Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Pirate Adventure Rp! (Steampunk Edition)

Alex Kennedy

"I saw him galloping off in the opposite direction. No idea where he went. He seemed intent and determined to get wherever it was he was going."

She put the tip of her left hoof in her drink, and took a sip.

"Too soft of a drink. It just needs a little spark... Or some other dumb pun like that..."

@~Lonesome Dovahkiin~

Storm facehoofed when he heard her say that and he let out a sigh "Oh well it can't be helped...so tell me a little about yourself?" Storm looked over at Shock and laughed at her "Shocking" joke. He was quite enjoying this mares company she was somepony he could have a good time with. He took another drink and before he knew it he was out and asking for another pint.

"Getting a bit personal, you know. Heh, okay. And before you ask, you're not gonna get lucky or anything."

She laughed, and took another sip.

"Anyway, I was living in an orphanage 'till the Ge of five. I was adopted by two mercanaries, Bonesnap and Bunny Fluffer. They taught me how to use this."

She withdrew her sword and swung it. She put it back in its case and giggled.

"I lived with me till I was 19. When I left, they have me 10,000 bits to start. And right when I walked out, I was robbed by some dumbflank. I'm gonna find it and kill it."

@,@,

"A peculiar fellow, that one is."  Dinghy mused to himself, once more rubbing his scraggly chin.  "I best be keepin' an eye on h-"

His thoughts were interrupted as he too witnessed the Manticore, that he had briefly known during his time on the Vermilion Sky, being rolled off the deck of the ship.  Her head sported a nice new hole, seemingly singed from a flame as well.  Dinghy's brow raised at the sight.

"Scratch that.  I best be keepin' both me eyes on this whole lot."  His thoughts once again began streaming through his mind.  The donkey turned his back, resuming with the docking preparations, keeping himself focused on the tasks that needed done.

Diamond trotted back into her room and hid her jewels.

She trotted back out onto the deck to see them dock.

The ship lurched as it stopped next to the dock. The gangplank was lowered and a few crew members happily trotted down onto the docks while a few others stayed behind to keep watch on the ship.

@~Lonesome Dovahkiin~

Storm sighed and took another drink before placing it a little harder on the table "I had no intention and I'm sorry if I bothered you with that I just like to get to know my crew mates is all." Storm stretched his wings out. It had been a while since he actually got to sit down and relax for a bit. "Well that's an interesting story to say the least. If you need any help tracking down this said dumbflank just let me know I happen to be a master thief and I've got some good contacts."

Edited by storm-fire

"It's no problem.", she said, taking another sip.

"Heh. Thanks. I can't wait to get my hoofs on him and... Well, it's a bit to gruesome for now."

She chugged the entire thing and asked for more, except a lot stronger.

"I haven't even gotten to the best part. This motherbucker."

She tapped her left hoof and smiled.

"Of course, unless you don't wanna hear that.. People always get bored with long stories like that.

@,

Harmonic trotted over to Diamond once again "Ma'am? How long do we plan on hanging around these parts?" he asked, looking at the ponies who where merrily trotting off the boat and down several streets. "We're going to depart with a crew full of intoxicated fools" he sighed. 

• Brohoof 1

@,

Diamond was just using her magic to reload her shotgun when she heard Harmonic speak. "We'll stay for one night so instead of leaving with a group of...drunk ponies...we'll leave with a group of ponies with a hangover." She said.

Her horn glowed for a moment and a small saddlebag floated out of her room. Using her magic, she placed her saddlebag on her back and tightened the straps. She also had her sword and shotgun.

• Brohoof 1

@~Lonesome Dovahkiin~

Storm took another sip from his drink and could tell it was something very irritating for her. "I don't mind please tell me I'm good with long stories." Storm chuckled. He wondered what happened to Rambler and the rest of the crew he wondered if everything was alright with them. "If it'll make you feel better I've had a troubled past as well. Things haven't gone well for me at least up until I joined Rambler on the ship."

@,

"Expecting trouble, ma'am?" he asked, noting how heavily she was arming herself. "You didn't even take this much when you where intending for trouble." he chuckled a little, glancing back at the last few crew members as they departed and went below decks. 

Fiera finished tying off the ship and sighed. "Might as well get hammered and ramble about midnight or something.." she mumbled as she started to search for wherever they sold dragon fire stout. It was quite literally the only thing she would drink that contained alcohol.

• Brohoof 1

@,

"Expecting trouble, ma'am?" he asked, noting how heavily she was arming herself. "You didn't even take this much when you where intending for trouble." he chuckled a little, glancing back at the last few crew members as they departed and went below decks. 

Diamond chuckled. "You can never be too careful...and I want to visit an old friend." She smiled and  happily trotted off the ship. "I'll see you around Harmonic. I may be stopping by the bar at some point." She grinned and made her way into Trotuga.

(OOC: Now would be a good time to interact with Diamond.)

@

"You know me ma'am. I'll never be too far away if you need me." He trotted off the ship behind her, taking a right and heading into town. "I need to find some more ingredients now...my poisons are too weak to even be used." he looked in his cloak at the several vials he had stored along his side, shook his head and continued on into town.

