Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

can anypony help me make my flash project in action script 2 need people skills

chattydash

well i what to make a g*me (*=a) (cant say the word it will fillter) so i will need to get a team of people who can use flash AS2 but i will also need people who can make sprite sheets and music composers and background drawers

ok this project is called quest for harmony it is basicly like pokemon dungeon, pokemon, dragon quest 9, and zelda combined but with ponys the sprites will be fully animated in the battles and it is turn based battles so can any pony help i will also need people to tell me how to code some parts this will be a long prosess but worth it if successful if anypony knows ho to code a sprite customiseation at the start to make your own to play with in the project that will be amazing

it is about a OC looking for relics to open chambers to befriend the elemonts of harmony (the mane 6) who when are all togeter fight night mare moon in the first part then the second part is discord bonus charicters to befriend derpy and others you can befriend background and others in the jounrny all befriended ponys live in ponyvill who can choose any one to play with once befriened the battles start when a pony walks up to you (dragon quest 9 like) battles (pokemon but dragon quest with moves) zelda like play through and other stuff it will be EPIC if works i hope it will

ps can any pony make OCs in to sprite sheets for me and can anypony make mine in to a sprite sheet too i will animate your OC too heres my two OCs

chattydash:
post-10813-0-45601200-1359541049.png

toxic glare:

post-10813-0-85348100-1359541088.png

sorry for the wall of text

Edited by chattydash
  • Brohoof 1

ProTip: Flash can be hellish for games.

That depends on if you're using AS2 or AS3. I used to use AS2, but when you learn Actionscript 3, it is about 80% more organized and easier to use.

Basically, use AS3. (FlashDevelop is your friend)

ProTip: Flash can be hellish for games.

Try designing it in something easier like Construct 2, Game Maker, or Macromedia Fusion.

i cant download any think like that sorry and i know how to use flash will you help or not and what will you want to do

That depends on if you're using AS2 or AS3. I used to use AS2, but when you learn Actionscript 3, it is about 80% more organized and easier to use.

Basically, use AS3. (FlashDevelop is your friend)

i find AS2 easyer to use i am used to it so it will be useing AS2 if you know any codes that i need to know let me know please are you in or not plus can everypony not use the word g*me(*=a) it will fillter on me use the word progect or G that will be helpfull but thanks any way will you help if yes what will you be doing

i cant download any think like that sorry and i know how to use flash will you help or not and what will you want to do

i

find AS2 easyer to use i am used to it so it will be useing AS2 if you

know any codes that i need to know let me know please are you in or not

plus can everypony not use the word g*me(*=a) it will fillter on me use

the word progect or G that will be helpfull but thanks any way will you

help if yes what will you be doing

Sorry bro, I am not experienced enough in AS3 to begin programming anything big like that. Also, why can't you use the word g*me?

Edited by Swick

Sorry bro, I am not experienced enough in AS3 to begin programming anything big like that. Also, why can't you use the word g*me?

it fillters in my school so if i say it i will not be able to see the replys once or twice is fine but so meny will fillter it stupid school