Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

So far I became Fluttershy.  My knees moved on their own to make me walk on all fours.

I became Twilight.  The horn part was kind of cool...

Then I tried Pinkie Pie.  This one seemed to work the best.  I kept glancing around, moving my head really quickly around.

But alas...I never feel like an actual pony.

• Brohoof 1

The voice says that all of the effects will return when you speak a certain phrase. In the case of the Pinkie Pie one, it's "I'm a fun pony."

Does it work after you snap out of it? Or does it only work right after the voice finished?

I tried listening to it full yesterday, didn't help even after speaking the phrase. I guess I was too awake. Do I have to be conscious? Or do I need to be nearly asleep?

I'm either doing something wrong, or this doesn't work on me.

I could just not resist trying it already. ^-^ I tried Fluttershy... and, hm, I think I felt my hooves and somewhat my wings, but nothing more. However, I think I'll try again tomorrow. It was very relaxing anyways. 

Report #6. I didn't feel as much changes this time, but I felt more of a need to stand on all fours afterwards. It was probably because I was laying in a terrible position.

EDIT: Now that I'm at a PC, I can write more. When I say the phrase, I feel pretty mush nothing. It seems that for a while after I'm done listening to the file I feel the need to walk on all fours after saying the phrase, but that's it. I'm the same guy. I can still use my fingers, and I still constantly feel the need to listen to Voltage (or whatever my favorite song is at the moment). On top of that, my patience was pretty thin from the events of earlier today. I managed to calm down, but I almost didn't have the patience to listen to the whole 17 minute file. At least I made it through the whole thing. I twitched a lot, but that was probably because of how I was laying.

Wow, I can type a lot when I'm on a PC.

Edited by nerfman100

I can't believe it, this actually worked. I became Rainbow Dash and I could feel my heart racing as I was in lead, I could feel the wind in my mane, my wings flopping up and down, my tail fluttering behind me as I raced between every obstacle my hands and legs were hooves and I loved it.

Even after I finished it, the phrase to snap me in and out was "I'm an awesome pony" and "Revert to normal". I can say it right now and actually feel like I am back in Equestria, it's really amazing of what just happened to my conscious mind as I felt it slip away into a hypnotized sensation... I absolutely loved it... :) 

• Brohoof 3

I can't believe it, this actually worked. I became Rainbow Dash and I could feel my heart racing as I was in lead, I could feel the wind in my mane, my wings flopping up and down, my tail fluttering behind me as I raced between every obstacle my hands and legs were hooves and I loved it.

Even after I finished it, the phrase to snap me in and out was "I'm an awesome pony" and "Revert to normal". I can say it right now and actually feel like I am back in Equestria, it's really amazing of what just happened to my conscious mind as I felt it slip away into a hypnotized sensation... I absolutely loved it... :)

I am extremely jealous.

Any tips to me to make it more real?  xD  Tell me exactly what you did!

(I've tried eight times.  It was alright.)

• Brohoof 1

I am extremely jealous.

Any tips to me to make it more real?  xD  Tell me exactly what you did!

(I've tried eight times.  It was alright.)

All I did was I got into some comfortable clothing (pajamas with an under-tee plus a hoodie for the cosyness) then I layed on my bed, I flipped around about 5 times during the session and finally felt comfortable laying on my back with my iPod over my stomach. I then put on some noise canceling ear buds and turned off all light around me, as well as placing um hood over my eyes so if I opened them all I could see was darkness. Then finally, i played the recording and just let my body relax.

I did twitch a lot tho and I can still feel my leg twitching but for some reason I can't get the feeling of pegasus wings out of my back... not that I am complaining about it. 

But what I am going to try tonight is go to sleep with the recording looped to see if I can get a lucid dream :)

All I did was I got into some comfortable clothing (pajamas with an under-tee plus a hoodie for the cosyness) then I layed on my bed, I flipped around about 5 times during the session and finally felt comfortable laying on my back with my iPod over my stomach. I then put on some noise canceling ear buds and turned off all light around me, as well as placing um hood over my eyes so if I opened them all I could see was darkness. Then finally, i played the recording and just let my body relax.

I did twitch a lot tho and I can still feel my leg twitching but for some reason I can't get the feeling of pegasus wings out of my back... not that I am complaining about it. 

But what I am going to try tonight is go to sleep with the recording looped to see if I can get a lucid dream :)

Ah.  I twitched a lot too.  xD

After that, did you get up and walk on your hands and knees?  Or did you just lie there?  That's my number one problem.  I get up and boom...I feel nothing.

After that, did you get up and walk on your hands and knees?  Or did you just lie there?  That's my number one problem.  I get up and boom...I feel nothing.

