Ask Luna

Lunatic

indeed it has. good to see thou again.

post-1283-0-72591000-1337931641_thumb.jpg

Yeah, though I may be gone for next week to visit awesome islands. You should visit them someday (unless you have visited the islands)! :D

Dear Luna, can you please stop with the bloody full moon?

1. that just pissed me off

2. Dear Luna, how is it im only 15, but in alicorn form, im the same height as you

it makes no sense to me since you are waaaaaaaaay older than me

(edited)

2. Dear Luna, how is it im only 15, but in alicorn form, im the same height as you

will lets see she's basally my half sister which means i don't really like the idea of being in the same family but no Celestia wanted to replace me!

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/prince-morningstar-r433

Edited by Prince_Morningstar

who said i got pagasus and unicorn dna, i used simple magic to take alicorn dna and fuse it with my crystal, which allows me these abilities of transformation, but what...or whos dna that i obtained is the mystery

Dear Luna, can you please stop with the bloody full moon?

it displeases us that thou does not enjoy our nights. but we will not stop sharing our beauty because thou does not enjoy it wile thousands of others do.

post-1283-0-65447500-1337979358_thumb.jpg

Yeah, though I may be gone for next week to visit awesome islands. You should visit them someday (unless you have visited the islands)! :D

we might when we find the time, our royal duties have kept us very busy.

perhaps it is a flaw in your power.

will lets see she's basally my half sister which means i don't really like the idea of being in the same family but no Celestia wanted to replace me!

what is it that thou talks about? we have no idea who thou are.

post-1283-0-84862200-1337979371_thumb.png

go's into corner cry's.

could thou keep that hate away from our thread please.

post-1283-0-33426300-1337979402_thumb.jpg

it's not the moon itself i hate i enjoy the mid-day lunar ellipsis but

we are not going to respond on something that thou has made up in thou own original character.

post-1283-0-17781900-1337980585_thumb.png

I see. Don't worry about it then. When I return, I'll show you one of the places I've been, even though it's from Earth. You're gonna love it, believe me. :wub:

perhaps come photographs would be lovely.

hey luna what would you do if your sister died?

to start with this question we would like to say that both our sister and us are eternal and not many creatures are as powerful as us and our sister..

but in the unlikely event that our sister would be killed we would be devastated to say at least.

and it would be hard for us to take over her royal duties since we still need to be accepted in other cities and villages than ponyville. even though, we would do our best to make a funeral for everypony to say goodbye to our sister and we would take over her duties.

thinking about this we are happy that she is the only one that always been there for us.

being eternal is a double edged sword. thou always know that everypony your meeting and going to meet will eventually leave you behind alone. all except our sister.

post-1283-0-75007900-1338278068_thumb.png

Luna, how do you feel about Queen Chrysalis?

Queen Chrysalis... we have not yet meet her in person. but what she did to our subjects and our sister is unforgivable. the filthy insect that feeds on others love. despicable. she had been blasted away and that was to good for what she did. the only reason she has not been captured is because we were resting and our sister was overpowered.

even though. we feel sorry for her. she is doing what she must to stay alive. a changeling feeds on love, that is what they do. and the only way to stop them is for the rest of the world to stop loving. we all know that that is not the best way to act.

it is sad, but we need a genocide on changelings. the problem of this is that they are a master of disguises and will not easily be caged.

we do not advice for anypony to make contact with changelings or try to capture them yourself. they are often in groups. if thou finds a changeling and are 100% certain that one is what it is. then report it to the guards where you last spotted them so we can take actions.

post-1283-0-81561900-1338279308_thumb.jpg

What would a changeling take the form of for you?

we suppose thou means what IF a changeling takes form of us.

if so, that would be a stupid move to make, they are not even close to as powerful as us. and do not posses the knowledge that we have. we would know it is a false in no time at all.

post-1283-0-45868800-1338284086_thumb.jpg

i'm sorry but that's a oreo

tis a lie. has thou ever seen a oreo of that size?

Will you ever learn to stop using the Royal Canterlot Voice?

BUT IT IS TRADITION TO SPEAK WITH THE ROYAL VOICE!!

post-1283-0-92479400-1338304609_thumb.png

(edited)

tis a lie. has thou ever seen a oreo of that size?

BUT IT IS TRADITION TO SPEAK WITH THE ROYAL VOICE!!

post-1283-0-92479400-1338304609_thumb.png

have you ever eaten pizza before? Edited by Prince_Morningstar