Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Pirate Adventure Rp! (Doing it my way this time.)

Alex Kennedy

@,

Everthing besides that. The over drinking, the way she acts will change slightly, she'll be less uptight. She'll still be similar, but she'll change slightly.

I didn't say I had a problem with her being a slut, as long as she's a loyal slut. But, again, up to you.

• Brohoof 2

@,

I laughed for acouple seconds after reading that. Is there even such a thing as a loyal slut?

And, when you put Minath in a tactical situation, she's going to go though with flying colors. I made her anem up after a combanation of the ancient goddesses Athena and Minerva, The goddesses of war tact.

• Brohoof 1

@,

I laughed for acouple seconds after reading that. Is there even such a thing as a loyal slut?

I don't know, I mean she can act like a slut but not actually do anything with anypony but Rambler. Does that count?

@,

True. But I was thinking she could change by maybe drinking alittle more, loosening up, and getting to know ponies. Maybe she'll  even cook XD

Yeah, I know. I'm quite fine with that, although, like I said at least twice already, it's your character, so it's up to you.

I can't help but get the feeling Flame Dancer just wanted an excuse to post that picture here...

On a totally unrelated topic, all 3 RPs im in, i've managed to write myself into a dead end and my WoW installation is taking the piss. 

Yay~ :D 

When are we going to go aboard the ship the next day? Morning? Mid-afternoon? What?

I said we're sailing at noon, so we'll get on the ship a little bit earlier than that, I guess. I don't know, I don't think there's going to be much to write about during the morning anyway. 

I can't help but get the feeling Flame Dancer just wanted an excuse to post that picture here...

On a totally unrelated topic, all 3 RPs im in, i've managed to write myself into a dead end and my WoW installation is taking the piss. 

Yay~ :D

Oh no. I did have to go practice circus stuff...but about half way through writing that post, I thought that picture would fit  ;)

I'm also gonna wait for day two to come around before Posting about Diamond.

Did we lose a load of the RPers that where involved in this, or are people just not posting? 

It seems like it's mainly our ship that's doing the posting, where is everyone else? 

Did we lose a load of the RPers that where involved in this, or are people just not posting? 

It seems like it's mainly our ship that's doing the posting, where is everyone else? 

I think my crew is waiting for the next day, and I can't move forward until Minath responds, but who knows when that'll be.

Yeah honestly i'm waiting for the next day too, I think we all are haha.

I'm just the kind of person who will post for the sake of posting, you know what I mean? :3 I get easily bored when nothing happens for a while...

• Brohoof 1

You where in the fight with me, the fight ended and I was dragged off :L 

As far as I know you're still there? Just like...stood in the alley?

You know what? I'm just going to say I followed Diamond to the deck, and I'm still there now. I can't be bothered thinking of an explanation of why I'm in an alleyway.

• Brohoof 2

@,  

I will warn you now though, Diamond and Harmonic went below deck...it's um...probably for the better that you didn't follow them down there. Nothing bad like, just...awkward.

• Brohoof 1

@,

I'm backing out of the RP.  Gotta influx of work thats piling up.  I'm sorry this inconveniences you guys.  It was my first time at an RP and it was hella fun!

Goddangit. You where great to talk to too :( 

We're losing crew members faster than faster than my grandpa loses the contents of his bladder! 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

This is terrible. We are lost everything that isn't a pony. This is making the Vermillion Sky seem racist! Also, I liked having a donkey. Also, if you guys want, I can bring Demence in, probably a stowaway at first.

Edited by ~Regular aRegularPony~

I think we might have to do that...I like Demence...shame we didn't get to see more of his story unfold in the Jungle....(hint hint)

I think though, that should be a last resort, like if we run out of ponies or posters or something, we should wait for other applicants and such before we all start bringing in characters to reboot the numbers. 

Having 10 RPers and 50 characters will get confusing.