Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Draw my OC, please?

ReGen

Right now, I need would like a picture of my OC Supernova for an upcoming video (And for general use).

I have no requirements/standards for the picture, draw however you like. :) 

However, I do have a request you can do if you want.

I would like a picture of my OC spinning a turntable (DJ'ing) and wearing headphones. Pretty simple.

Oh right, you need a picture:

There's no deadline or any winner.

If I ever use your picture, I will credit you accordingly.

Aaaaaaand.... Go! :D

I feel up for it to, so would you like it as a vector or hand drawing and Digitliy ink? Oh what is his cutie mark, or can we make that as well?

Now I need to of to Google image search for reference.

I'll give it a shot, sure. Do you want it with a white background or in a club of some sort? I'm sure the lighting will be tricky do to but I'm willing to try it.

I'd prefer a club, if you can, thanks. :)

I feel up for it to, so would you like it as a vector or hand drawing and Digitliy ink? Oh what is his cutie mark, or can we make that as well?

Now I need to of to Google image search for reference.

I think a vector would work best for me. The cuite mark is an imploding star... Which is what a supernova is.

You can use this:

supernova_scalable_vector_graphics_svg-5

In fact, i'll make that his cutie mark.

@,

Oh that is a nice cutie mark, have saved. So I have done some ruff drafts of what I thanking let me know what you think, and do remember they are drafts so there are plenty of things missing. ^__^

post-9731-0-88970300-1358470014_thumb.jpg

post-9731-0-82043300-1358470116_thumb.jpg

Feel free to suggest anything.

Edited by Lux Brush

Here you go. It's the biggest picture I've done for a request by far, at 5000x5000 pixels, so beware when you click on it. Had a lot of fun making this. Never done this perspective before. Anyways, if you need anything changed just message me.

post-10433-0-33722300-1358474367_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I have another request! I would like my OC in a picture with Rainbow Dash flying besides each other in Cloudsdale. mlp-rwink.png

You have my eternal thanks and love for doing this. mlp-pgrin.png

Oh yeah, thanks to Drahgoon for my current picture, it's really great! mlp-pplotting.png

I will try this one as well.Sorry for not getting back to you further on the quick sketches that I did for you. I went to a con just after starting those and I am not really near a place where I can really work on them. But I will be by this Sunday  So I can get the ones I started on done and work on the new one as well.

• 2 weeks later...

@,

Hello and ones again sorry for not getting to this sooner here is the final draft for the DJ pic.

post-9731-0-36965200-1360192443_thumb.jpg

I will work on the other one later once I get this one done, I am enjoying working on your OC.

Oh feel free to PM me with any changes you would like to make or with any questions.