Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Just listened to the shorter file looped. Hard to walk on two legs now....

My inner Vinyl let out. I felt the hooves, my hands conjoined awkwardly, like a changelings. 

It didn't last long and I wasn't too focused, but my jaw hurt and grew into a muzzle as did my flank.

Oh my god! I turned into Rarity at school, it didn't go well. I refused to play sport because I refused to get my hooves dirty! Man I have really blown my reputation this time. Yay! I think I may even just be Rarity all the time now, I did draw something quite amazing! :o

I litterally went from Rarity to me, I was Rarity for about 1 minute before switching back. I ate some string (probably) thinking it was hay :)

If these stories are true, I'd give the files a break.

My inner Vinyl let out. I felt the hooves, my hands conjoined awkwardly, like a changelings. 

It didn't last long and I wasn't too focused, but my jaw hurt and grew into a muzzle as did my flank.

Yea the walking on four legs feeling didn't last long

Yeah, I saw. It's a bit sad, since you two can't actually meet. Then again, you're the same person.

Only in that little dream world whenever i sleep. Otherwise i can just hear her talk in my head (yes i did accidentally create a fluttershy tulpa)
  • Brohoof 1

That happened to me when i went inside a pet store before. Luckily i had the flutterstate under control

so i woke up this morning to see another journal entry was made. i don't recall using my journal app but when i opened the latest journal i found this:

attachicon.gifflutterstate.PNG

Fluttershy is certainly grammatically talented for never seeing writing of the such. Good luck connecting to her~

Sometimes I wonder if Ponies are real and we just created life in another world, It all seems so real :o

Ponies do exist in this realm, though they take on a very different form compared to the ponies of Equestria

https://www.google.com/search?q=pony&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=encHVNmICcixggTPwICYBw&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1285&bih=795#q=pony%20horse&revid=171801265&tbm=isch&imgdii=_

• Brohoof 1

Lol I know XD

I mean ponies from Equestria.

Has anypony got back from a ponystate? What happened? Where were you put to rest to swtich by? How long does it last?

I HAVE THE MOST AWESOME NEWS!!!

I was sitting on my chair at school and I started to feel pain where my spine ended and I just thought that it was because it was a metal chair. BUUUUUUT if that were the case then the bones in my legs would have hurt. Not the end of my spine. I believe this was a phantom tail feeling! YESSSSSH! And I'm not sure if it was just as a joke or if my Rainbow side made me wear my: "I got 99 problems but my Swagger ain't one" to school.

I'M SO HAPPY I COULD JUST SCREAM!
*inhales*

*Rainbow Dash cheer*

But I think the tail went away :(

Plus when I raised my butt up and thought about moving my tail and sat back down it went away.

(Altough I imagine my tail as Pinkies....odd)

*Constantly refreshes page to see if there are any new replies*

No i just didn't feel my tail because I am sitting on a soft chair. I can feel the pain, but very small.

Edited by Brony Pride

I was sitting on my chair at school and I started to feel pain where my spine ended and I just thought that it was because it was a metal chair. BUUUUUUT if that were the case then the bones in my legs would have hurt. Not the end of my spine. I believe this was a phantom tail feeling! YESSSSSH! And I'm not sure if it was just as a joke or if my Rainbow side made me wear my: "I got 99 problems but my Swagger ain't one" to school.

*inhales*

*Rainbow Dash cheer*

Plus when I raised my butt up and thought about moving my tail and sat back down it went away.

No i just didn't feel my tail because I am sitting on a soft chair. I can feel the pain, but very small.

The tail feeling is so awesome. Glad to here that the file is working well for you

The tail feeling is so awesome. Glad to here that the file is working well for you

Yes I know, however my tail has no feeling it just feels like something is being pulled from the base of my spine. but now I think I am starting to feel pain in my tail...SO AWESOME!

And I figured out that I don't feel hypno changes right away. I feel them the next day after I sleep. It sounds strange but I guess its how it works for me

Yes I know, however my tail has no feeling it just feels like something is being pulled from the base of my spine. but now I think I am starting to feel pain in my tail...SO AWESOME!

And I figured out that I don't feel hypno changes right away. I feel them the next day after I sleep. It sounds strange but I guess its how it works for me

Sooner or later you'll get the full feeling. In fact right now i can feel my tail swishing left and right.

And I didn't really think of it. But I think I do have a phantom Muzzle. I have felt it for a while. I basicaly imagine my mouth is a muzzle. I kind of feel it. but I don't see it or feel it with my hands. should have mention this earlier to you guys

The more I think about it the stronger it gets

This fandom is like me. it is 20% cooler then other fandoms.

Edited by Brony Pride
  • Brohoof 1

*inhales*

*Rainbow Dash cheer*

Well uh.. good luck with that.