Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Fun fact though, hypnosis only can strengthen what you already have. Deep down I've always felt less "masculine" than most others, but using the files really helped to bring out my more feminine side. And I have no regrets :P

Also, for those afraid of having your own gender changed, it won't happen if you absolutely do not want it to. I've known many ponies still consider themselves male even after a year of using them.

I know that after doing the fluttershy file for a while i feel more like a pony than human but this i never knew could happen.

Also i am starting to like the color pink

Edited by ElectricBlueMLP

So I have been reading about the change in sexual orientation. Do you think it is better, as a guy, to go with RD, considering she is mostly a tomboy, or do you think that wont make a difference?

I did rd and I didnt get a change.

Well she IS my second personality now

So I have been reading about the change in sexual orientation. Do you think it is better, as a guy, to go with RD, considering she is mostly a tomboy, or do you think that wont make a difference?

Maybe. I mean all of the files are hypnotizing you into mares but Rainbow does have that tomboyish attitude

As I said earlier, you won't consider yourself more female unless you really want to be. 

I also want to reiterate what was said before. The hypnosis files are not meant to give you a "second personality". You, yourself are supposed to experience these effects. If you suddenly become a pony but have trouble recalling what is happening during the pony state, this is likely due to having a tulpa accidentally taking over. 

• Brohoof 2

I want/don't want a tulpa. Theyre a bit scary.

[Aw, c'mon, I'm not scary at all! :P]

Shush, Ariel.

As I said earlier, you won't consider yourself more female unless you really want to be. 

I also want to reiterate what was said before. The hypnosis files are not meant to give you a "second personality". You, yourself are supposed to experience these effects. If you suddenly become a pony but have trouble recalling what is happening during the pony state, this is likely due to having a tulpa accidentally taking over. 

^ This, so much this. The hypnosis files are supposed to make you feel like a pony, nothing more.

Also, is no one going to talk about the Shining Armor file? :P

Shush, Ariel.

^ This, so much this. The hypnosis files are supposed to make you feel like a pony, nothing more.

Also, is no one going to talk about the Shining Armor file? :P

I would use the shining armor file, but I don't have any kind of attributes as him, nor do I have any desire to be prince shining armor.

Shush, Ariel.

Howver they have had known sideeffects such as: hooflock, accidental tulpa, temporary inability to walk, talking in a squeaky fallsetto and changes in sexual orientation

Howver they have had known sideeffects such as: hooflock, accidental tulpa, temporary inability to walk, talking in a squeaky fallsetto and changes in sexual orientation

I WANT THIS

Fillers are like Slender.

They're there when you least expect it

So when you enter

"Ponystate"

Isn't that just you thinking you are the pony?

I always though it like your second personality....

RESET TIME!!

I will reset and try Dashie again.

This time BECOMING her.

I will use the tulpa to meet her.

(Oh god I heard a weird evil laugh in my head writing that one)

So when you enter

"Ponystate"

RESET TIME!!

This time BECOMING her.

And then you round up with another sideffect.

So when you enter

"Ponystate"

RESET TIME!!

This time BECOMING her.

Hey.

You can use dash as some sort of mind shield in case something goes wrong.

I'm not sure if that's a thing but, what the heck, since she's there you might as well find something useful for her :v

So guys, uhm

I'm sold. How does one hypnopony himself?

Like do you just listen to the loop file over and over while 404'ing on the bed?

And what about the induction file? :v

And do you think Twilight would be a good ponystate for me? :V

Edited by Colon Vee