Hello Everypony!

Groovyle

Welcome to the forum! I hope you will have a good time in the forum. Everypony here is very kind and friendly, so have some fun!. :D

Introducing myself, my name is "Sky Warden" but people here call me "Wardy". I'm a writer, a programmer and database manager. I enjoy arts a lot. Musics, drawings, writings, etc. I have a writing thread here, in case you're interested.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/43854-need-a-friendly-proof-reader-want-some-writing-tips-or-want-to-share-yours/

Currently I'm working on my "Celestial Engine". An engine for a pony MMORPG project. The project isn't on air yet. We're preparing for the recruitment though.

post-10241-0-59968900-1355149338.jpg
Enough for the introduction maybe? You know me aren't you? I'm the one who converted you into a Brony. :lol:

Lookie here everypony. I got one victim.
post-10241-0-50285000-1357896454.jpg
Edited by Sky Warden

Welcome to the forum, I hope you have a wonderful time on here. I advise that you read the rules and important threads to help you begin your time here.  :lol:

Thanks for the welcome. I have read the rules.

But I don't have any idea of what I will discuss here (my friend suggested me to register).

Maybe I'll go find some threads...

Oh, hail, Sky Warden.

And yes I know you of course.

Note : You did not convert me. We both did it together. Happily.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for the welcome. I have read the rules.

But I don't have any idea of what I will discuss here (my friend suggested me to register).

Maybe I'll go find some threads...

Oh, hail, Sky Warden.

And yes I know you of course.

Note : You did not convert me. We both did it together. Happily.

post-10241-0-92682600-1358082258.jpg
Okay, but I suggested you to watch it didn't I? :lol:
Also, actually I had watched it before I recommended you to do so.

Excuse me Sir. Do you have a time for our Princess Celestia? :lol:

Well, if you have no idea what to do, look at the available sections in the home page. Octavia's Hall is the art section. There's a Role Pay World section (don't ask for what), etc. We also have a General Discussion section to discuss general things.

Edited by Sky Warden

Welcome to the forums! I sincerely hope you have a great stay with us! And here is the traditional welcome song!

My name is Soundgarden. You can call me whatever you want, Sound, Soundy, SG, Uncle Sound, The ruler of everything, the guy who likes awesome music. Anything!

Edited by Soundgarden
  • Brohoof 1

Thank you for the welcome, Soundgarden!

Thanks again for the Pinkie, I like her! ...I mean, I like the song.

post-10241-0-80495000-1359380710.jpg

Of course. Her song.

See? Everypony here is very friendly. Go have some fun filly!

GolgoXIII, thanks for the welcome!

I don't actually play the video (sorry) but from what I see there are Cranky Doodle (or what oh I forget the name) and Pinkie so I figured out the point of the video.

GolgoXIII, thanks for the welcome!

I don't actually play the video (sorry) but from what I see there are Cranky Doodle (or what oh I forget the name) and Pinkie so I figured out the point of the video.

To mention people, highlight a part of their post, then there will appear some menus. They are Mention and Quote. Go find some threads dude!

Don't blame him everypony. We have a slow and limited internet connection here. :lol: