Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

I realized this morning that I don't post here as much as I should, so I decided that whenever I find a Flutters pic on deviantArt that I really like, I'll post it here(with proper credit to the artist, of course.) This might be a daily thing, it might not, I don't know yet.

Anyway, here's something I found earlier today. It's so cute :wub:

__mlp__fluttershy_by_kittyzoey-d7unkcj.p

Source:

.:MLP:.Fluttershy by kittyzoey

• Brohoof 7

img-2955981-1-hand_painted_fluttershy_co

A hand painted Fluttershy controller.

It looks awesome! But not very efficient. I don't think you're able to harm or kill enemies when Fluttershy is looking at you  :lol:

I found this customized Xbox 360 controller a while ago. You can buy colored shells for the xbox controllers so you wouldn't have to worry about all the stuff coming off; maybe worry about the little details though.

post-25639-0-16792600-1407854879_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

I found this customized Xbox 360 controller a while ago. You can buy colored shells for the xbox controllers so you wouldn't have to worry about all the stuff coming off; maybe worry about the little details though.

attachicon.gifXbox (1).png

I didn't know this even existed! If I would have an Xbox, I'd certainly buy it! (if I would be able to find it:) )

• Brohoof 4

I didn't know this even existed! If I would have an Xbox, I'd certainly buy it! (if I would be able to find it:) )

I re-found the original maker/seller. Sadly, they've all sold (lowest was $99 for the Dr. Hooves controller I think...).

To get the real colors they DID paint the shells. I stand corrected.

Behold their majesty!!

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Complete-Collection-310101545

• Brohoof 3

Prepare yourselves. Incoming wave of random pictures I found on Google.

img-2967547-1-Fluttershy-fluttershy-2876

She wears this dress too often but I don't care. :squee:

img-2967547-2-Fluttershy-my-little-pony-

No words can describe the pure adorableness.

img-2967547-3-Dragonshy-fluttershy-28761

She's the Bilbo Baggins of Equestria! Taking on dragons and such.

Edited by The Pony Pianist
  • Brohoof 3

That's cool. I thought about doing that to my Fluttershy Xbox controller, but it'd wear really fast. So that one there is more of a show controller than a "play with" controller. I played with a painted controller before...and the paint didn't last long...I even used plastic specific paint for it. :(

You need a protective coat on top of the paint to keep it nice. I don't know of any for controllers specifically, but there are plenty of clear-coats around. A glue wash (3 parts glue 1 part water) is simple and might work. A high gloss spray paint might work too, but be careful around the buttons. I know some people even use automotive clear coat.

EDIT:

Fluttershy, yay!

Edited by IceeBrony
  • Brohoof 3

What would her moto be though? I am the kindness that hides in the night. I am... FLUTTERBAT!!! :angry:

__wallpaper___nananananana_batshy__by_in

Yes!  :yay:  That is perfect.

Also this, She's the hero Ponyville deserves, but not the one it needs right now.  ^_^

tumblr_msb1e7lTjr1ri4rzlo1_500.png

54459a3340d2dc7793d54e56acbfeff8-d4nn0j6

Angel is batbunny?!  :blink:

• Brohoof 5