open Superhero RP

Mephala

@@Skullbuster

Wesley frowned. "I'm sorry, I don't understand what I've done wrong. I was asked to bring these two things here and I just follow my delivery duties. Our van is outside if you want to check it out," he said, still eyeing the guns nervously.

Illium nodded and broke in. "We're sorry if there was any intrusion," she said silkily, and a few of the guards eyed her appreciatively. "But we merely followed our route."

mephalasig.jpg

"Why thank you."

*Jonah said and took the bottle of wine. He uncorked it and sniffed. His face scrunched up with displeasure.*

"My friend, Im afraid you may have been duped. This bottle contains not wine, but highly concentrated rat urine. I know the smell, before I was recruited by the government, I was practically living in the stuff."

*In the middle of the standoff, a girl wearing gold-steel armor ran into the base past Wesley. Her Short hair was a pure snowy white, but her most prominent feature was her large, partly armored bluish grey eagle wings. She ran up to Schwartz and began to speak in a soft innocent voice, that contained a strong Sashiilian accent.*

"Yani, we managed to get nearly all the troops into the city through the secret entrance you found. The only ones who didn't get in are the more heavily modified soldiers. They are waiting outside for further orders."

"Good job Riza."

*Schwartz said and patted the shorter girl on her head.*

(Riza is actually not very short at 5'11", Schwartz is just much taller at 6'6")

I play the friendly, fearsome, fiery griffin characters.
LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!
Please stop mistaking me for a girl....

Damon walked out of his room, looking towards the laboratory and noticing track. He slightly chuckled, seeing that Weiss didn't even succeed at killing her own father. He continued walking, and ran into the room with the dining table and the rest of the group of government officials. "Well, hello there." He said as he sat down.

I'll Give You A Chickey Bucket, Boy.

@

upon hearing this, Hunter promptly threw up, after he was done, he coughed "im sorry about that, you do have a janitor right?"

The Rocketeer noticed another sashill run in and tell schwartz something, he hoped that the intruder didnt hear it, he spoke to the intruder "you must have made a mistake, now please leave"@,  

My Let's Play channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy14-AEEHdfj5QQAlYtB1_A

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

"Dont worry about it, it will get cleaned up in no time."

*Jonah said with a smile.*

"Now, I believe its time we got you home to your wife. And I recommend you don't mention your new discovery about your daughter to her. Trust me, it wouldn't go over well."

*Jonah opened up another portal and the two of them went through it, arriving in front of Hunter's home.*

"Goodbye Mr. Track, stay safe, we will be contacting you again soon."

*Jonah went back through the portal, leaving Hunter alone in front of his house.*

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

Scipio was about to lay out more plans for the mission at the government's base, but when he saw Sasha and King run off to see the official and heard Rocketeer announce a secondary meeting, he decided to hold it off for now.

"#Doubt it was a smart move to visit that official, especially when times are... unstable and he is part of the enemy," the symbiote growled as Scipio walked around the sewers, examining the areas and taking in all the sights, scents, and sounds to familiarize himself fully.

"Suppose so, but that man was her father nonetheless. Of course given your species tendencies to hate their fathers and children..."

"#Grr, drop it then...."

Scipio shook his head, but soon his alien alerted him to something going down near the entrance of the base. He didn't become Tartaros, instead deciding to shift his symbiote into covering his face in an assassin's mask style, as well as his clothes. Running over there, he could smell unknown people.

"#It seems this base has been compromised..."

Scipio nodded as he joined with Rocketeer and the group of rebel guards, all who were pointing their weapons at the supposed delivery people. They didn't smell right, and neither did their crates, but something was hindering Scipio's ability to discern danger.

"Hmph, what is the meaning of this intrusion? Who sent you, and how do you know of this place?!"

(Just for the sake of possible plot developments and to give you a chance to interact, I'm basically playing out that Wesley's rune powers and Illium's siren abilities combined are the hindrances. )

(OoC: Illium can mess about with auras, remember? She can project false ones so even if he could tell he wouldn't be able to guess anyways. That's why I made the guards relax a little.)

Wesley sighed. "We got the location and came," he said, and Illium merely nodded in agreement as she continued to push the calming and misleading aura. Wesley had also done a few runes to block extrasensory powers.

mephalasig.jpg

(Well it's not really aura sensing, but scent detection. Still works the same way, plus the "spidersense" thingy.)

Scipio's mind began to get cloudy with the mystic forces being used by the two strangers, but because of this very thing he paid little attention to it.

"... My point still stands... Not many would know of this entrance but... whatever."

He eyed the box and pointed at it. "We still won't let you cross fully into this territory, so care to do some show and tell with those things?" 

(edited)

"No, we have a schedule to make," said Wesley politely. "It is not in our contract that we may open letters or packages, sir. Now if you'll excuse my associate and I, we have more business to attend to."

He spun around smartly and Illium sang a stanza quietly under her breath; the guards would fall asleep in seconds, but not the superpowered beings.

