Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What are your favorite video game one-liners?

ReGen

(edited)

Not sure if anyone else has actually posted this one yet. I think it's from Star Fox 64. It was spoken by that little rabbit.

"Do a barrel roll!"

Edited by Demosthenes

Ezio's Mother: What you need is an outlet Ezio

Ezio: But I have plenty of outlets mother.

Ezio's Mother: I meant other than vagina's Ezio.

"It's only natural for living creatures to fight to protect their own lives. But what makes us human is that we fight for others. But who do you fight for? How hard must you fight...? That's the true measure of what human life is worth. We defense attorneys are warriors who are constantly challenged by that question. Even when the battle is over, and the bonds that connect us are severed... We always return... Time and time again." -Phoenix Wright

It isn't really a one liner, but it's a quote.

(edited)

"Here's a touching story. Once upon a time, you died and I lived happily ever after. The end." (Sniper from Team Fortress 2).

"People deal with grief differently. Some people f**k at funerals, I cut off heads." (Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes 2).

"Did I shoot you in your chest? I'm sorry. I was aiming for your crotch." (Deadpool from Deadpool).

"If America has gone to shit, you're just another maggot crawling in the pile". (Raiden from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance).

"I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with light!" (Dante from Devil May Cry) [Mostly because of his voice cracking]

Edited by SpadesOfDarkness

Ohh man

SOCOM US NAVY SEALS Boomer taunt "Dont feel bad, you're just inferior"

Terrorist Chef Taunt "I'm spicer then my own mom's gumbo" and when throwing a grenade "Take this potato you bastard"

Infamous 2 Cole "Yeah i been wanting to swap something with you" theres more tha one made me laugh though

Simpsons Road Rage Crusty the Clown "I once nailed a groupie there" after fare telling him where to go

Insert any portal 1 and 2 glados quote here

(edited)

"This is good... Isn't it?" - Big Boss, MGS4. 
That single line has made me cry more times than anything else in my life. Its so damn powerful and sad. 

Another one I love is "Because you are... a puppet" - Jenova, FFVII. 

Edited by Apocalyptic_Unicorn