Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello My Name Is LionHeart Steelwing

LionHeart

Hello im new here and this is my first forums account can you guys help me out ? Any Help Would be appreciated

Hey, LionHeart!

Welcome to the wonderful MLPforums!

Help, you say? Shoot me a PM, and I'll tell you all you need to know! ;)

• Brohoof 1

Well, a very warm welcome, Lionheart!

Don't worry, you can fire off a PM to near enough anypony on this site and you'll most likely find that they'll be happy to help you, even if you've never spoken to them before.

Oh, and Pinkie Pie's happy you're here too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix7vrluEm4E

Yeah.

(Zygen usually posts this video, but don't say anything, alright?) ;) 

• Brohoof 1

Well, a very warm welcome, Lionheart!

Don't worry, you can fire off a PM to near enough anypony on this site and you'll most likely find that they'll be happy to help you, even if you've never spoken to them before.

Oh, and Pinkie Pie's happy you're here too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix7vrluEm4E

Yeah.

(Zygen usually posts this video, but don't say anything, alright?) ;) 

Beating me to the video post?... I am getting slow, this is what I get for tabbing in to WoW -sigh- Welcome new guy! Any help you need just message one of us, we are glad to help with anything.

• Brohoof 1

@,

You know what the worst part is? I beat you to the first brohoof again.

Anyway, yeah, if you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them. 

No, the worst part is that you beat me to the first brohoof. :lol:

@@LionHeart, you'll find out eventually, but I've given out the most amount of brohooves on this site. ;):lol: 

No, the worst part is that you beat me to the first brohoof. :lol:

@@LionHeart, you'll find out eventually, but I've given out the most amount of brohooves on this site. ;):lol:

Yeah, but you just brohoof everything. That devalues the magic that is the brohoof.

See? You even brohoofed this. I rest my case.

Edited by Alex-Kennedy

Yeah, but you just brohoof everything. That devalues the magic that is the brohoof.

I brohoof that which I like, and I like a lot of things. If I brohooved everything, posts from when this place was created would have my brohoof. And I brohooved your post so I could un-brohoof it, which isn't a good thing coming from me.

I brohoof that which I like, and I like a lot of things. If I brohooved everything, posts from when this place was created would have my brohoof. And I brohooved your post so I could un-brohoof it, which isn't a good thing coming from me.

You win this time Nightfall. But one day this dance of ours will end, and I'll be the one laughing, me!

Brohoofs...

Brohoofs everywhere 

Oh and i will never forget /)

̿ ̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•_•)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
Take this you will need it
  • Brohoof 2

Howdy, LionHeart. I extend to you the same invitation Nightfall did. Let me know if you have any questions or if you need anything and I'll be happy to help you out. There's really not much you need to know right now. Just frolic about to your hearts content and jump into any topics that interest you. Everybody here is very understanding and receptive of new people so don't worry about anything. We're all glad to help. I hope your stay will be a long and comfortable one.

As for Alex and Nightfall, if you keep this up I'm going through both of your post histories and brohoofing everything over the course of a day. Good luck picking out other notifications you actually want. And then I will laugh at you. I will laugh hard.

• Brohoof 1