Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Here is fluttershy

DijjaPony

Is it based on the crying scene when Philomena disintegrates?  That's what her expression reminds me of. 

Then the bronies made a meme of her crying to something on a tiny TV.  :P

• Brohoof 3

This is adorable! The derpy eyes add to that, I like how you do the outlines, thick and bold, makes it look that much more clear, very nice work! :)

• Brohoof 1

Is it based on the crying scene when Philomena disintegrates?  That's what her expression reminds me of. 

Then the bronies made a meme of her crying to something on a tiny TV.  :P

Yeah I agree it reminded me of that to.

Good job though! it looks really good! Her eyes may be a bit derpy, but thats ok!

Keep up the good work :).

man thats really good! i wish i could draw half that good, also i love the derpy eyes! she reminds me of derpys long lost cute shy sister derpyshy. great work by the way!

Thank you so much :3 yeah, i'm kinda good at making derpy eyes >.<  and yea :D i'll draw some more.. if u got any ideas please leave a comment about what i can do next <3 >w<

Thank you @golden felix.. :3 but n, it didn't take a long time actually.. just like 15 minutes or something  :D i really like to draw, but not all of my drawings got derpy eyes hehe >w<

Very very nice :) The derpy eyes aren't bad =D They're funny and cute  :wub:  Her hair looks amazing, Eyes form looks good too :) Well, there's not a lot what to say about this, but thats perfect :) Draw moar! =D

Hello!

It looks great! As Apocalyptic said, the lines are nice, and it's very clean. It's actually quite funny aswell, though i only noticed the "depred" eyes the second time i looked into the drawing :P

:3 thank you everypony!! i really appreciate your posts/comments! maybe the derpy eyes aren't so bad after all c: but fluttershy shouldn't be derpy :P and yea! i'll draw some more <3