Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

So I'm back. Throughout the night I decided to use the Twilight file. It was the perfect set up. So I felt there was a bit more progress. I'm feeling a bit more comfortable and the relaxing was effective, though the changing never exactly happened, which I felt disappointed in myself.

I'll continue to try to post more about these existences, I'll continue working with the Twilight file.

Pardon me, *experiences* . Still kinda having trouble learning to edit posts, I'm using a mobile device.

Chris, you have joined the ranks of the strangest effects. You see, you are experiencing abrupt amnesia. Amnesia should not be an effect caused by this hypnosis. The file does not tell you to get amnesia or anything, but it still does happens. You quite literally, but not negatively lose your mind. This should not be possible. There's been a few others here who also "lost their mind" (to a pony), there's one who got a disembodied tulpa and a severe headache too. There's been some other strange happenings too. Thing is, I joined this thread halfway through where we are now, and before I joined, there was nobody experiencing any strange effects at all. This could potentially tie in with some of my other happenings at other times, and the way the multiverse works (which I reverse-engineered myself). People think of things like aliens and alternate universes as "strange", but to be honest, it's not any stranger than the existence of the human race.

Anyways, I will definitely start having a shape eye on this thread again, since things appear to be on the brink of insanity.

That really does sound weird and bad at the same time. Pardon for asking but what do you mean by "disembodied tulpa" and what is a tulpa?

That really does sound weird and bad at the same time. Pardon for asking but what do you mean by "disembodied tulpa" and what is a tulpa?

A tulpa is another mental construct similar to hypnosis, but it allegedly creates a sentient being that lives in your head, and that you can see interact with the world.

A tulpa is another mental construct similar to hypnosis, but it allegedly creates a sentient being that lives in your head, and that you can see interact with the world.

And i'm guessing a disembodied tulpa has to do with what what happened to me or is that something else.

And i'm guessing a disembodied tulpa has to do with what what happened to me or is that something else.

Honestly, I'm not sure if tulpae even exist, but since you can't speak to Fluttershy or see her as a separate entity, she's just a normal product of the hypnosis, and not a tulpa.  

Honestly, I'm not sure if tulpae even exist, but since you can't speak to Fluttershy or see her as a separate entity, she's just a normal product of the hypnosis, and not a tulpa.

I just read a tumblr post of a guy who ended up creating a tulpa of his oc after modifying and listening to a hypno file. He explains that he was able to talk to his oc but was not able to see him. He then talks about a disembodied tulpa in which he can switch from him to his oc and back. Not entirely sure if that would be concidered a disembodied tulpa but i'm going to reseach more about it and try to see if i could possibly be developing a fluttershy tulpa.......which i don't mind but still just for safety reasons

I just read a tumblr post of a guy who ended up creating a tulpa of his oc after modifying and listening to a hypno file. He explains that he was able to talk to his oc but was not able to see him. He then talks about a disembodied tulpa in which he can switch from him to his oc and back. Not entirely sure if that would be concidered a disembodied tulpa but i'm going to reseach more about it and try to see if i could possibly be developing a fluttershy tulpa.......which i don't mind but still just for safety reasons

Very well, then.  I doubt you have anything to worry about at all, though.

(edited)

Very well, then. I doubt you have anything to worry about at all, though.

You know after all that has happened the last few days i almost want to write/type up a fanfic about this. But in all seriousness i want to research more about this because i don't want to all of a sudden hear fluttershy talking to me in my head Edited by ElectricBlueMLP

I thought about it too. It would be suspenseful or sad.

