Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I Believe I Found A Pair Of Siblings In The Show...

Feather Gem

post-9999-0-25002200-1359798707.jpgpost-9999-0-81425700-1359798711.jpg

Yes.  I mean, LOOK at them.

Weird body shapes.  Both pegasai.  Practically the same color scheme.

Think about it!

(and also, discuss other maybe siblings)

Edited by Feather Gem
  • Brohoof 7

motherofgod.jpg, Aside from the varying body shapes and different color scheme shade, this is so clear now. So Roid Rage is actually Featherweight's father, whom he thought was a deadbeat, but actually went forth in time to save Featherweight's sons from a demon, resulting in his death!

• Brohoof 3

You know what, you might actually be right! I honestly wouldn't be surprised if DJ-Pon3 and Octavia were sisters. Although that would make the ships between them kind of awkward.

• Brohoof 1

Meh, I don't really see any resemblance besides the similar colour palette, but that happens all the time, so I doubt it.

But you never know. What I REALLY want to see is some Derpy relatives already.

Meh, I don't really see any resemblance besides the similar colour palette, but that happens all the time, so I doubt it.

But you never know. What I REALLY want to see is some Derpy relatives already.

What about Dinky Doo? 

And i don't necessarily think they're sisters, but in bigger crowd shots I often mistake Cloud Kicker for Derpy.  Both pegasi, *very* similar color schemes...

They must be sisters! There's no other explanation!

No they must be re-colors with slight tweaks to the mane and you do know most ponies have ""similar eyeballs"".

Pinkie Pie's sisters is Octavia

Denied by Lauren Faust.

I kinda like the idea though. 

I never noticed that! I will start looking ASAP, I think I do see some similar ones, but I forget who. Good idea for a topic.

I always wondered how Roid Rage could fly, I mean look at those tiny wings, for a big body! xD

It does kinda seem like it could work, I could see it happening Xd. But i highly doubt it was intentional or anything.

Plus featherweight isn't the same exact color scheme though, so it might be a bit of a stretch.

Something about them does kinda make them look related though, oddly enough.

A cool find regardless, I could believe it. I think I will for now actually :P.

You know what, you might actually be right! I honestly wouldn't be surprised if DJ-Pon3 and Octavia were sisters. Although that would make the ships between them kind of awkward.

I actually hate the Octavinyl shipping, I think it makes little to no sense, so it would be funny if this happened because it would destroy the entire shipping so I won't have to hear of it any longer.

• Brohoof 1

Dinky is always seen with Carrot Top or a white unicorn with a purple mane. The unicorn and Carrot Top are often seen together, too. There have been a few occasions where all three were together. Family?

img-1139849-1-135568592543.png

Well in Sisterhooves social, we see Carrot Top racing with a yellow filly, and Dinky with a pink and purple pony (who I think has a name but I cannot remember right now)... I think it'd be logical to assume that those two pairs are sisters.

Sisters.png

Well in Sisterhooves social, we see Carrot Top racing with a yellow filly, and Dinky with a pink and purple pony (who I think has a name but I cannot remember right now)... I think it'd be logical to assume that those two pairs are sisters.

Sisters.png

I dunno. It's possible that Carrot Top, Dinky, the other filly, and the other mare are all related.

Dinky, Carrot Top, and the white unicorn are almost always together, though.

Edited by Bloo47