Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Hey.

You can use dash as some sort of mind shield in case something goes wrong.

I'm not sure if that's a thing but, what the heck, since she's there you might as well find something useful for her :v

Ok.

So my brain must have taken the files and applied them to a seperate personality,

I think I feel like someone is here.

I like the feeling.

I shall keep her as my second personality....

I just need to get her to take over....but how....

• Brohoof 1

Ok.

So my brain must have taken the files and applied them to a seperate personality,

I think I feel like someone is here.

I like the feeling.

I shall keep her as my second personality....

I just need to get her to take over....but how....

Keep trying!

I made an Onion cry today

Listen to the induction before the main file and use the loop whist you sleepl.

Oh, ok. Does the induction file have an awakener at the end? It should have, right?

Also, can I listen to it every night when I go to sleep?

Oh, ok. Does the induction file have an awakener at the end? It should have, right?

Also, can I listen to it every night when I go to sleep?

The induction files doen't as it is designed to get you in a trance for the main file.

Listen to the loop only when you eat

Bout to do my first session here. Wish me luck.

I've decided for twilight because magic op horn and I could really use some of her traits

Good luck! Hope you can feel something!

The induction files doen't as it is designed to get you in a trance for the main file.

Listen to the loop only when you eat

I'm confused. The Ind-BMG is just the induction? So how am I supposed to end the session?

I'm confused. The Ind-BMG is just the induction? So how am I supposed to end the session?

ind-BMG stands for induction with background music. The file still includes with awakener, this just means this is what you use to induct yourself.

Ind+BGM is the induction plus the hypnosis, as well as the awakening. It's all packed in one file, don't worry.

The loop file is when you want to play it in the background while you're doing something where your mind can at least partially focus on it; like, say, when you're eating or watching T.V. or sleeping.

Ind+BGM is the induction plus the hypnosis, as well as the awakening. It's all packed in one file, don't worry.

The loop file is when you want to play it in the background while you're doing something where your mind can at least partially focus on it; like, say, when you're eating or watching T.V. or sleeping.

Can I have a link to a Twilight loop file?  Maybe I can try that when I play games.

OOoh. That makes it more clear. Just one more question to hopefully clear any doubt: the awakening is the return to human form or the beginning of the pony form?

OOoh. That makes it more clear. Just one more question to hopefully clear any doubt: the awakening is the return to human form or the beginning of the pony form?

The beginning of pony form.

Apologizing ahead of time for lousy answers, woke up from caffeine crash.

The beginning of pony form.

Apologizing ahead of time for lousy answers, woke up from caffeine crash.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NOW EVERYTHING IS CLEAR!

Okay, thanks a lot. I think I can finally properly begin my journey.

Can I have a link to a Twilight loop file?  Maybe I can try that when I play games.

With background music

Without background music

It is indeed the beginning of pony form, though you should be left with a trigger phrase that allows you to return to human form. Also I should mention that unless you get really deep into the hypnosis and have done it several times, the effects will fade on their own anyway upon waking.

• Brohoof 1

With background music

Without background music

It is indeed the beginning of pony form, though you should be left with a trigger phrase that allows you to return to human form. Also I should mention that unless you get really deep into the hypnosis and have done it several times, the effects will fade on their own anyway upon waking.

Ok. So should I have a trigger to get into pony form, and an anti-trigger to go back to human form? Is that how it works?

Ok. So should I have a trigger to get into pony form, and an anti-trigger to go back to human form? Is that how it works?

That's exactly how it works. :)

The hypnosis will provide that for you, planting both triggers into your subconscious.

Alright, the Twilon Sparvee the insanely smart unicorn reporting in.

So first thing first, the body changes didn't stick with me when I "woke up". By the time I returned to 100% conciousness, I was still Colon.

As far as personality goes, I only realized how I have much in common with Twi as well (We both tend to thirst knowledge and strive to be the best) but, unlike pinkie, there are differences between her and me, and it's some of those that I want to "inherit" from her.

As the body changes, I'd say I'm off to a great start because I could feel almost everything.

First: The hooves. I really felt my hands melting. My fingers-spread-wide hand resting on the side of the bed became a bent forward hoof laying fllat on it. I couldn't feel my feet either, as if my legs had none and just ended.. as a cylinder. That's all for now.

But the horn

I could feel the bloody thing very clearly

And the magic too

Basically the file tells you to use your own magic to morph your human ears into pony ears. When I got to that part, I noticed I was focusing. I could feel the center of my forehead tingling, and my ears warming up.

I couldn't feel the change at all tho. Guess I failed the spell. Heh, I have a long way to go to become an OP alicorn, I guess :V

As for the face, as the awakening part started, I could faintly feel the muzzle, but the eyes are what I felt the most. I fest them far bigger and on the sides of my head rather than the front.

So when I definitely woke up, I checked if I was still feeling something. fingers and toes were a bit harder to move and numb at first, same for my toes and feet. Then I rubbed my face with both of my hands and was a little surprised, as if something was missing.

MY HORN 

Heck, I'm a magician IRL (kind of), I need my magic! Give me back my magic!

How am I supposed to do the herman pass now :V

So yeah that's it. I'm still scared of the side effects and "twilight mode" triggering in public resulting in me walking on two legs, or stumbling while trying to keep my balance. Sudden personality switches don't bother me (I've always been the moody, random sort, people wouldn't be THAT surprised if I suddenly became twilight personality-wise).

And don't tell me to block off the body changing parts because my horn

• Brohoof 1