Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

@Frith is Magick, We have a skype group? Never knew that. 

Oh, that would be awesome. Could I possibly get an invite? If you need my skype I can send it in a private message
Flutterdash started it, but I think I can add you both if you give me your skypes. I don't know off hand who is in the group, but I know for certain Flutterdash, Karmali, and Life Giver are, but most of the regulars should be if I recall correct. 
  • Brohoof 1

post-19519-0-48643400-1400482384.png
Keep flyin'

Flutterdash started it, but I think I can add you both if you give me your skypes. I don't know off hand who is in the group, but I know for certain Flutterdash, Karmali, and Life Giver are, but most of the regulars should be if I recall correct. 

Okay, don't think i'll join tonight. 

Oh, should I ask Flutterdash first? Here, I'll go message them. If they around of course

ePKfNjC.gif

Thank you Pinkamena-Pills for resizing the original, and putting that little message at the end

638567__safe_solo_fluttershy_animated_sp

Now I want to go to space. Space became cuter and kinder.

• Brohoof 5

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

She seems a little shy getting into the hot spring, I wonder why...
It's because Molestia is there, look at the eyes. 

(edited)

Why yes, I will brush your mane hun. :wub:  :squee:

fluttershy_brushie_by_o_fluttershy_o-d4q

Me pretty much every morning.

fluttershy_by_thecheeseburger-d6e3tgq.pn

I wonder where she found him....

dammit_fluttershy_by_cobracookies-d3if46

The many expressions of my waifu, and most adorable pony. :squee:

Magic color changing to fool FlutterShy?

Perhaps, who knows. :blush:

Edited by :Flutterdash:
  • Brohoof 4

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

All I am saying is that I would keep an eye on that one... Then again Twilight looks a bit suspicious too...

ePKfNjC.gif

Thank you Pinkamena-Pills for resizing the original, and putting that little message at the end

All I am saying is that I would keep an eye on that one... Then again Twilight looks a bit suspicious too...

They all look suspicious to be honest. :blush:

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

They all look suspicious to be honest. :blush:

Eh Rainbow just looks confused... Sort of like "What the heck..." but Twilight & Celestia are definitely thinking about... Things to do with FlutterShy

ePKfNjC.gif

Eh Rainbow just looks confused... Sort of like "What the heck..." but Twilight & Celestia are definitely thinking about... Things to do with FlutterShy

Maybe she's in shock of just how well..."endowed" Flutters is. :blush:;)

I should probably be asleep...

638845__safe_solo_fluttershy_animated_sk

Let me just put this before I do.

• Brohoof 2

f40kn7.png

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

639146__safe_solo_fluttershy_animated_ju

Man... I wish I had some juice right now.

• Brohoof 1

f40kn7.png

Fluttershy has juice, maybe she can share some with you.

attachicon.gifgangsta.jpg

now i want juice too

Early birthday present I received today, its a Japanese plush of some sorts.

Chinese :D

I have the same one and i love it too much for my own good.

How about some love for Posey, Fluttershy's mom. And foal Fluttershy.   Also chest fluff.  

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, DEM PICTURES... especially the first one 83 

• Brohoof 1

derpy_emoticon1.png

Silly muffins, of course i have to eat you.

derpy_emoticon1.png

Maybe she's in shock of just how well..."endowed" Flutters is. :blush:;)

That would explain why the other 2 are staring at her...

ePKfNjC.gif

639395__safe_solo_fluttershy_open+mouth_

Time to go swimming ponies.

639399__safe_solo_fluttershy_smile_looki

And Fluttershy says hi.

• Brohoof 6

f40kn7.png