Ask Luna

Lunatic

HI Luna is your friend The Fox

will I got one thing to say .......... I'm back. :) And I have to go see all the Forums you put up. <_<

Luna you need to stop puting Forums I know you are a Princess but puting 29 Forums that a lots to put up. :ph34r:

Luna PLZ Stop PLZ. :P

Will that all for now Fox801 SIGN OUT!!  B)  

29 forums? we do not remember putting that many forums up?

we only got two active forums up right now at the moment. 

this one and one of 300 years ago. 

Inspired by myself.

the bug lady? well while you were sleeping we have had a guard find your house. you can move back there but we will send somepony with you to make sure you are allright. 

*A weird creature appears* Creature: Ah there he is. Excuse me Princess Luna, I came to find this little colt. I accidently turned him into a colt during the time I was defending myself from Queen Chrysalis.

rr5p9f.jpg

(edited)

This Mofo

attachicon.gifimages-4.jpeg

we are pretty sure that that's not a bird.

Luna, do you recognize this man pony: >-|-0

He robbed me the other day when I was in Manehattan and I need to get my stuff back from him.

uhm. no we do not, but if you have lost your belongings you should report them to the guards inmedetly. 

*A weird creature appears* Creature: Ah there he is. Excuse me Princess Luna, I came to find this little colt. I accidently turned him into a colt during the time I was defending myself from Queen Chrysalis.

and who might you be? you must understand that we cant give you this foal without knowing who you are. 

Your thoughts on this pic?

"I created it :3"

well we never were much into soccer but it is a smart wordplay. 

post-1283-0-21890400-1360138472.png

Edited by Lunatic
  • Brohoof 1

Inspired by myself.

and who might you be? you must understand that we cant give you this foal without knowing who you are. 

Well, my name is Gladius. I am a mystical creature who resides in Equestria. I mean no harm, for I am peaceful. I was simply defending myself from the changeling queen when I accidently zapped the former-stallion. I have come to turn him back and nothing more. I can do it here where you can see me if you want.

Me: *standing by Luna's side* He does look familiar, I think he is the magical thing from my dream.

rr5p9f.jpg

Well, my name is Gladius. I am a mystical creature who resides in Equestria. I mean no harm, for I am peaceful. I was simply defending myself from the changeling queen when I accidently zapped the former-stallion. I have come to turn him back and nothing more. I can do it here where you can see me if you want.

Me: *standing by Luna's side* He does look familiar, I think he is the magical thing from my dream.

well, if you trust him jesse. you can go with him.

His name is Donflamingo. I kinda sold my soul to him

what did you trade it for?

however we are able to make floors like that, we would use magic instead of hard working.

we are a princess and that keeps us busy enough. 

Inspired by myself.

well, if you trust him jesse. you can go with him.

Gladius: Come here child*

*Jesse stands*

Gladius: Ah, here we go*turns him back into a stallion* Well I'm done here. Bye everypony*vanishes*

Jesse: *shaking himself* I feel kinda fizzy...Luna what happened?

rr5p9f.jpg

Princess Luna Is the Fox saying hello to you :)

Will Princess you look busy.  Will where is Celestia she need to help you with some of the work. <_< 

Princess luna did you like some pony back in the past you know like a good looking stallion. If you did how did he look like? :wub:

I know this is not the way I ask but today I Feel Graet to day. :)

Will that send Fox801 SIGN OUT!! :lol:

Your Faithful Studant Fire Star

Gladius: Come here child*

*Jesse stands*

Gladius: Ah, here we go*turns him back into a stallion* Well I'm done here. Bye everypony*vanishes*

Jesse: *shaking himself* I feel kinda fizzy...Luna what happened?

we are not sure ourselve.

Princess Luna Is the Fox saying hello to you :)

Will Princess you look busy.  Will where is Celestia she need to help you with some of the work. <_< 

Princess luna did you like some pony back in the past you know like a good looking stallion. If you did how did he look like? :wub:

I know this is not the way I ask but today I Feel Graet to day. :)

Will that send Fox801 SIGN OUT!! :lol:

Your Faithful Studant Fire Star

ohh my, you are asking about our past lovers? 

well we would say we did have quite a few over the years. we have had three.

our first stallion was back when we were just a teenage filly. he was trough and thought us alicorns were really "cool". he didnt treat us with much respect though.

we didnt have a lover after him for a long time that was untill we found out that we are not attracted to stallions as much as we were to mares. so our second lover was a mare. we spend a lifetime together and i was broken when she passed away. however for us it was still not as much love as the lover we had after her. the pony we've loved the most. Rosanne. she picked us up when we were sad of the love of our lost friend. we got married after that untill... until we grew bitter and our sister had to take drastic acts. we havent seen her after that. she passed away a few years later after getting a new mare and having a child with that mare with the help of our sister. they named the foal after us.... it still fills me with sadness thinking of it. we spend so much nights in tears because of her. in regret of what i did. on the cold moon we cried in sorrow. we would do anything to see her one last time and say we are sorry. we did not find love like that after her. 

post-1283-0-00854000-1360319146_thumb.png

Inspired by myself.