• Brohoof 1

Dinghy stood at the edge of the deck, watching as the crew shuffled past him down the plank and into the welcoming streets of the town.  He peered over head to see Fiera fly from the crow's nest, off into the town.  He took in a deep, long breath, and exhaled.  His broken pocket watch laid delicately in his hoof as he gazed upon it.

"Perhaps with enough drink, I'll fall asleep, wake up next mornin', 'an this bugger will 'ave fixed itself."

The donkey trotted his way into the town too, intent on finding the tavern, and having himself a few hard drinks to ease his troubles.

Goldseek trotted off the ship, ignoring everypony around him. He thought of what he would do at Trotuga. Probably just have his weapons sharpened. He had watched the manticore and the ahuizotl be killed. Good riddance. He didn't trust them for a second. He walked down the street, looking for an arms dealer to prepare his blades. 

@,

Harmonic just happened to turn around at the time Goldseek was walking down the street. He immediately turned around and cantered quickly after him. "Goldseek!" he shouted, trying to get his attention "He's a pony who normally knows where he's going...could be useful in a place like this." he mumbled to himself.

"Really? Tell me more."

She took another sip from her drink, shook it, and put the tip of her hoof in. She took another sip.

"Oh yeah, my story. After I got robbed, I did a bit of soul-searching. Eventually, I found an old temple near Old Equestria and was greeted by some magical deity. No idea what it was. It told me that I was late and that my sister'd already got here and taken her's. What the buck, right? Anyway, It gave me this, and I FINALLY got my cutie mark."

@,

Goldseek heard Harmonic behind him. He thought about ignoring him and picking up speed, but decided if he wanted to make it home on this ship, it might be an idea to at least become acquainted with everypony. Goldseek didn't want to sail with a crew of ponies that wanted his head off. He turned to face the approaching pirate. "Yes?"

@

He grinned a little and walked up to Goldseek, holding a vail of his poison in mouth. "You look to be well dressed, have you ever made your way around this area before? I could use...some direction..." the grin on his face widening rather unsettlingly. "In all my time with Captain Diamond, not once have I made a stop here - i'd hate to make a reputation for myself on the first date."

Diamond walked a little ways into town and her way towards a small old building that looked like it had been abandoned.

She walked over to the door and tapped on it with her hoof.

The door opened and a tall unicorn stood in the door way. His eyes widened at the sight of Diamond and he tried to close the door but Diamond stuck her hoof in the door and pried it open. "Is that how you welcome an old friend ? Really, Beacon ? You sent two...things to steal the jewels that you gave me ?" She said, walking through the door.

The unicorn backed against the far wall of the room and nervously said. "I s-swear. I didn't know that they would try t-to take your things...Its not my fau-" "SHUT UP. You were the one who put them on my ship. So, I blame you. How would he know exactly where to look ?" "P-Please Diamond...I'll do anything." He said, cowering as Diamond walked closer to him.

Diamond pulled out her shotgun and stared down at him. "Beacon. You have screwed me over to many times." She said, aiming her shotgun at his head. "I'm Sorry just let me-*BANG*" Beacon fell to the ground and Diamond put her shotgun back...ok her back.

She flicked her mane out of her face and walked out of the building and down towards the bar.

(OOC: Don't ask me why I did that...I just felt like it.)

• Brohoof 1

@

"I may have been here once." He grinned when he noticed the poison. "Where to?" The real question he wanted to ask was who was it for, but decided to save it until later. Now he just had to remember the area. Hopefully it was the same as it was last time he was here.

(OOC: I may have just screwed myself over. I have no idea what the layout of this place is. Do I just say I take a few turns and stuff?)

@

((Yeah, honestly I dont think it really matters. Just make it up as you go along :P ))

Throwing the vial back in his cloak, his grin turned into a genuine smile. "Believe it or not, the herbalist, if this place has one? That which cures can also kill - then i'll need to go to the bladesmith. My axe took a dent during my last bout and I need it sharpening again." he pulled out his axe as he spoke about it - despite his claims of it needing sharpening again, it was sharp enough to easily cut through bone as it was. 

Copper awoke suddenly to a bang that came from inside the building next to him. He jumped behind the bench and hid as a tall purple mare walked past his alleyway towards the Drunken Manticore. Gunshots weren't uncommon around here, but they still startled him.

As soon as the mare was out of sight Copper got to his feet and snuck into the old house where the gunshot had gone off. The sight that greeted him was less than pleasant; the body of a unicorn lay in one corner, its head was completely blown to pieces and flames danced over its corpse. Copper just closed his eyes and backed out onto the street. This town had gone beyond a hell hole now, he needed to get out.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)
  • Brohoof 2

@,

"I believe there might be one not far from here. And as for a blade-smith, I was just headed there anyway, but taking a slight change of route can never hurt. Right then, herbalist it is." He tried to think up a mental map, and headed in the general direction he hoped the herbalist was, expecting Harmonic to follow.