The first guard fell asleep as the pair drove away quickly, and soon they were all down. At this point Carullo coughed awake and began to bang on the crate in panic. There was the sound of splintering wood as Olivia's crate seemed to explode into splinters as she forced the sides to burst in utter panic.

Edited by Captain Hammer

mephalasig.jpg

As they left, Scipio started to return to his usual state of mind. Seeing the guards fall asleep and hearing the mysterious crates bang like crazy, Scipio and the symbiote dropped the assassin getup and transformed into their true, monstrous form. Running over to the boxes, Tartaros propped them up against the wall and tore about half of the covering to only reveal the captives' torsos and head.

"What in the?! Wait a minute... you seem familiar," Tartaros growled, pointing one of his giratendrils towards Carullo.

"#And what spontaneous event occured to have you two bound like animals?"

(I hope it was ok if I do this, if not I'll edit it.)

*Riza tripped on her own feet and stumbled backwards and landed hard on her butt when the sides of one of the boxes exploded outward. Schwartz moved into a position to draw her sword.*

"W-what, or who is in those boxes?"

*Riza said, sounding a bit scared.*

"I dont know, but we are about to find out."

*Schwartz said.*

(Ninja'd, ignore this.)

*A small group of tall, heavily muscled, and slightly beast like Sashiilians looked over at Wesley and Illium as they left. They took a single glance, then went back to their casual conversation.*

Edited by Stormwing

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

"Hmph, I suppose we'll just carry you over to the prisons until further notice," Tartaros snarled as he used his tendrils to lift the boxes and hoist them up behind him. He kept two tendrils ready to strike through the boxes should his symbiote detect any serious hostility. Tartaros took notice of the Sashiilian warriors as he placed them in a cell. He then called for Night Hawk and Rocketeer as he went to go see the Sashiilians.

"#Interesting creatures, I have never seen their like around before..."

"Schawrtz, mind telling us how your soldiers are divided up? Rogue, warrior, et cetera? I think it'd be good to know for future operations against the government."

The Rocketeer didnt know what to do, two people had just compromied the base and dropped off 2 people, and just knocked out all the gaurds "what just happened?...ok, um try to get these guys awake and once weiss and king get back seal that entrance, that entrance is now compromised" he turned to schwartz "if all of your soldiers are in, we need to weary using that secret entrance over the old city" he sat down and tried to calm down, he was angry that they were compromised

Hunter walked up to his house and knocked, his wife opened the door and immediatly hugged him, he hugged her back "its been a long day, we will talk in the morning" he headed to his bed room and went to sleep, not even bothering to take his suit off

My Let's Play channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy14-AEEHdfj5QQAlYtB1_A

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

(edited)

(OoC: WTF Horus? Olivia's already out, she broke the box...why would he pick it up? :x In addition, I now can't do anything, because I'm in a cell. Please ask my permission before you do stuff like that with my characters. :s I'm stuck now unless I break them out. Someone not posting does not mean permission to do stuff like that. Find something else to do rather than messing about with my characters.)

Illium and Wesley glanced at each other with a smile as they sped towards their next location. While there had been some minor bumps in the road it had been pretty good, and the plan was set in motion, Carullo and Olivia playing the unsuspecting, unknowing pawns.

Gwen was in the back of the coffeeshop looting the still sleeping bodies of workers and patrons, before adding a few drops of a potent poison to all the supplies and beverages. Eos had left shortly after the other two had, and shd had run of the town for now.

After finishing she stepped out into the slightly drizzly day, pondering where to go next.

Back at the neutral base, Eos rechecked the door enchantment (all good) and sighed, before she walked away again in boredom. The house was secure and she could ease her mind now. She was, however, worried about Carullo and Olivia now.

Edited by Captain Hammer

mephalasig.jpg

@ ,@@Skullbuster@@,  (I posted on the OOC, but nobody reads that. I need a Synopsis on what has happened since I was gone, and a little help on getting my three characters back in the RP. I'm assuming Frey is still at Lester's house. Is he alone now? I'm paying 30 cents per minute on this boat. So please respond quickly.)

img-2801-1-rsz_sjsitebanner.png

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ks7cTevfRojdvkwD5yROg

(Sorry Koenma, im not so great at synopsis' and yeah, Frey is still at Lester's house, I havent done anything with them since you left.)

*Scwartz nodded at Tartaros. She said something to Riza in their native language, Riza nodded then went off to the cells.*

"Well, first of all, that was Riza. She is our medic, messenger, our best at hand to hand combat, and also my second in command. She looks timid and harmless, but she is actually very fast, and very dangerous."

*Schwartz then walked over to the four large Sashiilians, they were all over 7 feet tall.*

"This is Dom, Markus, Cole, and Baird. Yes they have the same names as Gears of War characters, and yes, that is just a coincidence. They are our heavy lifters. If something big needs moving, its their job. They are also very proficient at unarmed combat, though Baird is also quite knowledgeable on the topic of firearms."

