniff* excuse me i need a moment...........ok im better the feathers look so realistic the mane is nicely done. i love the crying eyes they have so much feel behind them. I want to know the story behind this gem

WOW!  I love her wings!!! :wub:   Those feathers look outstanding!!  As well as her mane, her eye.. Really amazing job with this!!

Also, would love to hear the story behind her!

ok i guess i will tell you ponies here story, but i will tell you the sort verson. and sorry if you can't read what i say. becaues i have dyslexia. other then that let get started with the story.

ok she has a specil power. that everyone wants to get there hoofs on. and her power are in her tears. if you get her to cry and get some of her tears and drink it. it will bring any whis come true. and she never and any friends because she could not trus anypony.

ok now the story of drawing

ok one day she finlly found a friend that thout she could trust. but behind here back her friends was just useing here so that she could get colse to her and get a tears, and one day she found out what her friend was trying to do and it brock her hart and mande her cry and she ran away to never to be seen agin.

well that all i have for now to tell you.

Nice pony! I love her although she really is sad :(
Especially these wings and that one tear and the black and white scene just makes it, great work I look forward to see more

Ooh, this is really lovely! I think you caught her anguish very well. Often times you'll see a drawing where the character is supposed to be sad and it just doesn't look sad. But that is not the case here! Kudos to you! And the wings remind me of stylized wings you might see in a tattoo, which works well with the ear piercings she has there. The only thing that throws me slightly is her mane. I really love how it looks at the roots, very structured and nice, but further down, I think the detail lines are a little thick, and I feel like it makes her mane look... clumpy? I don't know exactly how to say how it looks now, but I think if you used thinner, longer, and fewer lines there it would make her mane look really light and flowy.

Anyway, this is super pretty, and I think the time you put into it was well spent. How frustrating it must be for her to be crying; she's hurt because she was betrayed, and now her own body is betraying her by producing the tears she was hurt over in the first place! I didn't catch if your OC has a name, though? I'd be curious to know it. :)

Incredible; you put a lot of effort into this! Good work, especially on the facial profile and the details in the wings! Overall, very, very good work, and I'd love to see more! I'd love to see what you do with your OC :D

Wow, your work never ceases to amaze me, so much beautiful details that go into it, I love it, the OC looks quite fantastic as well, very well done! 

The feathers are wonderful, really well detailed. Fabulous!

I think her face looks a little flat, but that could be because her eye doesn't have any shading compared to the rest of the piece, which is beautifully done.

..............And I once dared to say anything I drew you like good....

This is amazing, like, brilliantly amazing. I seriously don't know what to say...It's just epic...

That detail is perfect, and that emotion is clear and deep.

Also, it was a nice, clear, uncoloured drawing, which just made it stronger...

5 hours?......No fair.....

^-^ Most excellent, as Bill & Ted would say.

She looks so sad :(. But yet the art is so beautiful! :D.

You have one heck of a talent for this, I don't care what you think of this but it is wonderful! The amount of detail in it is truly stunning.

Beautiful OC to :).

Good job! Keep it up!

holly freholys! i wish i could draw half as good as that! i love love love your drawing style with the uber detail and the smooth lines. so far this is my favorite FA i have come across.