Princess Luna! I have a Wii U now! :D

ohh my, you are asking about our past lovers? 

well we would say we did have quite a few over the years. we have had three.

our first stallion was back when we were just a teenage filly. he was trough and thought us alicorns were really "cool". he didnt treat us with much respect though.

we didnt have a lover after him for a long time that was untill we found out that we are not attracted to stallions as much as we were to mares. so our second lover was a mare. we spend a lifetime together and i was broken when she passed away. however for us it was still not as much love as the lover we had after her. the pony we've loved the most. Rosanne. she picked us up when we were sad of the love of our lost friend. we got married after that untill... until we grew bitter and our sister had to take drastic acts. we havent seen her after that. she passed away a few years later after getting a new mare and having a child with that mare with the help of our sister. they named the foal after us.... it still fills me with sadness thinking of it. we spend so much nights in tears because of her. in regret of what i did. on the cold moon we cried in sorrow. we would do anything to see her one last time and say we are sorry. we did not find love like that after her. 

attachicon.gifluna_crying.png

*Hugs Luna tightly*

I bet Rosanne was an amazing mare. And let me tell you something: You may not be able to physically see her anymore, but she is still with you and is still with you. Want to know where she is?*Points hoof at your heart* there. She is still with you in your heart and dreams. Like I said: Just because you can't see her, doesn't mean she isn't with you always ;):)

rr5p9f.jpg

OMG HooF on Face <_< 

Peincess Luna Right? :huh: 

....... Sorry if I i'm rude But A MARE!!! :angry: 

oH dear Celestia how I fine this Fack LUNA. -_- 

How are you This is not the Luna I know Married a Mare. :(

Give Me My Luna Back!! :( 

My Luna she fine a Good liking Stallion and out Married and when he died She got soo sad. She went to fine a way to bing hem back but Celestia Stop her to us Forbidden Magic. And you can guess the rast of it.

That the Luna I know. you a poster. :( 

Will I SEND A Enough to you The Made FOX SIGN OUT OF THE LAST TIME!!!! :(  :angry:  B) 

OMG HooF on Face <_<

My Luna she fine a Good liking Stallion and out Married and when he died She got soo sad. She went to fine a way to bing hem back but Celestia Stop her to us Forbidden Magic. And you can guess the rast of it.

Will I SEND A Enough to you The Made FOX SIGN OUT OF THE LAST TIME!!!! :(:angry:B)

I'll bet she'll be a real stallion lover after she sees my flank... Could I get you to sign this document stating that you declare all your assets to-I mean... uh... Can I have your autograph?

Foolish signature.

*Insert relevant signature thing here*

I'll bet she'll be a real stallion lover after she sees my flank... Could I get you to sign this document stating that you declare all your assets to-I mean... uh... Can I have your autograph?

Do you mead your Autograph? And your flank is not that graet. Now leave this Formus.

Princess Luna! I have a Wii U now! :D

*Hugs Luna tightly*

I bet Rosanne was an amazing mare. And let me tell you something: You may not be able to physically see her anymore, but she is still with you and is still with you. Want to know where she is?*Points hoof at your heart* there. She is still with you in your heart and dreams. Like I said: Just because you can't see her, doesn't mean she isn't with you always ;):)

thank you.

we still have her goodbye letter.

we found the letter in an enchanted box. 

our sister got the box enchanted so that whatever was in it that it would freeze in time and not get old. 

you can read it but... be gentle.

Dear my sweet sweet Luna.docx

Inspired by myself.

thank you.

we still have her goodbye letter.

we found the letter in an enchanted box. 

our sister got the box enchanted so that whatever was in it that it would freeze in time and not get old. 

you can read it but... be gentle.

attachicon.gifDear my sweet sweet Luna.docx

*reads and a tear is dropped and gives it back to you*

Thanks. I am truly sorry. Just remember what I said ;)

rr5p9f.jpg

OMG HooF on Face <_< 

Will I SEND A Enough to you The Made FOX SIGN OUT OF THE LAST TIME!!!! :(  :angry:  B) 

(my dislectic self could not read that... i'm sorry  :( )

we can asure you that a stallion will not have a chance for us. 

and we can give you an autograph but we will not just sign any documents.

*reads and a tear is dropped and gives it back to you*

Thanks. I am truly sorry. Just remember what I said ;)

i will. thank you.

its times like these where you need to remember what you have and not what you had.

Inspired by myself.