Come to think of it there was one time after doing the fluttershy hypno session for the first time (around the time i first came across pony hypnosis) that i thought i was developing a tulpa. I was in school doing a test when i heard a high pitch squeaking sound that sounded very similar to fluttershy's shy squeak sound. Then when i looked up i thought i saw fluttershy walking around the classroom. I was very tired that day but i did the fluttershy session the night before. Just thought i would share that interesting story

Come to think of it there was one time after doing the fluttershy hypno session for the first time (around the time i first came across pony hypnosis) that i thought i was developing a tulpa. I was in school doing a test when i heard a high pitch squeaking sound that sounded very similar to fluttershy's shy squeak sound. Then when i looked up i thought i saw fluttershy walking around the classroom. I was very tired that day but i did the fluttershy session the night before. Just thought i would share that interesting story

Well, you said you were very tired, so it probably didn't mean anything.

The idea for a fan fiction of the experience could be an interesting one. You should totally try creating it. I'd love to give it a read.

I'll find some time to type one up. I'm pretty good at writing essays and stories so i'll give it a shot.

Well, you said you were very tired, so it probably didn't mean anything.

Thats true. I mean it was dead week at that time

If you ever want, I can gladly give suggestions if you need any. Things like plot ideas or just in general any feedback you'd like. But I won't doubt your talents. :)

Any form of help would be nice. If i ever need help with a plot or which direction to go in the story i'll ask you guys

For anyone wondering a Tulpa is a forced hallucination in simplest words.

The creator must relax enough to picture the Tulpa's image, personality and forming.

Some Tulpas take 2-3 months to fully become it's own being, some people have tried for 5-6 months for it to work.

Tulpa forming varies from person to person, but people have got it to work and their Tulpa's can even act as someone to talk to or bounce ideas off.

Hypnotizing won't work on me although I relaxed. Anyways, good luck for everyone else!

Well, you're not going to get it that quickly. :lol:  I've been at it for like 3 weeks, and only now am making good progress.

(edited)

Hey, quick question to more experienced folk. My first couple sessions have kinda "failed" in a certain sense. In other words, I was listening and trying to concentrate the whole time, but I didn't ever slip below conscious thought. My conscious mind was hearing the words and my mind was following along actively (rather than passively) the whole time.

Will this have any effects on the future effectiveness of the trigger and de-trigger phrases? Should I keep listening to the file containing the induction until I actually have a session in which I achieve a trance state (and then probably switch to the loops)?

I'm not saying I have ridiculous expectations, or that I'm thinking I'll have drastic results in my first few tries. I just want to get a good idea of what my game plan will be in the next few days/weeks.

Edited by dsharp105

Hey, quick question to more experienced folk. My first couple sessions have kinda "failed" in a certain sense. In other words, I was listening and trying to concentrate the whole time, but I didn't ever slip below conscious thought. My conscious mind was hearing the words and my mind was following along actively (rather than passively) the whole time.

Will this have any effects on the future effectiveness of the trigger and de-trigger phrases? Should I keep listening to the file containing the induction until I actually have a session in which I achieve a trance state (and then probably switch to the loops)?

I'm not saying I have ridiculous expectations, or that I'm thinking I'll have drastic results in my first few tries. I just want to get a good idea of what my game plan will be in the next few days/weeks.

I would always try using the induction files. The loop files you can play right after the induction files. Do you use an ipod or some music player to listen to the files?

I would always try using the induction files. The loop files you can play right after the induction files. Do you use an ipod or some music player to listen to the files?

Thus far I've used my computer (iTunes, not YouTube), but I have the files so I could easily put them on my phone for easier access.

Thus far I've used my computer (iTunes, not YouTube), but I have the files so I could easily put them on my phone for easier access.

What i do on my ipod is i make a playlist for the hypnosis and i start with the induction-bgm/nonbgm file then i add 2-3 looping files to the playlist so that the loops play directly after the main file

What i do on my ipod is i make a playlist for the hypnosis and i start with the induction-bgm/nonbgm file then i add 2-3 looping files to the playlist so that the loops play directly after the main file

Bonne idée, monsieur.

On another note, I'm gonna go grab my oversized foam-filled beanbag out of storage today, and I'm gonna try the files while laying on that. It's practically a cloud anyway, so, if all goes well, I'm gonna friggin' go to Cloudsdale. B)