Well no, i just got up, but if I tell myself "I'm an awesome pony" I get the sensation of wanting to race myself and getting on all four legs... I can't really explain it, it just... feels natural... :/

• Brohoof 1

You are going to feel nothing once you get up, it takes place entirely within your mind. It isn't a physical change, it is the mental imposition of a physical change. Nothing is real, it is all in your mind

Wow. I can hardly keep my mind clear. Nice to see some people getting better effects. I have to force my arms and legs to go numb, literally mentally force them, and then it just wears off as soon as I move even just a little. Wings and horns don't work on me and neither does the mane and tail. I guess It's mentally impossible for me to be hypnotized. *shrug* :/ Either that or I just can't stay still!

Wow. I can hardly keep my mind clear. Nice to see some people getting better effects. I have to force my arms and legs to go numb, literally mentally force them, and then it just wears off as soon as I move even just a little. Wings and horns don't work on me and neither does the mane and tail. I guess It's mentally impossible for me to be hypnotized. *shrug* :/ Either that or I just can't stay still!

The thing is this, you have to let yourself be tricked, it will do nothing on it's own, you need to trick yourself, delude yourself into thinking it's working for it to work

ok, I've tried this like twenty times and it hasn't worked. where did i go so wrong? is there anypony who can help me with this conundrum?

Hello there! neuro-scientist here! what can I do to help you, what are you having the most trouble with? I am having perfect results now, so I can walk you through it

• Brohoof 1

The thing is this, you have to let yourself be tricked, it will do nothing on it's own, you need to trick yourself, delude yourself into thinking it's working for it to work

that makes MUCH more sense than just plain three-quarters-sleeping and listening to it. Then again I prefer real things but this is the closest thing to actually being a pony just for the heck of it.

that makes MUCH more sense than just plain three-quarters-sleeping and listening to it. Then again I prefer real things but this is the closest thing to actually being a pony just for the heck of it.

I know, 99.99% of the time I prefer reality too... but I made an exception for ponies :/ what you are doing is allowing yourself to be lied too (much like when on drugs, like LSD) to produce a false sensation in the body, it is basic cognitive neuro-science 

Hello there! neuro-scientist here! what can I do to help you, what are you having the most trouble with? I am having perfect results now, so I can walk you through it

well, I've gone through all of the steps; blank mind file then the ind+bgm file. no results, I've tried multiple calm environments. no effect. whats goin in i my head?

well, I've gone through all of the steps; blank mind file then the ind+bgm file. no results, I've tried multiple calm environments. no effect. whats goin in i my head?

Well, not enough is my answer :P 

As I said you cannot "just listen to it" for there to be a result, otherwise it would be no different than any other audio file (like a song) 

The power in this lies in suggestion, you need to accept everything the voice says as a truth, trick yourself into believing it to produce the effect

It has no inherent effect, you do all the work to do it to yourself

• Brohoof 1

Well, not enough is my answer :P

As I said you cannot "just listen to it" for there to be a result, otherwise it would be no different than any other audio file (like a song) 

The power in this lies in suggestion, you need to accept everything the voice says as a truth, trick yourself into believing it to produce the effect

It has no inherent effect, you do all the work to do it to yourself

well, buck. im not good at lieing to myself is there any way you can help more than just that?

i mean, anything at all. please. i really want to do this

well, buck. im not good at lieing to myself is there any way you can help more than just that?

i mean, anything at all. please. i really want to do this

Yes there is :) 

When you head the voice on the files speak, what you need to do is repeat the words the voice says while accepting them to be true, you need to not doubt anything it says and accept it as truth. If the voice says "you feel your hands become hooves" and you think "well no I don't" you have completely shattered the suspension of disbelief and can't achieve any result, I know it sounds counter productive but in order to feel anything, you have to convince yourself you are... That is how the mind works :)

Yes there is :)

When you head the voice on the files speak, what you need to do is repeat the words the voice says while accepting them to be true, you need to not doubt anything it says and accept it as truth. If the voice says "you feel your hands become hooves" and you think "well no I don't" you have completely shattered the suspension of disbelief and can't achieve any result, I know it sounds counter productive but in order to feel anything, you have to convince yourself you are... That is how the mind works :)

i see well, then is there a specific setting that you would recommend for this?

wouldnt that help too? cause i want to have the best results possible. 

sure, wearing as little clothing as possible and spread out four poster on a bed, complete darkness with a cloth over your eyes, and use headphones. Speakers will not work as you need full immersion to keep yourself from being pulled out of the fantasy.

As I said, none of this is actually real, it is all a mental construction. As such it requires you to play along for it to work

waaaaiiiit one minuet there, as LITTLE clothing as possible????? why. why does that have to happen? it sounds quite.... odd. and if i achieve trance how should i take it?