Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Were I just starting out, that post would scare me away. :lol:

Shush, you're revealing my evil plans. We can't have everyone getting to the next level of life and becoming ponies...

We are an elite group!

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims

I don't know..the hoof locking and frequency to post things and not remeber seems..eh...bothersome..

From what I understand the amnesia is anomalous, and the hooflock can be banished with sheer willpower.

I hope it can. If the brain controls the body, then it would make sense that you could fight that stuff. But they also mentioned that you could become a pony forever.

:lol: Trust me, that's not going to happen.  When that warning was written, there were several more..... unsavory files in circulation.  They've been removed now, and prithee don't ask about them.  During the hypnosis, you're given a trigger phrase and a normal phrase.  For example, if after the Twilight file you say, "I'm a smart pony", you'll turn into Twilight, and if you say, "Revert to normal", you turn back to normal.  During hypnosis you're still aware of your surroundings, and again, if you have some perceived physical changes, you can banish them with your mind.  The real problems arise when you start mixing files; this can lead to an identity crisis, but can easily be avoided with the "reset file".  If by some amazing stroke of bad luck it got so bad that you had to go to a mental hospital, they could fix you up in 10 seconds flat.

• Brohoof 1

:lol: Trust me, that's not going to happen.  When that warning was written, there were several more..... unsavory files in circulation.  They've been removed now, and prithee don't ask about them.  During the hypnosis, you're given a trigger phrase and a normal phrase.  For example, if after the Twilight file you say, "I'm a smart pony", you'll turn into Twilight, and if you say, "Revert to normal", you turn back to normal.  During hypnosis you're still aware of your surroundings, and again, if you have some perceived physical changes, you can banish them with your mind.  The real problems arise when you start mixing files; this can lead to an identity crisis, but can easily be avoided with the "reset file".  If by some amazing stroke of bad luck it got so bad that you had to go to a mental hospital, they could fix you up in 10 seconds flat.

That's great to hear. I'm gonna try one today or tomorrow.

(edited)

That's great to hear. I'm gonna try one today or tomorrow.

Good luck!  You can find them on YouTube by typing in, "Pony Hypnosis".  This can get you the Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Vinyl Scratch, and Octavia files.  There's also two unofficial Twilight videos there too.  In order to get all of the files, you'll have to register at hypnoponies.net, but I don't know if they allow minors like myself.

Edited by TSG

so, how is this going? havn't tried one in a long while! did they improve them? last time i tried one i only felt the body-changes, not the mental one

When's the last time you tried?  I think they're always updating them.

I've always been like Twilight and Rarity...maybe I'll try Rarity. Wait, you said that mixing up files can be dangerous without the reset file. Well, I tried the RD one last night and my Ipod turned off 18 minutes in, so would it be safe to do a different one?

I've always been like Twilight and Rarity...maybe I'll try Rarity. Wait, you said that mixing up files can be dangerous without the reset file. Well, I tried the RD one last night and my Ipod turned off 18 minutes in, so would it be safe to do a different one?

Did you feel any changes at all?

Nope, not at all. Nothing happened.

Then I'm sure it's fine to try a different file. 

last time i did one was about 3/4 months ago, maybe even longer. i tried the twilight one back ten

I wasn't around here back then, so I don't know.  Check their forum.

(edited)

I feel so much energy like I just wanna run even to race I also feel like I got wings....yep it works for me at least.  B)

Edited by Everleaf

The deepest of the Everfree!

My hands feel kind of like hooves and I feel like I got wings along with getting that rush of energy soo I guess it works.  B)  

If you do it some more, the effects will be much more potent, and you won't even refer to your hands as hands.  You're certainly making progress though.

(edited)

If you do it some more, the effects will be much more potent, and you won't even refer to your hands as hands.  You're certainly making progress though.

I did not have a long while soo maybe tomorrow I will watch more.

Edited by Everleaf

The deepest of the Everfree!

You must tread carefully.

Yeah i just woke up from a nap. I remember laying down and when i woke up i looked at my hand only to be greeted by a hoof. I do remember playing the fluttershy file before i started sleeping so that might be the cause

img-26221-1-12400443_10208221868972733_4415261696382781040_n_by_flutterblue2792-d9rcjyc.jpg

Yeah i just woke up from a nap. I remember laying down and when i woke up i looked at my hand only to be greeted by a hoof. I do remember playing the fluttershy file before i started sleeping so that might be the cause

I think you may want to take a break, unless these changes don't bother you.