Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Wow. Too bad you can't actually meet her.

Well maybe if he more than perfects the triggers, they can take turns writing messages to each other quickly, swapping back and forth, but that might tire out the brain idk.

Well maybe if he more than perfects the triggers, they can take turns writing messages to each other quickly, swapping back and forth, but that might tire out the brain idk.

Or i can try to make a tulpa. But that's too much work

And it's pretty dangerous.

Yeah that is true. So i think i finally learned to control myself from going into the fluttershy state randomly at work. Just using my will power to get rid of the urges to go into the flutterstate ( yes i just made up that word :squee: ). Even then it is still hard to resist since there is a build a bear workshop next door from where i work

Yeah that is true. So i think i finally learned to control myself from going into the fluttershy state randomly at work. Just using my will power to get rid of the urges to go into the flutterstate ( yes i just made up that word :squee: ). Even then it is still hard to resist since there is a build a bear workshop next door from where i work

Well, the more you resist, the better you get at it, and if you resist the 'flutterstate' successfully all day, it might be easier to trigger once all's said and done.

Well, what do you have to do to make a tulpa? How would it be dangerous?

It's a long, hard, tedious, convoluted process that takes months, and I'm not even fully aware of the details.  The Tulpa's danger is self-evident. 

Also, Blue, have you written a reply note to Fluttershy yet?

Actually, from recent experiences (and myself somehow gaining tulpa within days of eachother :\) the process is not as difficult as others make it seem. From what I can see, Fluttershy, if she were a tulpa, has developed significantly in the past month or so.

Well, the more you resist, the better you get at it, and if you resist the 'flutterstate' successfully all day, it might be easier to trigger once all's said and done.

It's a long, hard, tedious, convoluted process that takes months, and I'm not even fully aware of the details. The Tulpa's danger is self-evident.

Also, Blue, have you written a reply note to Fluttershy yet?

Not yet but i'm working on it

Good morning everypony. So last night i didn't activate the trigger yet i woke up in the pony state. It was most likely caused by a dream i had last night where i was going through a day as Fluttershy in Equestria.

Not yet but i'm working on it

Good morning everypony. So last night i didn't activate the trigger yet i woke up in the pony state. It was most likely caused by a dream i had last night where i was going through a day as Fluttershy in Equestria.

How did you snap out of it?

Had a small note that i made next to my bed that says: "say revert to normal if you are fluttershy"

This is turning into a Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde thing: you're waking up as someone-- er, somepony else.  At least you don't need a potion.

This isn't going to screw up your mind unless you do something like mix files.

self hypnotism by amateurs IS screwing with your mind.

This is turning into a Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde thing: you're waking up as someone-- er, somepony else.  At least you don't need a potion.

There you have it.  my case in point.

self hypnotism by amateurs IS screwing with your mind.

There you have it.  my case in point.

Blue's been at this for months, and is purposefully trying to see how deep he can go.  Moreover, you originally said screw 'up' your mind, but now you said screw 'with' your mind -- there is a difference: screw up means ruin, and screw with means fool about. Blue can, at any time, listen to the 'reset file' and all of the effects will go away; his mind is not 'screwed up'.  Though, however, I must concede that this could very well be considered screwing 'with' one's mind, and that's why I wouldn't even attempt this if it wasn't easily reversible.

Edited by TSG

I cant find the link to the files to hypnotize myself

Hypnoponies.net.  Register, and get approved, or you could just find them on YouTube.  They look like this:

Edited by TSG

They're on youtube. At least, most of them are.

i did  pinkie pie one by spectra pony and now i just feel really wierd but i dont feel super happy or anything. i just feel super heavy and slow

Edited by Twotlet Sprekle