Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

You've written a reply to Fluttershy?

Not yet. I'm planning on doing it when i get off work tomorrow

Good night everypony. Hopefully tomorrow i'll be in a stress free mood. For now i'll listen to the fluttershy file before i go to bed so i'll feel relaxed

Yeah.

They need to start hypnotizing themselves into rap artists so that my underground Brony rap group can finally get off the ground, homes.

OH OH OH! You wanna step to this, dawg?

I can out rap you at any given point.

I'm still waiting on word for a Braeburn hypnosis link

Chances are, not for a very long time, if ever :\ It takes a bit of time writing files and making personalities in a way that won't hurt you long term. 

If anything, you can try to use the Apple Jack file who feels the closest to him. If you concentrate well enough during trance and you really /really/ want it, you will end up as Breaburn in the end instead of Apple Jack.

Chances are, not for a very long time, if ever :\ It takes a bit of time writing files and making personalities in a way that won't hurt you long term. 

If anything, you can try to use the Apple Jack file who feels the closest to him. If you concentrate well enough during trance and you really /really/ want it, you will end up as Breaburn in the end instead of Apple Jack.

Makes sense. I already did the Apple Jack file and i do not know if it worked or not. The way I did this was I fell asleep with the induction and Apple Jack files playing. I woke up next morning and did not feel any different.

If I really wanted to, I could go to a licensed hypnotist and ask them to make me like Braeburn and then post the CD on here.....but that would cost me 3 grand. So Im holding my breath for someone to post a Braeburn file.

Does anyone have some tips on how to get into the proper mindset of hypnosis? This looks interesting and I would like to try it, but I have never been able to get into a trance in the past and was wondering if there were some tips that could help improve my technique.

1. Try meditating or relaxing to calming music for around 15 minutes before starting

2. Things may not work right away the first time, just keep at it and don't give up. Sometimes, especially personality bits, are harder to notice until a while afterwards

3. Belief works very strongly for hypnosis and helps strengthen effects in the long run

• Brohoof 2

1. Try meditating or relaxing to calming music for around 15 minutes before starting

2. Things may not work right away the first time, just keep at it and don't give up. Sometimes, especially personality bits, are harder to notice until a while afterwards

3. Belief works very strongly for hypnosis and helps strengthen effects in the long run

Problem with the third one is that one doesn't choose what to believe.

Sorry about that; the 'everypony' threw me off.

Lol no problem. Today i was just takingg it easy and decided not to trigger anything at work. I might go back into the fluttershy state later

Lol no problem. Today i was just takingg it easy and decided not to trigger anything at work. I might go back into the fluttershy state later

You've got to come up with some way for observers to differentiate between you and Fluttershy.  Maybe write her a note that says to add a signature, e.g., 

How is everypony doing today? -FS

You've got to come up with some way for observers to differentiate between you and Fluttershy. Maybe write her a note that says to add a signature, e.g.,

How is everypony doing today? -FS

Yeah true. I mean when i say everypony it is confusing because you guys question who is typing. I'll leave a note

I played the induction part twice or thrice, and then it was going so well -- my hands and feet were numbed, but, once again, this took me out of it; I couldn't keep my focus on the voice when I felt my hands and feet changing their taxon.

I played the induction part twice or thrice, and then it was going so well -- my hands and feet were numbed, but, once again, this took me out of it; I couldn't keep my focus on the voice when I felt my hands and feet changing their taxon.

Don't let that distract you