Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Good Pony Figures?

WindsweptFrog

To start with you should know that i'm new to pony mech lol I want to start a collection of pony figures, cuz ya know, there AWESOME! XD The thing is im not made of money :P and i'm in the UK so I cant just pop into a Hot Topic and buy killer pony figures :P Now the big question is what sort of figures should I start with? and were should I buy said pony figures?? :)

Well i got the smaller pony size pony figures for my daughter, they sell them at Walmart and Target over here. I got the basic mane 6 but a couple do come in 2 packs if you want (royal wedding figures are a little more expensive and may have bigger wings or more swag/presents). Also got Lyra and Trixie too. There's a CMC pack with them in the Wedding Party clothes, and a Cadence, Luna, Celestia pack i saw recently. Also Shining Armor+Cadence come in the castle i think. You just gotta figure out how you want to buy these as some of these come in SETS (like Pinkie's train), some come in the basic or wedding version, and some come in the larger size.   Don't wanna duplicate your ponies if you don't have to.

• Brohoof 1

Well i got the smaller pony size pony figures for my daughter, they sell them at Walmart and Target over here. I got the basic mane 6 but a couple do come in 2 packs if you want (royal wedding figures are a little more expensive and may have bigger wings or more swag/presents). Also got Lyra and Trixie too. There's a CMC pack with them in the Wedding Party clothes, and a Cadence, Luna, Celestia pack i saw recently. Also Shining Armor+Cadence come in the castle i think. You just gotta figure out how you want to buy these as some of these come in SETS (like Pinkie's train), some come in the basic or wedding version, and some come in the larger size.   Don't wanna duplicate your ponies if you don't have to.

i think you should start out with your favorite of the mane 6.or they have lyra and trixie,too. like Freewave said, you can get them at walmart and target.

haha I best check out walmart then, dont suppose you know if they ship to the UK because we dont have them over here :/ and i'd prefer to avoid sets really, i'm more intrested in the figures them selfs insted of a whole set :P

Try putting these codes into an online shopping cart on the Hot Topic website. They expire tomorrow on Sunday (Which is today for you.). See if they can give you a good enough discount for the four vinyl figures that they currently have. (Especially because shipping outside of the U.S. is very expensive from the Hot Topic website.)

$15 off $30: AEM8HY4U

$30 off $60: BH2WB7V3

$60 off $120: DY2MU5WC

$75 off $150: E9WGU5WL

Try putting these codes into an online shopping cart on the Hot Topic website. They expire tomorrow on Sunday (Which is today for you.). See if they can give you a good enough discount for the four vinyl figures that they currently have. (Especially because shipping outside of the U.S. is very expensive from the Hot Topic website.)

$15 off $30: AEM8HY4U

$30 off $60: BH2WB7V3

$60 off $120: DY2MU5WC

$75 off $150: E9WGU5WL

Its soooo much money to ship to the UK lol its like $50 -___- but if I buy Derpy and Dash, and preorder Fluttershy and Dr. Whooves I believe it comes to about £12 per pony :/ Ahhhh I want them so much, but i'm soooo poor right now -____-

hot topic's rainbow dash the quality from there online store.

hot topic's rainbow dash the quality from there online store. its quality is top notch (it is figurine so dont break it) hope this helped

I would suggest ebay. I know there there are a couple UK /  Germany sellers of blind bags and such if that's what you're after.

If you've got several ponies that you want from blind bags though it's better to buy them in sets.

There's several sites that show all the different blind bag ponies.

Depends on what your looking for. Are you interested in brushables, or molded hair?

If it's the latter. The Hot Topic Vinyl Figures is where it's at. And if you don't mind smaller figures, the McDonald sets aren't bad. They actually look more like the characters than the official Hasbro stuff. And finally there's the blind bags, the 3 packs Hasbro's been releasing (Shining Armor, Twilight & Cadence Set, Zecora, Spa Pony and Pinkie Set ect) are actually really nice.