Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

In the event of darkness overtaking your soul, and the second coming of an evil Nightmare Moon, what precautions have you taken?

the darkness came out of jealousy and anger towards our sister.

we now know that never will happen anymore. ponies learned to enjoy our beautiful night now days.

our fans have make a song about us.

(personally)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Fq3QmtV8vT0

I'm listening to the PMV right now, sounds pretty cool, I too am a fan of Disturbed, anyways for my question; hearing a song about Nightmare Moon reminded me of your troubles on Nightmare Night, and I actually have 2 questions; One, is Fluttershy still too scared of you to accept an apology? Two, has anypony else warmed up to you? (besides Celestia and the Mane6)

So, Luna, I heard you like headbanging? That's pretty awesome B)

what can we say?

sometimes we just have to trow our mane lose.

post-1283-0-44258700-1335247144_thumb.png

I'm listening to the PMV right now, sounds pretty cool, I too am a fan of Disturbed, anyways for my question; hearing a song about Nightmare Moon reminded me of your troubles on Nightmare Night, and I actually have 2 questions; One, is Fluttershy still too scared of you to accept an apology? Two, has anypony else warmed up to you? (besides Celestia and the Mane6)

1. fluttershy and us had on twilight sparkles advice a sleepover. she was very confused by all this but in the end we think that fluttershy and us became friends.

post-1283-0-86618100-1335247195_thumb.jpg

2. anypony else.. well the sister of applejack was very kindhearted when we had an accident at the apple farm although he did not spoke much.

post-1283-0-54521200-1335247320_thumb.png

Hey i know what NSFW Luna Tumblr that's from! Unfortunately...

thou has to laugh at the gossips the ponies spread. nopony seems to beleave it is us. so there is no harm done.

This is really awkward, you're a zombie trapped in your own dungeon in the RP in Ask AJ, how do you feel about that?

we dont feel. we are a zombie.

post-1283-0-54698200-1335302385_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Dear Princess Luna,

Even though most of thedays I've been through were ups and downs, at least I had most of the fun for my friends. Also, I'm going on a trip next month by visiting different isalnds filled with awesome beaches and such. You should check it out one day, 'cause it's gonna be sooo awesome! Even though it's a lengthy wait, I'm so eager to go there.

Even though it wasn't much, was it a good lesson, Luna? :D

Dear Princess Luna,

Even though most of thedays I've been through were ups and downs, at least I had most of the fun for my friends. Also, I'm going on a trip next month by visiting different isalnds filled with awesome beaches and such. You should check it out one day, 'cause it's gonna be sooo awesome! Even though it's a lengthy wait, I'm so eager to go there.

Even though it wasn't much, was it a good lesson, Luna? :D

a good lesson indeed my student. your ups and downs might make you struggle trough everyday life. but thou hold on and now thou has deserved the free time off.

of course we played that.

post-1283-0-42106100-1335345981_thumb.jpeg

I wonder if that's a real map somepony made...

I can't think of any questions, so I'll ask you an easy one, how are you feeling today?

I wonder if that's a real map somepony made...

I can't think of any questions, so I'll ask you an easy one, how are you feeling today?

we are feeling great today!

thank you for asking.

post-1283-0-63258800-1335463923_thumb.png

Luna, have you ever caught your sister doing anything embarrassing... but if it involves Molestia, i don't want to hear it...

*laughs*

well not only did we caught her doing something embarrassing.

we mad her do something embarrassing.

she lost a bet against us and this is what we made her do for us.

post-1283-0-96041000-1335464096_thumb.jpg

Well I have not brought him back =D TROLL YA and also you meet Princess GLaDOS?

she might be a princess but not not in control over equiestria.

thank celestia for that.

post-1283-0-31685000-1335469860_thumb.jpg