Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming any Brony trickshotters?

Magical

hey im looking for some fellow bronies on 360 to trickshot with me because none of my friends do lol and a brony trickshotting team would be awesome as

if your keen add me on xbox : Loyaltty

I lead a brony sniper clan on PC :3 we're all quickscopers, tricks hitting (and sniping in general) is much more difficult on PC than console, I'm likely gonna have to get a new Xbox just to get some trick shot clips for our montages :/

I am almost exclusively sniper, I don't trickshot though but most of my shots make me look like I have an aimbot or wh and plenty of people blame me for hacks. No matter the level, I know every single spot for a sniper to be in and every escape route, that's because I thoroughly check levels before going online. I'm the one who's mostly on first place of everyone and always in top 3, no matter what I actually do. My favorite secondary is a semi-automatic pistol because of the way the iron sights on most of them look like.

Sadly, I only play PC and specialize in TF2, MW2, BF3, Tribes and Planetside 2.

There's no need to do this trickshot thingy, seriously what's the point?

Being skilled enough to pull of a headshot is the only thing you need to be supportive, depending on what game you are playing, if it's CoD whatever, do what you want, but in serious games like TF2 or BF3 doing headshots is vital not because if you don't get one you are bad, but because you need to contribute your team efficiently.