Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple Fritter. Anyone else like her?

Skar

For some reason, I'm very fond of this pony. I think I like her... mane? (Lol) Might just because of the color of her mane. I like the color green, but the mane-style isn't bad either.

post-786-0-46654900-1327769183_thumb.png

She was an Apple family relative that only appeared in the pilot, right?

She has a nice design, to be sure. She mixes two of my favorite shades of green in her hair, and the styling of the hair is as you say quite good too.

(edited)

She was an Apple family relative that only appeared in the pilot, right?

She has a nice design, to be sure. She mixes two of my favorite shades of green in her hair, and the styling of the hair is as you say quite good too.

Uh huh. She was in the pilot. She then made another appearance in "Over a Barrel" Dancin' with Pinkie. :lol:

Edited by Skar

She was also in The Last Roundup, she's the pony who was running to hide behind the table when the messenger was coming.

I think Apple Fritter is awesome. She has great colors and a great mane design.

Uh huh. She was in the pilot. She then made another appearance in "Over a Barrel" Dancin' with Pinkie. :lol:

And she was in last week's episode i believe, and I've seen her other times as a background character. :P

And she was in last week's episode i believe, and I've seen her other times as a background character. :P

Yep, unfortunately she's easily a "Copy and Paste" pony. :(