Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The most random RP you'll ever partake in

Zalgo

(let me just say that I love writing comedy :))

Zyxas parked his maroon starship neatly in between two small houses, completely failing to miss the fence in between them. stupid ship. Why can't the ancients have made a Crystal of First Class Transport? Hell, I'd even settle for a Crystal to channel the Arcane Powers of Decent Vehicles. This mediocre crap is so hard to maneuver correctly. The answer was, of course, that decent vehicles on Tragl have no arcane power. Everything was made nearly perfect, and then reduced to lesser qualities and sold. It wasn't some sort of corporate conspiracy, many traglians simply didn't like high quality. They were a strange race, enjoying the challenges of their stuff breaking on a regular basis. 

Zyxas, however, was obviously an exception. After the first few thousand years of being immortal, he found that the challenges of constantly repairing broken machinery no longer appealed to him; he had lived far longer than any other traglian, and dammit, his age would be respected. When he made these demands to the High Finoes of Tragl, they laughed and dismissed him as a lazy extremist. 

"Lighten up," they said. "Do a little work for a change. Back in my day, we had to fix our hover cars almost daily."

When Zyxas replied that, being several thousand years old, he had not only lived through the Finoes lifetime, but far longer than that, they gave him the Seven Crystals of Tragl and politely told him to get the hell out or they'd call security. 

So, after bemoaning his decrepit starship for a few moments, he reabsorbed it into the Maroon Crystal, and surveyed the town he had landed in. It seemed to be full of colorful, frightened ponies. Whether they were always this frightened, or if that was just a result of seeing their neighbors fence crushed by a large alien starship was anyone's guess, Zyxas thought to himself. Still, perhaps I should apologize for frightening them all. He slowly opened his mouth while he tried to think of something to say. He didn't do very well. 

"Umm..."

The ponies backed away, looking, if anything, more frightened. Zyxas tried again. 

"Listen, about that fence... I didn't really mean to crush it, I'm just not very good at parallel parking and... well, you know how it is."

The ponies, judging by the way some of them ran away screaming and the rest seemed stunned speechless, did not know how it was. Zyxas sighed heavily, tried to think of a decent apology, gave up, and began to walk away. 

(let me just say that I love writing comedy :))

Zyxas parked his maroon starship neatly in between two small houses, completely failing to miss the fence in between them. stupid ship. Why can't the ancients have made a Crystal of First Class Transport? Hell, I'd even settle for a Crystal to channel the Arcane Powers of Decent Vehicles. This mediocre crap is so hard to maneuver correctly. The answer was, of course, that decent vehicles on Tragl have no arcane power. Everything was made nearly perfect, and then reduced to lesser qualities and sold. It wasn't some sort of corporate conspiracy, many traglians simply didn't like high quality. They were a strange race, enjoying the challenges of their stuff breaking on a regular basis.

Zyxas, however, was obviously an exception. After the first few thousand years of being immortal, he found that the challenges of constantly repairing broken machinery no longer appealed to him; he had lived far longer than any other traglian, and dammit, his age would be respected. When he made these demands to the High Finoes of Tragl, they laughed and dismissed him as a lazy extremist.

"Lighten up," they said. "Do a little work for a change. Back in my day, we had to fix our hover cars almost daily."

When Zyxas replied that, being several thousand years old, he had not only lived through the Finoes lifetime, but far longer than that, they gave him the Seven Crystals of Tragl and politely told him to get the hell out or they'd call security.

So, after bemoaning his decrepit starship for a few moments, he reabsorbed it into the Maroon Crystal, and surveyed the town he had landed in. It seemed to be full of colorful, frightened ponies. Whether they were always this frightened, or if that was just a result of seeing their neighbors fence crushed by a large alien starship was anyone's guess, Zyxas thought to himself. Still, perhaps I should apologize for frightening them all. He slowly opened his mouth while he tried to think of something to say. He didn't do very well.

"Umm..."

The ponies backed away, looking, if anything, more frightened. Zyxas tried again.

"Listen, about that fence... I didn't really mean to crush it, I'm just not very good at parallel parking and... well, you know how it is."

The ponies, judging by the way some of them ran away screaming and the rest seemed stunned speechless, did not know how it was. Zyxas sighed heavily, tried to think of a decent apology, gave up, and began to walk away.

What the heck is this?

(I went to bed. Now I find that there is now 5 pages of this insane awesomeness. I think ive caught up, tell me if i make a mistake)

Dalek Caan had given up trying to roll onto his side, like he had been for hours. Instead, he decided to use his inbuilt optics to scan the local area for lifeforms.

"CRISPY! THERE'S SOMETHING COMING NEAR!" He shouted, nearly sounding excited, if that was possible for a Dalek. He paused for a few seconds, before letting out the biggest and longest shout he had yet,

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA---"

OOC- Wait, even in a random RP don't we still have no control over each other's characters? I'm not mad, he probably would have done something akin to what Derpy posted, I just want to know what the rule is first.

OCC-You can control only your character(s) and NPCs.

OCC- i think I'll throw random stuff at ponyville every once in a while, or after a threat has passed.

Skullbuster stopped "GAHH! what the hell is that noise??? its messing with my audio receptors!" he kept moving and killing "its coming from that farm, yet another reason why it should burn!"

A couple of veggies made the mistake of trying to attack the Dalek from the top of its crater.

"EXTERMINATE!"

Dalek Caan fired two death ray shots at the creatures, and their bodies toppeled into the crater, landing on Caan.

"DAAAA!" The Dalek tried his best to roll around and shove the bodies off, but it was no use.

• 4 weeks later...

We've introduced a new roleplay system to MLP Forums. To maintain a consistent format, we have locked and archived all of the original roleplay threads in Cloudsdale Colosseum. If you would like to continue your roleplay, please re-create it according to the new system.