*Baird smiled.*

(These guys are all NPCs.)

*Riza arrived at the cell Olivia and Carullo were in. She looked at them blankly for a second. Then she spoke.*

"Um, h-hello. My name is Riza Fither. Yani told me to check and see if you have any injuries for me to heal. Please let me help if you do."

*Riza said softly.*

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

Carullo glared out between the bars at Riza, and Olivia just stared at her unnervingly.

"We get thrown in a cell, and then you come along and ask if we want help?" she asked a little sharply. "Besides the fact that we were, you know, knocked out and locked in a box for hours, we're fine."

She looked away angrily and Carullo just completely ignored her question.

(OoC: You just very much jeopardized their chances at becoming rebels...)

mephalasig.jpg

"I.... Im sorry, Im just following orders."

*Riza said sheepishly. She looked around for a few seconds then took the cell's keys off the wall and unlocked the cell's door and opened it.*

"You didn't do anything wrong. If you want to leave then you should get to go. I don't know why you two were brought here, but it was obviously against your will."

*Riza looked over to the door to the other room.*

"That big guy, he seems mean, he shouldn't have just locked you up like that. It wasn't right."

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

(Sorry Koenma, im not so great at synopsis' and yeah, Frey is still at Lester's house, I havent done anything with them since you left.)

(That's good to know.)

Frey tapped his finger on the side of a wooden chair as he flipped through the same channels on Lester's television. The only news about the city that intrested him was all lies, and he could tell.

"Maven would be off havin' a fit 'bout this supposed war ya got." He said.

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

"Why's that?"

*Lester asked Frey.*

"I mean, yeah he's a creepy and odd guy, but what about the war would make him mad?"

*Anna walked into the room and fell on the couch face first.*

"Im booorrreeeddd!!! There isnt anything to do here!"

*Anna said loudly through the couch cushion her face was buried in.*

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

"Why's that?"

*Lester asked Frey.*

"I mean, yeah he's a creepy and odd guy, but what about the war would make him mad?"

*Anna walked into the room and fell on the couch face first.*

"Im booorrreeeddd!!! There isnt anything to do here!"

*Anna said loudly through the couch cushion her face was buried in.*

"Aye, ya wouldn't know it from the way he acts, but Maven's got a soft spot when it comes to people dying for no good reason, even humans. He can even get poetic about it at times. He attacked you and your friends because you're stronger than he thinks humansshould be, an' deep down he's afraid of the change. But don't get that confused or not. He's as dangerous as it gets and there's not a reasonable thought that can change that!"

"I guess I have some training to do then."

*Lester said. He opened a drawer next to the couch and took out a Nintendo 3DS and handed it to Anna. She squee'd and opened it up and immediately started playing.*

"Thanks Lester."

*She said with a smile.*

"No problem."

*Lester turned back to Frey.*

"You are a demon too, aren't you? Think you could teach me how to use these powers I got out of nowhere?"

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

"I guess I have some training to do then."

*Lester said. He opened a drawer next to the couch and took out a Nintendo 3DS and handed it to Anna. She squee'd and opened it up and immediately started playing.*

"Thanks Lester."

*She said with a smile.*

"No problem."

*Lester turned back to Frey.*

"You are a demon too, aren't you? Think you could teach me how to use these powers I got out of nowhere?"

Frey smiled. "I'm no trainer, but neither were the ones who taught me. You got the wind for that sorta' thing and wind don'd lie often, I always say. You'll need to take us someplace full of room, and clear of eyes. Can't be too far from danger, but you can easily be too close, or so I'd say."

Edited by Pretty Koenma

"Thank you."

*Lester said. When asked about a place to train, he thought for a moment.*

"Normally, I would say the stadium, but unfortunately I just burned that place to the ground."

*He said sheepishly.*

"The place where I fought that Damon guy could work, it was quite a bit outside the city."

(Ill be back in a bit, gotta shower.)

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

"Thank you."

*Lester said. When asked about a place to train, he thought for a moment.*

"Normally, I would say the stadium, but unfortunately I just burned that place to the ground."

*He said sheepishly.*

"The place where I fought that Damon guy could work, it was quite a bit outside the city."

(Ill be back in a bit, gotta shower.)

@,

"If it'll do, then it'll do. Simple as that." Frey said.

The television was still set on the local news. A reporter was having an interview with a high ranking police officer in a crouded street.

"And how long do you think it will take for the Rebel's terrorist threats to worsen?" The reporter asked.

"I don't think it will take long at all. They've already made it very clear that they have no regard for human life. They're clearly lying about their intentions. Of course it's only a matter of time before they start asking for money." The officer replied. "I am working with the city's finest to make sure that that doesn't happen..."

Amongst the people walking in the back ground was Maven. He stopped when he was in view of the camera and stared into it as if he could see everyone watching.

Edited by Pretty Koenma